2017~2018学年广州黄埔区四年级上学期期末英语试卷

一、用所给字母组成单词 根据图意,用所给的字母组成单词.

1、

2、

3、

4、

5、

6、

二、单词配对 1. help A. sports 2. understand B. sick people 3. have C. flowers 4. drive D. a shower 5. grow E. games 6. take F. the world 7. play G. school bus 将Ⅰ组的单词与Ⅱ组的单词(组)配成短语.

三、单项选择 A. are B. is There a box under the bed.

3 A. isn't B. aren't There any flowers between the window.

4 A. has B. have The room two big windows.

5 A. I B. me Let show you our house.

6 A. chairs B. chair How many are there in your classroom?

7 A. read B. reading We like to books in the library.

8 A. like B. favourite My day is Sunday.

9 A. Yes, I am. B. Yes, please. ―Can I help you? ― .

10 A. of B. for I don't have a pair white socks.

11 A. man B. man's The job is a teacher.

四、任务型阅读 阅读两篇小短文,看看Amy和Bobby家有哪些房间?有的请在表格中用T表示出来,无的用F表示. Amy lives in a house. It is a small house. It has two bedrooms. It has a bathroom. It has a kitchen and a big living room. It has a yard (院子). Bobby lives in a flat. It's a big flat. It has four bedrooms. It has a kitchen and a dining room. It has a living room and a playroom. It has two bathrooms. It doesn't have a yard, it has a big balcony (阳台). bedroom bathroom kitchen playroom yard balcony Amy's house Bobby's flat

13 看图回答问题.

14 1. yo-yo A. 机器人 2. jump rope B. 悠悠球 3. robot C. 跳绳 将单词与它的中文意思连线. (1) A. on the chair B. in the toy box C. on the floor D. in the wardrobe E. in the bed F. under the table 这些玩具在哪里?(选出玩具所在的地方,将字母编号写在相应横线上). (1) The kite is . (2) The jump rope is . (3) The doll is . (4) The ball is . (5) The yo-yo is . (6) The robot is . (2)

五、补全对话 A. How much is it? B. Can I help you? C. What about the one? D. Do you like it? 根据上下文,选择合适的句子将对话补充完整,把答案的字母编号写在横线上. A:

1 B: Yes, please. I want to buy a dress. A: This dress is very nice.

2 B: It's OK, but it's too long for me. A:

3 B:

4 A: It's one hundred and eighty five yuan. B: I'll take it.

六、看图写单词 看图,写出短文中所缺的单词或词组. On the fourth floor of the classroom building, there are rooms. These two are the art rooms. The have art lessons here. Next to the art rooms is the music room. There is a piano in it. The children have music lessons here. the music room is the dancing room. The girls dance here. There is a in this room, too. This is the . The children can at the desks. They can also sit on the floor to read.

七、看图完成句子 看图,读句子.然后写出句子所缺的部分.

17 This is a . (1) The boy is . (2) This house is . (3)

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题