编辑: bingyan8 2013-07-21
新东方

2011 年度考研英语冲刺试卷答案 新东方考研英语研究委员会 第 !语法错误,)页共2页试题答案 Section Section Section Section I I I I 1.

B 2. A 3. C 4. B 5. D 6. D 7. A 8. C 9. B 10. D 11. C 12. A 13. B 14. A 15. D 16. B 17. C 18. D 19. B 20. A Section Section Section Section II II II II Part Part Part Part A A A A 21. D 22. D 23. A 24. B 25. A 26. C 27. B 28. B 29. D 30. A 31. C 32. D 33. C 34. B 35. D 36. C 37. B 38.D 39. A 40. C Part Part Part Part B B B B 41. C 42. F 43. A 44. D 45. G Part Part Part Part C C C C 46. 试验一下把某种经验全部地、正确地传递给另一个人,特别如果是比较复杂的经验,你 将会发现你自己对你的经验的态度也在变化. 47. 要形成经验,就要置身其外,像另一个人那样来看这个经验,考虑和另一个人的生活有 什么联系点,以便使经验形成使他能理解经验的意义的形式. 48.这种一起生活的过程可以扩大并启迪经验;

刺激并丰富想象;

对言论和思想的正确性和 生动性担负责任. 49. 的确,社会的继续生存必需通过教导和学习,这是如此显而易见,我们似乎过分详述了 一个不言自明的道理. 50.只有当我们理解了更为基本的和更为持久的教育方式的必要性时,我们才能确保把教育 方法摆在其真实的环境中. 新东方

2011 年度考研英语冲刺试卷答案 新东方考研英语研究委员会 第 !语法错误,)页共2页Section Section Section Section III III III III 小作文范文 Dear Professors, I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for the chance you gave me last Friday for the interview about the further postgraduate study for my Master's degree in your prestigious university. I really appreciated the chance to learn from so many knowledgeable professors of psychology school. The faculty certainly seems to be highly instructive and skilled in teaching and researching in this field. I think further study in this discipline is as rewarding as it is challenging. Moreover, I gained a strong sense of happiness in devoting oneself to scientific research and from our discussion. I also enjoyed our discussion of my opportunities and future within the school. I am confident that I possess the qualities and potentials to become a promising postgraduate student in psychology. I believe the forthcoming study and researching experiences will prepare me very well for my future psychological exploration. I am looking forward to our next meeting. Thank you again for considering me for this opportunity. Yours Sincerely, Li Ming 大作文范文 As is depicted vividly in the picture, a wrinkled elderly man is taking part in the college entrance examination, and there is a proverb "Never too old to learn" showing the implication of this cartoon. Indeed, one can never find excuses to stop learning in his lifetime, since learning has no terminal, and life-learning is the onrushing wave of our future life. In the face of mounting pressure amid fierce competition, a significantly increasing number of people have attached great importance to lifelong learning just as the old man did in the cartoon. The purpose of his participating in the college entrance examination is to fulfill his dream of learning. That is to say, we should devote ourselves to learning in the whole life. It is crucial for us to acquire the knowledge constantly all one's life. Don't take age as an excuse to give up learning. We can still gain immense amount of knowledge no matter how old we are as long as we have dedication and burning will to make progress. And if we stop life-learning, we will fail in our life though we are very intelligent when we are young. Consider Shang Zhongyong in ancient China. "The noblest knowledge is knowing our ignorance." just as Socrates said thousands years ago. Based on the spirit concealed behind these shining words, why should people evade from acquiring the fountain of knowledge and try in vain to find solution to their thirst elsewhere? Learning shall fulfill our mind, present the boon of the world, and decorate our transient life. No factors can impede us on the road to enjoy the benefits of knowledge, and "Never too old to learn" 新东方

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题