编辑: bingyan8 2022-11-21
Travel English RENT A CAR H1 I'

d like to rent a car.

What kind of card you have? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. Rent-A-Car Worker : How may I help you? 2. Naoto : Yes, I'

d like to _______. 3. Rent-A-Car Worker : Sure, sir! 4. Naoto : What kind of _______ do you have? 5. Rent-A-Car Worker : We have a sedan, a sports car and a compact car. 6. Naoto : Okay. I'

ll take the sedan. 1. How will you tell the rent-a-car worker that you'

d like to rent a car? 2. How will you ask the rent-a-car worker the kind of cars they have? I'

d like to rent a car. return the car to the Airport. What kind of car car insurance do you have? 我想租辆车. 你有什麽样式的车? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. 工作人员 : 有什麽可以帮您的? 2. 纳托 : 是的.我想要____. 3. 工作人员 : 好的,先生. 4. 纳托 : 你有什麽种类的_____? 5. 工作人员 : 我们有轿车、跑车和小型轿车. 6. 纳托 : 好的.我要轿车. 1. 如何告诉工作人员,你想要租车? 2. 如何问工作人员,你们有多少种类的车? Travel English 租车 H1 我想租一辆车. 我想在机场返还这辆车. 你有什麽样式的车? 你有什麽种类的车保险? Travel English H2 RENT A CAR Before I rent the car, I'

d like to look at it. There is a scratch on the door. Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. Naoto : I'

m interested in sedan, but before I rent the car, I'

d like to_it. 2. Rent-A-Car Worker : Sure, sir. This is the car. 3. Naoto : Is there a select shop for 4. Rent-A-Car Worker : Oh! I'

m sorry sir. You can choose another car if you want to. 5. Naoto : Okay. I'

ll choose another car. 1. How will you tell the rent-a-car worker that you'

d like to look at the car before you rent it? 2. How will you tell the rent-a-car worker that there'

s a scratch on the door? Before I rent the car There is a I'

d like to look at it. scratch on the door. I'

d like to test drive it. stain on the seat cover. 在我租车前,我想先看一下车. 在门上有划痕. Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. 纳托 : 我喜欢轿车,但在我租车前,我想要_____车. 2. 工作人员 : 好的.是这辆. 3. 纳托 : 在门上有____. 4. 工作人员 : 哦.很抱歉.如果你想要,你可以选择另外一辆. 5. 纳托 : 好的.我选另外一辆. 1. 如何告诉工作人员,在租车前你想先看一下车. 2. 如何告诉工作人员,在门上有划痕? Travel English 租车 H2 在我租车前,我想先看一下车. 在我租车前,我想先试驾. 在门上有划痕. 在座椅套上有点脏. Travel English H3 RENT A CAR Travel English 租车 H3 Does it have automatic transmission? How much is the mileage charge? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. How will you ask the rent-a-car worker if the car has an automatic transmission? 2. How will you ask the rent-a-car worker how much the mileage charge is? 1. Naoto : I'

d like to rent a sports car. Does it have a/an transmission? 2. Rent-A-Car Worker : All our cars have automatic transmission. 3. Naoto : How much is the 4. Rent-A-Car Worker : It'

s already unlimited mileage. 5. Naoto : All right. How much is it? 6. Rent-A-Car Worker : It'

s $150 a day. Does it have How much an automatic transmission? is the mileage charge? manual transmission? is the gasoline price? 这辆车是自动挡的吗? 这个里程数的费用是多少? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. 如何问工作人员,这辆车是否自动挡? 2. 如何问工作人员,按里程数的费用是多少? 1. 纳托 : 我想要一辆跑车.这辆是____? 2. 工作人员 : 我们所有的车是自动挡的 3. 纳托 多少钱? 4. 工作人员 : 这是不限里程的. 5. 纳托 : 好的.多少钱? 6. 工作人员 : 一天150美元. 这辆车是自动挡的吗? 这辆车是手动挡的吗? 里程收费多少? 汽油价格多少? Travel English H4 RENT A CAR A compact car would be fine. I'

ll take it. Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. How will you tell the rent-a-car worker that the compact car would be fine? 2. How will you tell the rent-a-car worker that you will take it? A compact car I'

ll (I will) would be fine. take it. would be great. have it. 1. Naoto : Do you have a less expensive car? 2. Rent-A-Car Worker : We have a compact car. 3. Naoto : Okay. a compact car would be _______ How much is that? 4. Rent-A-Car Worker : It is only $80, sir. 5. Naoto : That'

s reasonable. I'

ll it. 小型轿车比较好. 我要这辆. Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. 如何告诉租车工作人员,小型轿车比较好? 2. 如何告诉租车工作人员,你要这辆? 1. 纳托 : 你有不太贵的车吗? 2. 工作人员 : 我们有小型轿车. 3. 纳托 : 好的.小型的______.多少钱? 4. 工作人员 : 仅80美元. 5. 纳托 : 比较合理.我要____. Travel English 租车 H4 小型轿车比较好. 小型型轿车比较好. 我要这辆. 我要这辆. Travel English H5 RENT A CAR Travel English 租车 H5 I want to get a car insurance. I'

d like to get a full coverage, please. Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. How will you tell the rent-a-car worker that you want to get a car insurance? 2. How will you tell the rent-a-car worker that you'

d like to get a full coverage? I want to get I'

d like to get (I would) a car insurance. a full coverage, please. a new car. a receipt. 1. Naoto : Does the rental fee include insurance? 2. Rent-A-Car Worker : No, sir. The car insurance is excluded in the rental fee. 3. Naoto : I want to get a_ 4. Rent-A-Car Worker : Sure. Would you like to get a full coverage? 5. Naoto : Yes. And I'

d like to get a , please. 6. Rent-A-Car Worker : Okay. 我想购买车险. 我购买一个全险. Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. 如何告诉工作人员,你想购买车险? 2. 如何告诉工作人员,你想购买全险? 1. 纳托 : 租车费里面有没有包括保险? 2. 工作人员 : 没有.车保险在租车费以外. 3. 纳托 : 我想要一个____? 4. 工作人员 : 好的.你想要一个全险吗? 5. 纳托 : 是的.我想要一个_____. 6. 工作人员 : 好的. 我想购买车险. 我想要一辆新车. 我想要一个全险. 我想要一个收. Travel English H6 RENT A CAR I'

m heading for Milan. What'

s the best way to get to Milan? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. How will you tell rent-a-car worker that you'

re heading for Milan? 2. How will you ask rent-a-car worker the best way to get to Milan? I'

m heading for What'

s the best way to Milan. get to Milan? get to the nearest restaurant? London. 1. Rent-A-Car Worker : Where are you heading? 2. Naoto : I'

m heading for 3. Rent-A-Car Worker : Are you already familiar with the place? 4. Naoto : No. What'

s the best way to get to_ 5. Rent-A-Car Worker : It'

s best to use the hi-way. 6. Naoto : Okay. Thanks. 我要去米兰. 去米兰最好的方法是什麽? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. 如何告诉工作人员,你要去米兰? 2.如何问工作人员,去米兰最好的方法是什麽? 1. 工作人员 : 你要去哪里? 2. 纳托 : 我要去____. 3. 工作人员 : 你已经熟悉那个地方了吗? 4. 纳托 : 没有.去___最好的方法是什麽? 5. 工作人员 : 最好是走高速公路. 6. 纳托 : 好的.谢谢. Travel English 租车 H6 我要去米兰. 我要去伦敦. 去米兰最好的方法是什麽? 去最近的餐馆最好的方法是什麽? Travel English H7 RENT A CAR I'

ve run out of gas. Fill it up with regular unleaded, please. Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. How will you tell the gasoline boy that you'

ve run out of gas? 2. How will you tell the gasoline boy that you want it filled with regular unleaded? I'

ve run out Fill it up with of gas. regular unleaded, please. of fuel. premium gas, please. 1. Naoto : I'

ve run out of _______. 2. Gasoline Boy : Okay. What do you want?Regular or premium gasoline? 3. Naoto : Fill it up with please. 4. Gasoline Boy : How many liters, sir? 5. Naoto :

20 liters please. 6. Gasoline Boy : Okay. 我没有油了. 请装满普通无铅汽油. Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. 如何告诉加油站工作人员,你没有汽油了? 2. 如何告诉加油站工作人员,你想要装满普通无铅汽油? 1. 纳托 : 我没有____. 2. 加油站工作人员 : 好的.你想要哪种汽油?普通的还是优质的? 3. 纳托 : 请加_____. 4. 加油站工作人员 : 加多少升? 5. 纳托 : 加20升. 6. 加油站工作人员 : 好的. Travel English 租车 H7 我没有油了. 我没有燃料了. 请装满普通无铅汽油. 请装满优质汽油. Travel English H8 RENT A CAR Travel English 租车 H8 Can you show me how to operate the pump? How can I pay for this? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. How will you ask the gasoline boy how to operate the pump? 2. How will you ask the gasoline boy how to pay for this? Can you show me How much how to operate the pump? for this? where the toilet room is? for you? 1. Naoto : Can you show me how to operate the 2. Gasoline Boy : Don'

t worry we can serve it for you. 3. Naoto : Thank you. How can I pay for 4. Gasoline Boy : You can pay by cash or by credit card. 5. Naoto : Okay. I'

ll use my credit card. 你能演示一下如何使用打气筒吗? 我怎麽付款呢? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. 如何问加油站工作人员,如何使用打气筒? 2. 如何问加油站工作人员,如何付款? 1. 纳托 : 你能演示给我如何使用____? 2. 加油站工作人员 : 别担心,我们会帮你的. 3. 纳托 : 谢谢.我怎麽付款____? 4. 加油站工作人员 : 你可以用现金或信用卡来付. 5. 纳托 : 好的.我用信用卡. 你能演示一下如何使用打气筒吗? 你能指给我卫生间在哪里吗? 我怎麽付款呢? 我怎麽付款给你呢? Travel English H9 RENT A CAR Travel En........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题