编辑: gracecats 2019-10-25
2018年河南中考英语模拟测试题最后一卷【B版】 为了方便您的阅读请点击全屏查看 (考试时间:100分钟 试卷满分:120分) 注意事项: 1.

本试卷共10页,七个大题,满分120分,考试时间100分钟. 2. 本试卷上不要答题,请按答题卡上注意事项的要求直接把答案填写在答题卡上.答在试卷上的答案无效.

一、听力理解(20小题,每小题1分,共20分)

第一节 听下面5段对话.每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳答案.每段对话读两遍. 1. Who got first prize in the painting competition? A. Eric.B. Nancy.C. Alex. 2. How many times has the man been to Sydney? A. Once.B. Twice.C. Three times. 3. What does the woman ask Sam to do? A. To clean the floor. B. To do the dishes.C. To do his homework. 4. Where are the speakers going next Saturday? A. To the children'

s home. B. To the cinema.C. To the old people'

s home. 5. How much will the man pay? A. $55.B. $95.C. $110.

第二节 听下面几段对话或独白.每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳答案.每段对话或独白读两遍. 听下面一段对话,回答第6至第7两个小题. 6. What is David doing now? A. Taking photos. B. Taking a shower. C. Watering flowers. 7. What does Sally want David to bring tomorrow? A. An umbrella.B. A map.C. A camera. 听下面一段对话,回答第8至第9两个小题. 8. Where does the conversation probably take place? A. In a restaurant. B. In a bookstore. C. In a classroom. 9. How does the man like the food? A. It'

s a bit hot.B. It'

s just so-so.C. It'

s very delicious. 听下面一段独白,回答第10至第12三个小题. 10. How did Mary go back hometown? A. By car.B. By train.C. By plane. 11. When did she leave No.4 Waiting Room? A. At about 7:50.B. At about 8:00.C. At about 8:10. 12. In which Waiting Room should she wait? A. No.2.B. No.3.C. No.4. 听下面一段对话,回答第13至第15三个小题. 13. Where is the woman from? A. Canada. B. China.C. America. 14. What does the woman like very much about China? A. Art.B. Buildings.C. Food. 15. What may the man be? A. A doctor.B. A driver.C. A student.

第三节 听下面一篇短文.根据短文内容,按照所听内容的先后顺序将下列图片排序.短文读两遍. A B C D E 16.17.18.19.20.

二、单项选择(15小题,每小题1分,共15分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案. 21. All of us are looking forward to having blue sky, because the air is heavily polluted around us. A. a B an C the D. / 22. Jack is a stay-at-home child and his grandparents have to look after . A it B. him C. them D. they 23. I don'

t think Mike will get lost in the forest because he has a good of direction. A. day B. sense C. time D. position 24. Joe is working harder, so his garden is than any other'

s in the city. A. beautiful B. more beautiful C. the most beautiful D. more beautifully 25. If you can'

t go to the party, you should turn down his invitation . A. widely B. politely C. lately D. badly 26. ―You look tired. What happened? ―I a good rest since I got the task. A. don'

t have B. didn'

t have C. haven'

t had D. won'

t have 27. As long as you treat others kindness, they'

re sure to be friendly to you. A. by B. on C. for D. with 28. ―Must I go there now? ―No, you . It'

s up to you. A. mustn'

t B. can'

t C. don'

t D. needn'

t 29. After the strong wind, most of the trees down and so were the houses. A. broke B. break C. are broken D. were broken 30. We must early this morning, for we have a long way to go. A. get up B. stand up C. wake up D. hurry up 31. ―I hear you will go to Beijing alone. ―Yes.my father my mother will go with me. A. Both;

and B. Either;

or C. Neither;

nor D. Not only;

but also 32. ―Would you like to have a picnic with me on Saturday? ―Sorry, I didn'

t it. Could you please say it again? A. read B. catch C. finish D. find 33. The book you borrowed from the library must be returned on time, or you'

ll be fined. A. that B. it C. who D. what 34. He'

s not going. He'

s decided at home. A. stay B. to stay C. staying D. stays 35. ―Tim, could you tell me living in the countryside? ―Tomorrow. A. why you will visit our aunt B. when will you visit your aunt C. when you will visit your aunt D. why will you visit your aunt

三、完形填空(10小题,每小题1分,共10分) 先通读短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个可以填入相应空白处的最佳答案. There was a man who had four sons. He hoped that his sons could learn not to judge things too

36 . So he gave each of his four sons a question in turn, asking them to go to see a pear tree

37 different seasons. The first son

38 in the winter, the second in the spring, the third in the summer, and the youngest in the autumn. When all of them returned home, he called them together to

39 what they had seen. The first son said the tree was

40 and stark(荒凉的). The second son said the tree was covered with green buds(芽)and was full of

41 . The third son disagreed, saying that it was full of blossoms. He said they

42 sweet and looked beautiful. The

43 son disagreed with all of them, saying that the tree was hung with fruits and full of life. The man told his four sons that they were all correct, because

44 of them only saw the tree during one season. He told his sons that they could not judge a tree or a person only by one

45 . If you give up during the coldness of winter, you will miss the hope of spring, the beauty of summer and the harvest of autumn in your life. 36. A. slowly B. quickly C. seriously D. hardly 37. A. for B. as C. on D. during 38. A. set out B. set up C. thought out D. gave up 39. A. tell B. understand C. describe D. create 40. A. ugly B. beautiful C. delicious D. clear 41. A. difference B. hope C. experience D. medicine 42. A. seemed B. felt C. smelled D. tasted 43. A. first B. last C. short D. foolish 44. A. every B. both C. each D. one 45. A. year B. month C. century D. season

四、阅读理解(20小题,每小题2分,共40分) 阅读下面四篇语言材料,然后按文后要求做题. A Playing sports is a lot of fun;

getting hurt isn'

t. When playing sports, you should know the rules to avoid injuries. In school life, safety is the most important. Different countries have different ways to stop students from getting hurt. Japan At public elementary schools in Japan, earthquake drills(演习)are held once a month. They teach students safety tips during an earthquake. Regular training helps students escape from earthquake-stricken areas without causing any stampedes(蜂拥). Australia Most students in Australia take first-aid courses at school. They learn basic first-aid knowledge in the class, such as how to call an ambulance and what to do when someone is hurt. The government is trying to make all kids take such courses. US Most US school buildings have fire escapes(火灾逃生口). A fire escape has platforms with stairs and ladders at each storey(楼层)of a building. They are usually made of steel and built outside the building. People can get to the fire escape through a fire exit door or a window. It is not a good idea to jump out of a window from higher than two storeys. You may hurt yourself. 根据材料内容选择最佳答案. 46. According to Paragraph 1, we should know the rules when playing sports, because . A. it can help us win B. it can help us have a lot of fun C. it can help us avoid injuries D. it can help us make friends 47. If there is a fire, the students should . A. jump out of the window no matter where they are B. stay in the classroom and close the door C. get to the fire escape through a fire exit door or a window D. push others to go out quickly 48. What do Australian students learn in their first-aid class? A. How to stay safe during an earthquake. B. How to call an ambulance and help someone who is hurt. C. How to stay safe when they play soccer. D. How to escape from a fire. 49. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage? A. In Japan, earthquake drills are held once a term at elementary schools. B. Only a few students in Australia can learn basic first-aid knowledge in the class. C. Regular earthquake training can help keep students safe during an earthquake. D. It'

s a good idea to jump out of a window from the third floor to escape from a fire. 50. The passage is mainly talking about . A. what the danger is B. earthquake drills C. first-aid knowledge D. different ways of keeping students safe B Reading is a good thing. But perhaps you can'

t decide what to read. Here is some advice for you. Try something new. Ask a friend or a librarian: he/she may help you find a new book. Look around with the librarian. Ask questions. Feel free to take a book from the shelves and read the summary(摘要). If it sounds like a book you might like, then check it out. You can always give it back if you don'

t like it. Do some Internet research on the book. Try to find a site where people leave us the ending so you won........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题