编辑: LinDa_学友 2013-06-17
VOL

18 NO

4 (Supplement 1) Oct - Dec

2011 ISSN 1727-2874 $&

RQVROLGDWHG/LVWRI3RLVRQV $QWLELRWLFVDQG'

DQJHURXV'

UXJV 3XEOLVKHGE\ +RQJ.

RQJ3KDUPDFHXWLFDO-RXUQDO The Pharmaceutical Society of Hong Kong The Practising Pharmacists Association of Hong Kong The Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Hong Kong HK$80.00 Contents Preface P.1 Poisons List, Part I Division A P.2 - P.38 Poisons List, Part I Division B P.39 - P.40 Poison List, Part II Division A P.41 - P.42 Poison List, Part II Division B P.43 Dangerous Drugs, Part I First Schedule P.44 - P.49 Schedule 1, Antibiotic Substances P.50 - P.51

1 Supplement toThe HKPJ VOL

18 NO

4 Oct-Dec

2011 PREFACE In Hong Kong, substances and pharmaceutical products are regulated under the Pharmacy &

Poisons Ordinance &

Regulations (Cap. 138), the Dangerous Drugs Ordinance (Cap. 134) and the Antibiotics Ordinance (Cap.137). Under the Pharmacy &

Poisons Regulations, poisons are further classi?ed into the First Schedule and Third Schedule. First Schedule poisons can be sold in a pharmacy under the supervision of a pharmacist. Third Schedule Poisons can only be sold in a pharmacy upon a prescription given by a registered medical practitioner, registered dentist or registered veterinary surgeon. Articles listed in the Second Schedule are exempted from the provisions of the ordinance &

the regulations. Similarly, substances listed in the Part I Dangerous Drugs and Schedule

1 of the Antibiotic Regulations can only be sold in a pharmacy upon a prescription given by a registered medical practitioner, registered dentist or registered veterinary surgeon. The last issue of Poisons, Antibiotic and Dangerous Drug List was published in March 2009. The First Schedule, Second Schedule and Third Schedule poisons are incorporated in the list of Part I poisons. In looking up a particular poison or class of poison, the reader can tell at a glance whether the poison is also listed in the First Schedule, Second Schedule and Third Schedule of the Pharmacy &

Poisons Regulations, or under what condition the poison is exempted. This issue incorporates the changes in the Poison list, the First, Second and Third Schedules up until January 2012. The Schedule 1, Part I Dangerous Drugs are also updated. There was no changes in the Schedule

1 of the Antibiotic Substances. This consolidated list aims to provide a quick reference for pharmacists, doctors and the trade. If there is doubt, please refer to the Pharmacy &

Poisons Regulations (Cap.

138 subsidiary legislation), the Dangerous Drugs Ordinance (Cap. 134) and the Antibiotics Ordinance (Cap.137). I hope you ?nd this book useful. You are welcome to send in your comments to the following email address: editor@hkpj.org or mail to: G.P.O. Box No. 3274, General Post Of?ce, Hong Kong Mary Catherine Cheng Managing Editor 3rd January

2012 2 Supplement toThe HKPJ VOL

18 NO

4 Oct-Dec

2011 A POISONS LIST REGULATIONS (CAP.138 sub. leg. B) The Poisons List Part I Division A Abacavir;

itssalts 阿巴卡韦;

其盐类 Abatacept 阿巴西普 Abciximab 阿昔单抗 Acamprosate;

itssalts 阿坎酸;

其盐类 Acarbose;

itssalts 阿卡波糖;

其盐类 Acebutolol;

itssalts 醋丁洛尔;

其盐类 Acemetacin;

itssalts 阿西美辛;

其盐类 Acetanilide;

alkylacetanilides 乙?苯胺;

烷基乙?苯胺类 Substancesnot beingpreparations forthetreatment ofhumanailments Acetazolamide;

itssalts 乙?唑胺;

其盐类 Acetohexamide 醋磺己? Acetorphine;

itssalts;

乙?氧戊甲吗啡;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题