编辑: 于世美 2022-11-01
Unit2 Topic2 Section B 一:授课老师:郑德燕 二:授课班级:凤城中学七(11) 三:时间:2016-10-26 Ⅰ.

Material analysis 本课是一节听说课,本课主要活动是1a和2.主要内容是进一步学习、询问人物外貌特征的表达方法"What does he/she look like?"同时学习把某物给某人的两种表达方式"give sth. to sb.= give sb. sth.";

交际语言: Sorry, I don't know her. Oh, I see. I'll give it to her.等;

另外,还将综合复习颜色、身体部位类单词以及询问国籍和描述他人外貌特征的表达法. Ⅱ. Teaching aims ⒈ Knowledge aims 能够掌握并应用新学习的单词: give, letter, sorry, like, tall, will, young等;

能够用英语询问和描述人物外貌特征的表达方法: She is tall and she has short brown hair;

能够用英语询问人物外貌特征的表达方法:What does she look like? ⒉ Skill aims 能听懂有关询问人物外貌特征的表达方式;

能运用表示询问人物外貌特征的表达方式进行简单的交流;

能根据图片内容口头做对话;

能正确地朗读对话,并能注意语音语调;

能正确书写和使用新学习的单词. ⒊ Emotional aims 能够与同学积极合作,参与课堂活动,大胆实践;

能够认真、规范地书写单词;

能够培养学生善于观察周围人或物的能力. Ⅲ. The key points and difficult points ⒈ Key points 正确使用英语描述人物外貌特征的表达法:She is tall and she has short brown hair;

正确使用表示询问人物外貌特征的表达方法:What does she look like? . 正确使用实义动词:have /has及其否定形式don't/doesn't have. 正确使用助动词:do/does. ⒉ Difficult points 正确使用实义动词:have /has,特别是have的第三人称单数否定形式;

助动词do/does的应用;

能够掌握由What引导的询问人物外貌特征的表达法;

Ⅳ. Learning strategies 能培养借助图片听说的习惯. Ⅴ. Teaching aids 多媒体辅助教学. Ⅵ. Teaching procedures Stage1: Get students ready for learning Greetings with the teacher and students. Stage2: Pre-listening: 1, Read and learn new words according to the pictures: letter, tall, young, man, woman , give …… 2, lead the students to answer the question: What does the man look like? He is an old man. What does the woman look like? She is a tall young woman. Stage3: While-listening 1, listen to 1a and answer the following questions: 1> Is the letter for Maria? 2> What class is Maria in? 3> What does she look like? 2, listen again and fill in the blanks Here is a ______ for Maria. She is in Class ___,Grade _____. She is ____. Her hair is ____ and _____. The ____ will give the letter to her Stage4: Post-listening 1, Read 1a together according to the tape 2, Read again and remember some key words 3, Read once more and recite 1a 4, Explain some useful sentences and language points 1> Please give this letter to Maria =Please give Maria this letter 2> I'll give it to her . =I'll give her this letter. 3> What does she look like? look like? 看起来像 5, Practice the sentence "What does she look like?" Finish 2. 6, Ask and answer questions with your partner to finish 3. 7, Work in pairs, make up a new conversation according to 1a. Stage5: Assigning homework 1, Read and learn new words 2, Read and recite 1a. 3, Do exercises in exercise-book. 4, Preview Section C Ⅶ. Blackboard design What does she look like? Section B 1.What does she/he look like? 2.What color is it? It's…gives sth. to sb. 3.Where is he from? He is from… gives sb. sth. VIII. 教学反思:本课能较好地完成教学任务,大部分同学能熟练运用所学的重点、难点句型与同学进行交流,达到教学目标所设计的要求,所运用的教学方法和教学手段符合初一学生的需求,达到较理想的课堂效果.但在最后对话编写环节设计难度有点偏高,再具体一些、难度再小一些,效果一定会更好.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题