编辑: 霜天盈月祭 2019-07-30
BEEREE EHS TRAINING SERIES Beeree Helps You Bridge the EHS Gap between the East and the West Your Career Leap Begins Here CIH WORKSHOP (5 Days) CSP WORKSHOP (5 Days) CIH &

CSP COMBO WORKSHOP (7 Days) June 28~July 4,

2010 Holiday Inn Downtown, Shanghai SHANGHAI, CHINA June 28~July 4,

2010 Holiday Inn Downtown, Shanghai SHANGHAI, CHINA Hosted by: Beeree Safety Technologies Co.

Ltd. EHS Directors/Managers/Supervisors Safety Engineers Industrial Hygienists EHS Consultants Government EHS related Officials EHS Educators Occupational health nurses Company physicians Risk and insurance managers/practitioners Any other EHS related individuals World-class instructors sharing real-life experiences Excellent comprehensive lecturing notes and practice question book Access to instructors and Beeree BBS for follow-up questions Certificate of completion Not just A workshop, it'

s a career booster program Why You Need to Attend Who Should Attend Recognize chemical, physical, biological and ergonomic hazards Evaluate hazards with qualitative &

quantitative risk/exposure assessment techniques Perform EHS data analysis and interpret health and safety risks Identify hierarchy of controls and limitations of PPE Develop and apply appropriate controls to minimize EHS risks/exposures Assess equipment, processes, and facilities hazards and identify solutions Apply current EHS management theories, approaches, and best practices Develop effective emergency response, loss prevention, &

risk communication programs Broaden your EHS knowledge base and skill set Benefit in focusing efforts to pursue professional certification By the end of the training courses,You Will be able to Beeree Safety Technologies Co., Ltd.Hangzhou, China Tel: +86-571-5689-5202

13634122839 13867114658 Fax: +86-571-5689-5200 E-mail: henry.zhu@beeree.com Http://www.beeree.com June 28-July 4,

2010 SHANGHAI, CHINA June 28-July 4,

2010 SHANGHAI, CHINA BEEREE EHS TRAINING SERIES Beeree Helps You Bridge the EHS Gap between the East and the West Your Career Leap Begins Here 2010年6月28日~7月4日 中国・上海广场长城假日酒店 2010年6月28日~7月4日 中国・上海广场长城假日酒店 Hosted by: Beeree Safety Technologies Co. Ltd. 为什么参加 谁应该参加 课程结束后,你能够 美国注册工业卫生师综合课程 (5 天)美国注册安全师综合课程 (5 天) 美国注册工业卫生师和注册安全师复合课程 (7 天) 安全工程师 工业卫生师 职业健康护士 公司医生 风险与保险经理及其从业人员 其他有志于环境健康与安全工作的人员 环境健康与安全总监/经理/主管 世界一流的讲师们将和你分享他们真正的职业生涯经验 我们提供优质全面的讲义和习题书籍 培训结束后, 讲师和碧瑞公司BBS 可以继续帮你解答疑问 颁发ABIH和BCSP认可的结业证书 它不仅仅只是一个的培训课程, 而且是一个职业提升计划 认识化学, 物理, 生物和劳动工效学等各方面的危害 应用定性和定量的风险/暴露评估技术评估危害 分析环境健康与安全数据并能解释其所反映的健康和安全风险 甄别控制的层次和理解个人劳动保护用品的局限性 建立和应用适当控制措施并将环境健康与安全风险/暴露最小化 分析设备/过程和设施的危害并提出解决方法 应用当今环境健康与安全的管理理论, 方法和最佳做法 建立有效的紧急响应/损失预防和风险交流计划 拓宽你的环境健康与安全知识结构和技能 帮助你取得环境健康与安全方面的专业证书 碧瑞安全技术有限公司 Tel: +86-571-5689-5202

13634122839 13867114658 Fax: +86-571-5689-5200 E-mail: henry.zhu@beeree.com Http://www.beeree.com 2010年6月28日-7月4日 中国・上海 2010年6月28日-7月4日 中国・上海 n CIH WORKSHOP (5 days) n CSP WORKSHOP (5 days) n CIH &

CSP COMBO WORKSHOP (7 days) A ABIH

40 Contact Hours/ABIH Approved 5.0 CM Points/BCSP 3.33 COC Points ABIH

40 Contact Hours/ABIH Approved 5.0 CM Points/BCSP 3.33 COC Points ABIH

56 Contact Hours/ABIH Approved 5.0 CM Points/BCSP 4.66 COC Points Course Title Testimonials Beeree Safety Technologies Co., Ltd.Hangzhou, China Tel: +86-571-5689-5202

13634122839 13867114658 Fax: +86-571-5689-5200 E-mail: henry.zhu@beeree.com Http://www.beeree.com Introduction The Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and the Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) certifications are the premier and most respected credentials for environment, health and safety (EHS) professionals in the world. They are the hallmark credentials for EHS professionals to demonstrate their professional knowledge, skills and competencies of EHS in service to their workforce and their dedication to the profession that makes their organizations safer places to work. The Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) and the American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH) have certified more than 20,000 CSPs and 10,000 CIHs, respectively and are recognized as the leader in high-quality credentialing for EHS practitioners in order to enhance the safety of people, property, and the environment. Beeree Corporation has successfully initiated CIH and CSP training programs and has trained numerous EHS professionals from the mainland of China and Hong Kong since

2008 and is the sole provider of these comprehensive advanced-level EHS training programs in the Asia Pacific region. We have received highly positive feedback from participants and approximately 90% of our students who took the tests have successfully passed the CIH &

CSP exams. We believe this extremely high pass rate is a reflection of our commitment to help workshop attendees achieve a higher level of competence, by not only providing a high quality face-to-face learning experience, but a long-term follow-up of online classes and one-to-one assistance until the attendee is successful at passing the exam. In order to help EHS professionals understand internationally recognized best practices, hazard recognition and assessment skills, and world-class safety management techniques, Beeree will continue to deliver these comprehensive, informative and advanced-level practical training courses in Shanghai this year, with newly improved and re-organized material. The best performing companies are the safest companies, and the safest companies with high EHS risks need the best EHS professionals. Jason Jennings, a world famous business researcher, author, keynote speaker and consultant concluded that the number one (#1) secret of the best performing companies is finding, keeping, and growing the right people. If you want to further develop your EHS staff and achieve better EHS performance, consider sending them to our workshops;

we are here to help you achieve your goal of creating the safest workplace possible. For more information about these training programs, please visit our website at www.beeree.com. …I have been dreaming for this moment (the moment of passing the CIH &

CSP exams) for years and it finally comes. I am so happy and excited right now. Thank you so much for your course. I have been studying on my own for some time and it really was your course that put pieces together. The 7-day course was so informative and systematic which helped me with every angle I need. Your slides and question collection were my main reference during final stage preparation…What'

s more important to me is that you and Prof. Zimmerman and other instructors really inspired and motivated me to pursue this new level in this professionalism…For all this, I thank you. I was totally satisfied with the course and the trainers, contents and presentations. The course was very interesting and covered the co........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题