编辑: 烂衣小孩 2019-10-25
2018春专升本公共英语模拟卷 选择题(50题共150分)

1、It is a common theme in many science fiction stories that the world may one day be __ by insects.

A、broken in B、run over C、taken over D、filled in 正确答案:C

2、You didn'

t let me drive. If we in turn, you so tired. A、drove;

didn'

t get B、drove;

wouldn'

t get C、were driving;

wouldn'

t get D、had driven;

wouldn'

t have got 正确答案:D

3、Husband and wife with a common duty to the country will find themselves _____ closer together. A、been drawn B、to draw C、drawn D、drawing 正确答案:C

4、It is so hot. You should put the food into the refrigerator now. Otherwise, it will soon ______. A、harm B、hurt C、spoil D、damage 正确答案:C

5、I signed the letter at the ______ of the page. A、bottom B、end C、base D、root 正确答案:A

6、― What is the weather like there? ?― Hawaii has rather mild weather _______ other places. A、comparing with B、comparing to C、compared with D、compared to 正确答案:C

7、Mr. Johnson acts as if he an expert. A、is B、was C、were D、has been 正确答案:C

8、I _______ this book in a secondhand bookstore on Nanjing Road. A、came into B、came for C、came out D、came across 正确答案:D

9、the people have become the master of their own country science can really serve the people. A、It is only then;

that B、It was that;

when C、It is only when;

that D、It was when;

then 正确答案:C

10、When he was set free after twenty years in prison, he was amazed __ the changed world he found. A、at B、of C、on D、to 正确答案:A

11、They in Chicago, but now they live in New York. A、used to living B、were living C、would live D、used to live 正确答案:D

12、Twenty dollars _______ more than I could afford. A、will be B、is C、are D、were 正确答案:B

13、Everybody agreed, ____? A、didn'

t they B、didn'

t it C、did they D、did it 正确答案:A

14、It was ____ it raised many difficult questions that the book took a long time to come out. A、since B、because C、after D、when 正确答案:B

15、you join us in the vocabulary game? A、Should B、Shall C、May D、Will 正确答案:D

16、The Vikings are believed America. A、to have discovered B、to discover C、in discovering D、to have been discovered 正确答案:A

17、In the final year of high school, they complete applications and send them, with their student records, to the universities which they hope to A、study B、participate C、attend D、belong 正确答案:C

18、Henry often helps look after Mrs. Green, but_ A、seldom is George B、seldom George does C、seldom does George D、seldom looks George after Granny Wang 正确答案:C

19、The horse is getting old and can'

t run ___ it did. A、as faster as B、so fast than C、so fast as D、such fast as 正确答案:C

20、The last time we had a family reunion was _____ my brother'

s wedding ceremony four years ago. A、in B、at C、during D、over 正确答案:B

21、He promised to look the matter as soon as he got there. A、for B、in C、into D、after 正确答案:C

22、Bill doesn'

t what people say about him. A、concern B、matter C、care D、disturb 正确答案:C

23、The discussion was so long and exhausting that _______ the speakers stopped for refreshments. A、at large B、at intervals C、at ease D、at random 正确答案:B

24、Radio, television and press of conveying news as information. A、are most the three common means B、are the most three common means C、are the three most common means D、are three the most common means 正确答案:C

25、―― We have to stop talking here outside. Listen,Hurry up, or we'

ll be late. A、There goes the bell B、There does the bell go C、There the bell goes D、Goes the bell there 正确答案:A

26、Information has been put forward ______ more middle school graduates will be admitted into universities. A、while B、that C、when D、as 正确答案:B

27、The final document was, of course, supposed to mend the damage ______ upon the world by the war. A、imposed B、impressed C、composed D、compressed 正确答案:A

28、His room was in an indescribable A、merit B、mercy C、mass D、mess 正确答案:D

29、Some old people don'

t like pop songs because they can'

t ____ so much noise. A、resist B、sustain C、tolerate D、undertake 正确答案:C

30、Students sometimes support themselves by of part-time jobs. A、efforts B、means C、methods D、ways 正确答案:B

31、Hardly had she walked out of the woods ___ she heard the strange scream coming from behind a tree. A、than B、until C、since D、when 正确答案:D

32、to sunlight for too much time will do harm to one'

s skin. A、Exposed B、Having exposed C、Being exposed D、After being exposed 正确答案:C

33、The film Titanic tells about a very _______ love story which touches every spectator. A、romantic B、ridiculous C、unpractical D、absurd 正确答案:A

34、an honest man, he never tells a lie. A、Being B、Be C、Since D、To be 正确答案:A

35、The education _______ for the coming year is about $4 billion, which is much more than what people expected. A、allowance B、reservation C、budget D、finance 正确答案:C

36、I wonder how long ago this school A、has begun B、begins C、began D、had begun 正确答案:C

37、These problems are hard to A、tackle B、challenge C、relieve D、establish 正确答案:A

38、When I returned home, I found the window open and something A、to steal B、stealing C、stolen D、steal 正确答案:C

39、Most of our meetings were ____ to discussing the housing reform. A、used B、spent C、devoted D、located 正确答案:C

40、―Alice, why didn'

t you come to the party yesterday? ?―I but I had an unexpected visitor. A、had B、would C、was going to D、did 正确答案:C

41、When I caught him cheating me, I stopped __ things in his shop. A、buying B、buy C、to buy D、bought 正确答案:A

42、This new instrument is far superior _____ the old one we bought three years ago. A、than B、to C、over D、of 正确答案:B

43、I left for office earlier than usual this morning _______ traffic jam. A、in line with B、for the sake of C、in case of D、at the risk of 正确答案:C

44、His mother had talked to him for many minutes while he was watching TV, but _____. A、a little did he hear B、little did he hear C、little heard he D、a little heard he 正确答案:B

45、This be a woman'

s watch. It must be a man'

s. A、may not B、cannot C、shall not D、must not 正确答案:B

46、it or not, his discovery has created a stir in scientific circles. A、Believe B、To believe C、Believing D、Believed 正确答案:A

47、DThey are going to a ____ place to have a ____ discussion about the problem. Will you join them, Tom?? ?DSorry, I'

ll be___ next week. A、far;

further;

far busy B、farther;

farther;

busier C、further;

farther;

much busy D、farther;

further;

much busier 正确答案:D

48、I will not _______ my children be treated in such a way. A、permit B、admit C、a........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题