编辑: 紫甘兰 2013-02-22
p7 牡?亭 汤显祖撰 白先勇编脚本 ??德译 Peony Pavilion Written by Tang Xianzu Scripted by Pai Hsien-yung Translated by Lindy Mark 标目 Prologue [蝶恋花] 忙处抛人闲处住 Cast aside by contentious Officialdom, I live in leisure.

百计思? Thinking of a hundred happier ways, 没个为欢处 To pass the time of day. 白日消磨肠断? Day light spent on heart breaking verse;

世间只有情难诉 For love is the hardest to put to words. 玉茗堂前朝复暮 In the White Camellia Hall, day after night, 红烛迎人 By glowing red candle light, 俊得江山助 Where hills and rivers inspire my rhymes. 但是相思莫相负 Do not break vows with longing hearts, 牡?亭上三生? To meet on the thrice-born path of destiny, Toward the pavilion of peonies. 情?知所起 Where does love arise? 一往而深 It wells up from the deep. 生者可以死 For love the living can die. 死者可以生 For love the dead can revive. 梦中之情何必非真 Let love in dreams be Real or unreal. 第一出 训? Scene 1: Admonishing the Daughter Du Bao enters with entourage and sings: [满庭芳] 西属名儒 南安太守 Renown scholar of the West, Peony I.A Prolog to Xunmeng

1 Governor of southern Nan'

an. 几番?庙江湖 Serving several tours of official posts;

紫袍?带 In purple robe of office, and golden belt of title, 功业未全无 I served with some distinction. : 自家南安太守杜宝 He speaks: I am Du Bao, governor of Nan'

an. 表字子充 Also called Zichong, 乃唐朝杜甫之后 Descendant of the poet Du Fu, of the Tang dynasty . ??巴蜀 ?遇五旬 Settled in Sichuan, I am now past age 50. 想二十岁登科 Achieving the imperial degree at 20, 三?出守 And appointed to office in

3 years. 清名惠政 播在人间 My reputation for wise governance is widely known. 内有夫人甄氏 I have a wife, Madame Zhen, 乃魏朝甄皇后嫡派 A direct descendant of Queen Zhen, of the Wei dynasty. 单生小? 才貌端研 Our only daughter, beautiful and talented, 唤名丽娘 未议婚配 named Liniang, Lady Beauty, Is not yet betrothed. 自来淑? 无?知书 Virtuous women of all times, Are all well read. 今日政有余闲 Today I am free from official duties, ?免请出夫人 Let me summon my Madame 商议此事 To discuss this matter. Attendant toward back stage: 请夫人出堂 Madame, please come out. [绕池游] Lady Zhen enters, sings: 甄妃?浦 A descendant of Queen Zhen, Goddess of the River Luo, 嫡派来西蜀 Of noble lineage in Western Sichuan. 封大郡南安杜母 I have received the title of Dame Du of Greater Nan'

an. Du Bao and Lady Zhen greet each other: 夫人 Madame. 相公 My lord. 春来闺阁闲多少 Du Bao: How are things going in the Copyright Lindy Li Mark May/June

2004 lmark@csuhayward.edu Peony I.A Prolog to Xunmeng

2 ladies'

chambers this spring? 也长向花阴课?工 Lady Zhen: We attend to needlecraft in the shaded flower glade. 这?工一事 Du Bao: Our daughter'

s needlecraft 想?儿精巧过人 already surpasses others. 看来古今贤淑多晓诗书 But virtuous ladies of bygone ages have been well read. 他日嫁一书生 One day when she marries a scholar, ?枉?谈吐相称 Her speech and manners, Should match her status. 夫人? What do you think, Madame? ?爷 Lady Zhen: My Lord. 不免唤?儿出来一同赏春 Du Bao: Let us call our daughter to enjoy the spring time together. (To attendants:) 来 唤小姐出堂 Come! Call for the young mistress. 是 请小姐出堂 Attendants: Yes. Young mistress, please come out. 请小姐出堂 Maid Chunxiang: Young mistress, please come out to the front hall. Du Liniang enters, sings: [绕池游] 娇莺欲语 Hear nestling orioles about to sing, 眼见春如许 On seeing the arrival of spring. 寸草心怎报得春光一二 How can my heart, a mere weedling, repay the nurture of parental sunshine. 爹娘万福 Speaks: Father, mother, myriad respects. 罢? Du Bao, Lady Zhen: All right. 今日春光明媚 Du Liniang: Today is bright and sunny. 爹娘宽坐后堂 Father and mother are relaxing in the rear parlor. ?孩儿敢进三爵之觞 May your daughter offer you three cups of wine, 少效千春之祝 To celebrate a thousand returns of spring time. 生受你? Du Bao and Lady Zhen:We are pleased to accept. Copyright Lindy Li Mark May/June

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题