编辑: 迷音桑 2014-02-14

16 VHF stands for very high frequency. It is very important on board. VHF 是重要的设备. It is used to communicate with other ships and the port. 用于船舶之间通讯. First, turn on the power. 开电源. Then, choose a correct channel. 选择正确的频道. Press the transmitting button to speak. 按下发送按钮. Speak slowly and clearly. 慢速且清晰 Use the IMO Standard Marine Communication Phrases. 使用国际海事组织的《标准航海通信用语》 Do not make non-essential transmissions. 不要做无关重要的对话. Do not use offensive language. 不要用不文明的语言. Do not occupy channel

16 too long unless emergency. 除非遇险情况下,否则不要使用

16 频道呼叫. Unit

4 Berthing and Unberthing Task1: Describe the responsibilities as a watch officer while the ship is at anchor. A. Regular operations for anchor watch. B. Emergency handling in case of dragging C. conclusion If I am the officer on duty while the ship is at anchor. The regular operations for anchor watch are as follows: I shall keep a proper lookout. I shall make inspections round the ship regularly.?(from time to time) I shall take the anchor position from time to time. I shall check the situation of the anchor chains. And I shall pay attention to the movement of other ships nearby. I shall pay attention to the change of wind direction and speed, tide and seas. In case of dragging anchor, I will inform the Master immediately. And take emergency measures according to the Master'

s orders. During the anchor watch, we must be very responsible. Task 2:Describe the proper way of using VHF A. How to operate VHF set proper B. general rules of using VHF C. rules of using VHF Channel 16(重题) Task3: Describe the procedures before arrival at a port. A. the preparations from the bridge. 中国船员招聘网 www.crewcn.com 海员招聘求职首选网站,海员招聘网 http://www.crewcn.com B. the preparations from the engine room C. the preparations from the deck Before a vessel arrives at a port, some preparation work must be done. Inform the agent at the port about the ship'

s ETA. Ask the agent to arrange berthing, pilot, tug and so on. Prepare the documents and certificates required for inspections. Test and record all navigational equipment. Gather/collect detailed information of the port such as fairway, tides and currents. Inform the engine room about ETA. The engine room should prepare for standing by engine. Stand by anchor and get heaving line and mooring lines ready for berthing. Stand by the pilot ladder and life buoy for the pilot. Hoist the flags and signals as required. Remind the crew to obey the port rules and regulations. Unit

6 Navigation Task 1: Describe the duties of watch-keeping when underway. A General rules as to watch-keeping B Items to be checked and monitored each watch. C Special attention for bridge watch-keeping When the vessel is underway, the OOW shall ensure safe navigation of the ship. He must not leave the bridge during the watch. He must call the captain when in any doubt or in restricted visibility or congested waterways. During the watch, the items to be check are ship'

s position, speed, and course. He must monitor the status of navigational equipment and the movement of other vessels nearby. Arrange proper lookout when necessary. Make proper records during the watch. Pay special attention to avoid collision, stranding/grounding and other dangers to navigation. Pay attention to the weather, traffic and so on. Task 2: Describe the bridge shift change. A The conditions which must be satisfied before taking over a bridge watch. B The procedures for shift change. C Special attention for shift change. During bridge shift change, the relieved officer shall ensure that the relieving officer is able to perform his duty.确保接班驾 驶员能履行职责 At night time, he shall ensure that the relieving officer'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题