编辑: 贾雷坪皮 2013-06-27

16 岁了,可以自己做决定. 故答案选 C. ( )20. ――Could you tell me ______? ――At nine o'

clock tomorrow morning. A. when will he leave B. when he left C. when he is leaving 解析:考查宾语从句: 题干中 tell me ______,根据 tell sb sth 可以判断缺少 tell 的宾语,选项中全部是句子,所以判断本题考查宾语从句, 看语序:宾语从句语 序应该是陈述句,因此排除 A 项.判时态:下文中说到 tomorrow,因此应该使用 一般将来时. 故答案选 C. 二.完形填空(每小题

1 分,共15 分) I have had thousands of classes since I started school nine years ago. But only one ___21__ was the most important. It happened last term just after I had got __22__scores on my exams. I was sad and lost my confidence. I decided to go to a class which could tell me how to be __23___. The speaker walked into the room. But he did not start talking __24_ a teacher. Instead, he held up a twenty yuan note(钞票)! Who wants this? he asked. Unsurprisingly, __25__ of us in the class held up our hands. The speaker smiled. Then he put up the note on the blackboard and asked the same question. Again, we all put up our hands. The speaker smiled again, but __26_ nothing. Suddenly, he threw the note onto the floor! Then he asked the same __27_ a third time. I didn'

t __28__ what the speaker was doing. Why was he asking the same question again and again? I didn'

t know what to do. I wanted the note, __29_ I put my hand up again. After a while, he __30__ the note and started to laugh. you have all just told me how to become successful, __31_ said to us with the note in his hand. The note is worth twenty yuan. It is __32__ worth twenty yuan, even though I throw it on the floor. You are like the note. No matter __33__ happens to you, you still have your worth. When I heard those words, I was deeply moved. Suddenly, I _34_ I was worth a lot. I may have done badly in an exam, but it doesn'

t __35__ I can'

t do well in the future. If I believe in myself, I will be successful! ( ) 21. A. program B. subject C. class ( ) 22. A. same B. good C. bad ( ) 23. A. polite B. successful C. private ( ) 24. A. like B. for C. about ( ) 25. A. none B. neither C. all ( ) 26. A. said B. bought C. saw 太原新东方初中英语教研组 ( ) 27. A. problem B. trouble C. question ( ) 28. A........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题