编辑: ZCYTheFirst 2019-07-30
热线: 4006-01-9999

1 2018 中国银?行?秋招模拟试题 考试说明:

1、考试时间 分钟.

考试内容为英语、?行?测和综合知识等.

2、题型为单选题、多选题.

3、请在题本规定位置填写姓名和准考证号.

4、考试结束考?生不?能将题本带出考场. 第?一部分 英语 ?

一、单项选择题(本部分 道题,共分) 1. RDA Ltd.( )applications for the position of System Coordinator. For a detailed position announcement, please visit our website. A. incites B. infringes C. instills D. invites 2. Alice Lillian Ellis, born on September 11,

1907 in Boston, was( )of nine children. A. the third oldest B. the third old C. the third older D. the oldest third 3. Following the( )of a new Chief Executive last spring, there is a sense of fresh direction and energy in our corporation. A. appointed B. appointee C. appointing D. appointment 4. The party( )since the new year . A. has been planned B. had been planned C. was planed D. is planned 热线: 4006-01-9999

2 5. ―Ye Shiwen got the championship in the women'

s

400 meter individual medley at London Olympics. ―She fully deserves the title. She ( )for it for years. A. is preparing B. was preparing C. has prepared D. had been preparing 6. It looks( )you are ill. You should go to see the doctor. A. as B. as though C. which D. whether 7. ―What happened to Bill? ―He( )really fast when suddenly he ran into a parked car. A. had run B. was running C. has run D. has been running 8. Wuhan lies( )the Changjiang River and the Han River meets. A. where B. wherever C. that D. what 9. I have to go on,( )difficulties I will meet. A. whatever B. however C. whoever D. what 10. Jack wasn'

t saying anything, but the teacher smiled at him ( ) he had done something very clever. A. as if B. in case C. while D. though 11. Not until( ),( )the difficult problem. A. did he return;

we settled B. he returned;

we settled C. did he return;

did we settle 热线: 4006-01-9999

3 D. he returned;

did we settle. 12. Only by introducing scientific management, I suppose,( )our company to a bright future and make more profits in the next years. A. can we bring B. we have brought C. we can bring D. have we brought 13. It is the second time you( )such a mistake. A. will make B. have made C. made D. had made 14. ―I don'

t know how to deal with it. ―Well. I recommend that you( )some professional advice. A. would get B. will get C. get D. can get 15. ―I think he is selfish. ―( ), he is very noble and generous. A. In other words B. You are right. C. Don'

t mention it. D. On the contrary 16. Don'

t believe him. What he said just now was( ). A sacred B rubbish C secret D satisfied 17. ( )that he runs the fastest in his class. A. It is no doubt B. It is doubtless C. There is no doubt D. I don'

t doubt about 18. The( )on his face suggested that he was a little nervous. A. instruction B. expression C. attitude 热线: 4006-01-9999

4 D. behaviour 19. Having concentrated for a long time he ( ) his work, made some coffee and talked with his colleagues. A. put on B. put aside C. put off D. put back 20. My parents( )getting up early on weekdays A. used to B. be used to C. was used to D. are used to 21. Most doctors of the Colonial period believed ( ) was caused by an imbalance of humors in the body. A. in disease B. that disease C. of disease D. about disease 22. After the mutiny, the captain of the merchant ship was left behind in some ( )island in the Pacific Ocean. A residential B remote C risky D ridiculous 23. In

1976 Sarah Caldwell became( )at the Metropolitan Opera House in New York City. A. she was the first woman to conduct B. the first woman conductor C. the woman was first conducting D. the woman conducts first 24. On January 7, 1955, Marian Anderson became( )to sing a major role at New York City'

s Metropolitan Opera House. A. the first African American B. the first African American was C. she was the first African American D. when the first African American 25. Perhaps the most significant postwar trend was the decentralization of cities throughout the United States, ( )when massive highway-building programs permitted greater suburban growth. 热线: 4006-01-9999

5 A. and accelerated a phenomenon B. a phenomenon that accelerated C. accelerating a phenomenon which, D. the acceleration of which phenomenon 26. Ronald Reagan had served two terms as governor of California before( )President. A. he became B. when becoming C. became D. did he become 27. In instrumentalist philosophy, ideas and knowledge are exclusively functional processes: they are of significance only ( )instrumental in the development of experience. A. as they are B. are they C. there are D. are 28. ( )either by cooling or by depriving the fire of oxygen, and most do both. A. Working fire extinguishers B. Fire extinguishers that work C. Fire extinguishers work D. The work of fire extinguishers 29. The introduction of mass-production methods enabled many people ( ) and gave them an unprecedented amount of mobility. A. to purchase their own automobiles B. their own to purchase automobiles C. to their own purchase automobiles D. own their automobiles to purchase 30. There has been a lot of( )prejudice in American . A. realistic B. racial C. recycled D. rebellious 31. Tom goes to that pub every night to have a bottle of beer. He is a( )customer. A reliable B regular C reluctant D religious 32. Tim doesn'

t like to eat beef, so his wife( )makes steak. A self-evident 热线: 4006-01-9999

6 B seldom C sentimental D sensitive 33. Albert Einstein, the author of the Theory of Relativity, made a( )contribution to physics in the twentieth century. . A. separated B. separate C. significant D. severe 34. Register early if you would like to attend next Tuesday'

s( )on project management. A. seminar B. reason C. policy D. scene 35. ( )news that the national football team was disqualified for the next World Cup finals came as no( )surprise at all. A. /;

a B. The;

/ C. A;

a D. The;

a 36. I'

ll( )the matter as soon as possible. Just have a little patience. A. divide up B. look into C. take its place D. look at 37. Luckily, Smith brought a map,( )we would have got lost. A. that B. of which C. without which D. which 38. You can'

t find such a good place( )we visited the other day. A. that B. which C. where D. as 39. Without( )participation of so many people, the completion of such a project in a short period would be out of ( )question. A. a;

/ 热线: 4006-01-9999

7 B. the;

/ C. a;

the D. the;

the 40. He apologized for ( ). A. his not being able to come B. his being not able to come C. his being able not to come D. him not being able to come 41. It'

s the ability to do the job( )matters not where you come from or what you are. A. one B. that C. what D. it 42. ―Is Bob still performing? ―I'

m afraid not. He is said( )the stage already as he has become an official. A. to have left B. to leave C. to have been left D. to be left 43. Marty as well as his parents( )to the opening ceremony the other day. A. has invited B. have invited C. was invited D. were invited 44. ―What will the weather be like tomorrow? ―I think it will be( )as it was yesterday. A. so a sunny day B. so sunny a day C. as sunny a day D. as a sunny day 45. In

1963 we moved to New York,( )my grandparents lived. A. which B. where C. why D. What 46. I'

m sure Wang Lin is( )to come to my aid this afternoon. A. possible B. likely 热线: 4006-01-9999

8 C. probable D. maybe 47. Neither the museum nor the library( )attractive to her. A. are B. have C. seems D. seem 48. ( )the risk of a shark attack, you should follow these suggestions. A. Reduced B. To reduce C. To reducing D. Reduce 49. The little boy has never been to Beijing,( )he? A. haven'

t B. don'

t C. has D. does 50. She ( )in Zhuzhou for ten years. A. will work B. work C. was working D. has worked ?

二、阅读理?解(本部分 道题,共分) Reading Comprehension Directions: Read the following twelve texts. Answer the questions below each text by choosing A, B, C or D. Mark your answers. Passage

1 Although in the 17th century in the United States fine art and folk art had similar qualities, a difference between them began to appear as time went on in the 18th and 19th centuries artists with ambition studied abroad and came back to paint portraits(肖像) of upper-class families in American society. The less amb........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题