编辑: 阿拉蕾 2019-08-31

re singing. (B) They'

re watching TV. (C) They'

re playing basketball. (D) They'

re reading the newspaper. 答案 答案 答案 答案: : : :C 题组 第

1、2 题为题组 (读读读读) () For Questions

1 and 2, please look at Picture B. Question 1. Where are these people? (A) They'

re in a city park. (B) They'

re in a classroom. (C) They'

re in a restaurant. (D) They'

re in a movie theater. 答案 答案 答案 答案: : : :B Question 2. How many children are there in the picture? (A) Two. (B) Three. (C) Four. (D) Five. 答案 答案 答案 答案: : : :D

(二)对答 说明:请语音播出的一个问句或直述句后,依试题本所列的选项,选出一个最 适当的回应选项,并将答案画记在答案卡之「选择题答案区」 ,每题播放一 次. (读读读读) () (A) You'

re right. (B) I think so too. (C) It'

s on the sofa. (D) Mary will go with you. 答案 答案 答案 答案: : : :C Where'

s the book I bought yesterday? Picture A Picture B

(三)简短对话 说明:含单题与题组.请语音播出的一段对话和相关的问题,依试题本所列的 选项,选出一个最适当的选项,并将答案画记在答案卡之 「选择题答案区」 , 每题(组)播放一次. 单题 (读读读读) () (A) He loves Jane. (B) He likes to help. (C) He hurt his hand. (D) He needs some help. 答案 答案 答案 答案: : : :D Man: Jane, do you think you can give me a hand with this? Woman: I'

d love to help, but I'

ve got to go over to my aunt'

s house in a minute. Question. Which is true about the man? 题组 第

3、4 题为题组 (读读读读) 3. (A) Late at night. (B) In the evening. (C) Precisely at noon. (D) In early morning. 答案 答案 答案 答案: : : :D 4. (A) Eating the food. (B) Going to church. (C) Opening the gifts. (D) Decorating the Christmas tree. 答案 答案 答案 答案: : : :A () For Questions

3 and 4, you will listen to a short conversation. Woman:So, John, tell me, what do you guys in Canada do on Christmas Day? What do you eat? When do you open the gifts? Man: Well, Anita, the routine in Canada for Christmas is quite simple. The kids get very excited on the 25th because early in the morning, at around seven o'

clock, that'

s when we open the gifts. Woman:Oh, really? Man: That'

s right. But that'

s not the most exciting part of the day. Woman: Oh, it'

s not? What is then? Man: The food is. Woman: The food? Man: Yes, and it'

s the most exciting part of the day. Question 3. What time of day do Canadians open Christmas gifts? Question 4. What is the most exciting event for Canadians on Christmas Day?

(四)短文解 说明:每两题为一题组.请语音播出的一段讯息,从试题本中选出一个最适当 的选项,并将答案画记在答案卡之「选择题答案区」 ,每题组播放一次. 题组 第

5、6 题为题组 (读读读读) 5. What is Wonderland? (A) A play. (B) An expensive mall. (C) A national museum. (D) An amusement park. 答案 答案 答案 答案: : : :D 6. What do the local residents think about Wonderland? (A) It brings nothing but good business. (B) It is one of the greatest achievements of mankind. (C) It has caused problems for people living in the neighborhood. (D) It is a good example of how recycling works for the community. 答案 答案 答案 答案: : : :C () Questions

5 and

6 are based on the following report. Woman: Wonderland is perhaps the most popular vacation spot for families. It attracts tourists and provides jobs for the local residents in its hotels and shopping malls. But now it is called the tragic kingdom. The neighbors suffer from traffic jams that last for miles and it takes hours to park the car. Empty cans, bottles and garbage are everywhere. The whole place is becoming polluted. Most of all, prices of goods are skyrocketing. People pay more for living here.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题