编辑: yyy888555 2013-08-01
价格已包括材料及人工费用 Price includes material and labor .

意美九龙有限公司保留修订优惠条款及细则之权利并恕不另行通知. Motor Image Kowloon Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice. 原厂清洗引擎服务 SUBARU Engine Flush Service 清除引擎内部及管道沈淀物 Removes the sludge inside the engine and oil passages 提升加速效能 Improves acceleration performance 减低引擎运作时磨擦及噪音 Reduces engine friction and noise 清余残余机油 Gets rid of used engine oil 减低耗油量 Fuel economy 当引擎运作时,沉淀物及污垢便会积聚於引擎内及管道.原厂清洗引擎服务专为 冲洗引擎内部及管道而设,有效去除炭粒子、污垢、金属微粒及沈淀物. Sludge and deposits will build-up in the engine overtime. SUBARU Engine Flushing Service will flush the internal surfaces of engine and oil passages to remove carbo, grime, metallic particles, sludge and other contaminants. 型号 / Model 价钱 / Price R1, R2 $499 STI WRX Exiga Legacy Impreza Forester (MY2011 before) Outback (MY2013 before) $599 XV BRZ LEVORG WRX (MY2015 or after) Forester (MY2011 or after) Outback (MY2013 or after) $699 Tribeca Outback 3.0 $799 同时惠顾SUBARU定期维修套餐,清洗引擎服务即减 $200 $200 Discount on Engine Flushing Service if patronizing the SUBARU Maintenance Package at the same time 原厂安装之零件及维修服务,均享有1年或20,000公里之保用(以先达者为准) Genuine parts and services are covered by

1 year or 20,000km warranty whichever comes first

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题