编辑: ACcyL 2013-08-13
Beijing Jingneng Clean Energy Co.

, Limited 北京京能清洁能源电力股份有限公司 (A joint stock company incorporated in the People's Republic of China with limited liability) (Stock Code: 00579) REPLY SLIP FOR THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING To: Beijing Jingneng Clean Energy Co., Limited (the "Company") I/We (Note 1) of (Note 2) being the registered holder(s) of (Note 3) H shares of RMB1.00 each in the share capital of the Company, hereby inform the Company that I/we intend to attend or appoint a proxy to attend on my/our behalf the annual general meeting of the Company to be held at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday,

13 June

2019 at 1/4 Ballroom, 3rd Floor, JW Marriott Hotel, Pacific Place,

88 Queensway, Central and Western District, Hong Kong (the "AGM"). Signature(s) Dated

2019 Notes: 1. Please insert full name(s) of the shareholder(s) as registered in the register of members of the Company in BLOCK CAPITALS. 2. Please insert full address(es) of the shareholder(s) as registered in the register of members of the Company in BLOCK CAPITALS. 3. Please insert the number of shares registered in your name(s). 4. The completed and signed reply slip should be delivered to the Company's H Share Registrar in Hong Kong, Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited, at 17M Floor, Hopewell Centre,

183 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong on or before Friday,

24 May 2019. 5. If shareholders intend to express their opinion(s) at the AGM, please indicate such intention and set out the main point(s) (together with the approximate time required) in the following box. Please note that in view of the time constraint, priority will be given to those shareholders who have registered their intention to express their opinion(s). However, the Company cannot guarantee that all shareholders who have indicated their intention to express opinion(s) in this reply slip can do so at the AGM. I/we would like to express my/our opinion(s), the main point(s) is/are as follows:

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题