编辑: 向日葵8AS 2019-10-15
普陀区2019年初三英语一模试卷答案

(一) A:根据你听到的内容, 选出相应的图片,在选择题区域相应的空格内用2B铅笔填涂.

每个句子念两遍. Learning a foreign language is a good way to improve our memory. (E) Most libraries do not allow eating or drinking inside. (D) The detective has spent a lot of time investigating the case. (H) Have you realized that you depend on cars too much nowadays? (A) Students in our school went to the nursing home to care for the old there. (B) 6. We should let children know that toys must be put back after they play with them. (G) B: 根据你听到的对话和问题,选出最恰当的答案,在选择题区域相应的空格内用2B铅笔填涂.对话和问题都念两遍. 7. W: Adam, I hear you'

ve just bought a new bicycle. What colour is it? M: Well, I like green ones best, but they didn'

t have green for my favourite type, so I bought a red one instead. Q: What colour is Adam'

s new bicycle? (C) 8. M: Shall we go to the Century Park this afternoon, Mary? W: That sounds great. Shall we take the underground or ride a public bicycle there? M: It'

s not far from here. What about walking there? W: Good idea. And we can enjoy the beautiful views on the way to the park. Q: How will the speakers probably go to the Century Park? (A) 9. W: Have you been to the new restaurant on Rocker Street? I saw some pictures of it in the lift. M: Not yet. But I read about it in the newspaper last Monday. I may go there with my friends next week. Q: How did the man learn about the new restaurant? (D) 10. M: Mum, look at these peaches. How fresh they are! Shall we buy some? W: Well, we still have some peaches at home. I think we only need some dairy products and eggs today. Q: Where does this dialogue probably take place? (B) 11. W: Bruce, you go to the cinema every Sunday afternoon, don'

t you? M: Yes, I like movies very much. W: Do you go alone? M: No, my wife has the same hobby as mine, so we go together. Q: How often do Bruce and his wife go to the cinema? (A) 12. W: Our son Bob is different than before. He tidies up his room every day and washes his own dirty clothes. He even helps me cook lunch. M: Honey, don'

t be surprised. His roommate, John, is a good boy. Bob has learned a lot from him. Q: What'

s the probable relationship between the two speakers? (B) 13. W: May I speak to Alan Walker? M: Alan Walker? Sorry, there is nobody called Alan Walker in our company. Q: What does the man mean? (C) 14. W: Hi, Melvin, what are you going to do today, swim or play football? M: Neither oday. I'

m on the way to my friend'

s home to share our book reviews. W: Oh, you like reading? I thought you are just a sports lover. Well, have a good time with your friend. Q: What are the speakers talking about? (D) C:判断下列句子是否符合你听到的短文内容,用 T 表示符合,用 F 表示不符合,在选择题区域相应的空格内用2B铅笔填涂.短文念两遍. Betty teaches Physics at a university four times a week. Today, at the beginning of the class, she asked her students happily how their weekend had been. One student said it was awful because he had his bad tooth pulled out. He then asked why Betty always seemed to be so cheerful. Betty thought for a while and began to tell them about her weekend. Betty'

s mother is ill in hospital these days, so she goes there to take care of her after class. Last Friday, after giving lessons to the students, she drove to the hospital. The hospital is

16 miles away from the university. When she was still several miles away from the hospital, her car broke down. So she walked to the hospital and arrived there a bit later than usual. Betty told her mother that her car had broken down, but this was her lucky day. Her mother didn'

t understand why. Betty explained, My working place is

16 miles away from the hospital. My car didn'

t break down far away from here. Instead, it broke down in the perfect place within walking distance from here. I'

m still able to see you, mum. After hearing that, her mother smiled. Betty looked at her students'

faces after telling the story. Although it was a morning class, no one seemed to be sleepy. Her story had touched them. Or maybe it wasn'

t the story at all. It was her happiness that had touched them. (15. T 16. F 17. F 18. T 19. F 20. T) D:根据你听到的内容,完成下列句子,每空格限填一词.在非选择题区域相应的空格内用黑墨水钢笔或黑色水笔填写.短文念两遍. Most American high schools publish a yearbook. The yearbook usually comes out every year in spring . It is a book of memories for the students. Inside a yearbook is each student'

s photo. The seniors are graduating soon, so their photos appear first. The teachers have photos, too. The yearbook also has photos and descriptions of all the sports teams and after-school activities, such as drama group and chess club. There is a yearbook club. The students in the club write and design all year for the yearbook. At the end of the year, the book is printed. In the yearbook, some students receive special awards. For example, the senior students vote and choose the funniest student to be the class clown. They also vote a student with a good fashion sense to be the best dressed . Students always sign each other'

s yearbooks. This is especially important for the seniors, because they are leaving school. Students also write notes to each other, such as We had a lot of fun, or I will never forget you. They also write about all the fun and funny experiences they shared in school together. (21. in spring 22. their photos 23. sports teams 24. the funniest 25. write notes ) Part

2 Ⅱ. 26. C 27. A 28. B 29. D 30. B 31. B 32. A 33. D 34. C 35. A 36. B 37. A 38. B 39. D 40. C 41. D 42. C 43. D 44. C 45. A Ⅲ. 46. C 47. A 48. D 49. E 50. E 51. A 52. B 53. C Ⅳ. 54. enemies 55. seventieth 56. his 57. mainly 58. disappear 59. meaning 60. colourful 61. success Ⅴ. 62. Did set 63. do they 64. How often 65. so…that 66. were thought 67. whether/ if ... would 68. Most shops are crowded with customers before Christmas. Part

3 Ⅵ. (A) 69. D 70. A 71. B 72. C 73. B 74. A (B) 75. C 76. D 77. C 78. A 79. D 80. B (C) 81. upset 82. expected 83. practising 84. stars 85. nearly 86. name 87. shake (D) 88. 16/Sixteen. 89. He was let to drive his Dad into a village (about

18 miles away). 90. He went to a theatre (near the garage). 91. Dad would never let him drive again. 92. By walking

18 miles home. /He walked

18 miles home. 93. One should be brave to admit that he has done something wrong and be responsible for the possible bad result. (Any reasonable answer is acceptable. Ⅶ. 94. 略. 奉贤区2019年初三英语一模试卷答案

(二) Part

1 Listening(第一部分 听力) I. Listening comprehension (听力理解) (共30分) A. Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容,选出相应的图片) (6分) 1. In some schools, students presented their creative robots'

works at the opening ceremony of a sports meet. (G) 2. The Underground Line

5 opened to the public at the end of 2018. (C) 3. People love the Disney animated movies so much that they have seen many films about them. (A) 4. The little baby has been ill recently. I hope he will feel better. (B) 5. Cormorant fishing is a traditional Chinese skill, probably more than a thousand years old. (H) 6. Peppa Pig is popular among the teenagers because she'

s glad to help others. (E) B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear (根据你听到的对话和问题,选出最恰当的答案) (8分) 7. W: I have to go to the teachers'

office now. Mr. Wang asked me to meet him after class, so it'

s impossible for me to arrive at the bus station at eleven. M: Then it seems that we'

ll have to meet one hour later at the school gate. Q: Where will the woman go first? (B) W: When do you usually leave for school, Jack? M: Normally at 6:45. But on rainy days, I will leave home fifteen minutes earlier. Q: When does Jack leave for school on rainy days?(B) W: Do you think the air in Shanghai is bad? M: Yes, it'

s often quite dirty. W: Don'

t you think it'

s better than it used to be? M:Well, I can'

t say for sure. I'

ve only lived here for a year. Q: How does the man think of the air in Shanghai? (A) W: Can you tell me how much a ticket is for the Snow White on Sunday Evening? M: The front seats and circles are the most expensive at $35. All seats for students are $15. W: I'

ll have three seats for students. Q: How much does the woman pay the tickets?(D) W: You have been working too hard these days, Tom? M: The exam is coming next Wednesday. W: Oh, don'

t worry. Could you have a rest this afternoon? M: All right. W: Shall we see a film together? M: I would rather listen to the music at home. Q: What will Tom probably do this afternoon? (D) 12. W: We'

d better buy some bread at Touch Bakery. M: OK. But first we need to park our car. Let'

s park it in front of the shop. W: But can'

t you see the sign in front of it ? M: All right. Let'

s find another place. Q: Which sign do they probably see in front of the shop? (A) 13. W: Are you packing for your traveling, Johnson ? M: Yes, ...See? I have T-shirts, shorts and some trousers. W: For Hong Kong? But it'

s often rainy and wet there this month. You had better take a pair of sport shoes, too. Q: What are they talking about? (C) 14. W: Why do you look so upset? M: I failed in the job interview this morning and this was my third time not to be accepted. I really feel terrible. W: Don'

t be worried. You'

ll be successful if you try again. Q: Why did the man look upset? (D) C. Nick and his friends were talking about things that can bring them luck. I have a lucky red pen, said Andy. I have a lucky coin. said Peter. Every time I take a test, I carry my lucky coin. Nick thought for a moment, and said, My blue socks. Blue socks? the boys were surprised and asked together. Nick said that every time he wore his blue socks to school before a test, he got a good mark. The next day Nick had a Chinese test. He was sad because he couldn'

t find his blue socks. Mom! shouted Nick. where are my blue socks? I have a Chinese test today, and I need to wear them. Don'

t be silly, Nick'

s mom said. They need to be washed. When I wear them, I get a good grade. Nick said. Did you prepare for your test? asked Mom. Yes. Then don'

t worry about it. Just do your best. Mom encouraged. A few days later, Nick'

s teacher told him that he got

95 in his test. Nick was so excited that he couldn'

t wait to tell Mom he did well in his test. Mom said, It wasn'

t the blue socks that made you success. In fact, it was made by yourself. (15. F 16. F 17. T 18. T 19. F 20. T) D. Jack Ma is now a billionaire (亿万富翁). Many people take him as a role model, but how much do you know about his success? Ma was born and raised in Hangzhou. He used to be very ordinary, but he worked hard. When he was 12, he got interested in English. For eight years, he rode his bicycle for

40 minutes every morning to a hotel. There Ma showed foreign visitors around Hangzhou for free. That experience not only improved his English, but also widened his horizons. Ma became an English teacher after his graduation from university. However, he had always dreamed of starting a business. In the early 1990s, Ma left the university to follow his dream. After a hard time finding a job, he was employed as a translator. In 1995, he went to the United States to work as a translator for a group of business people. There, one of his friends showed him the internet. Ma had never seen the internet before. He was interested in the technology and thought that the internet might help him realize his business dream. Ma suffered much hardship during his early business career. Finally, in 1999, he set up his own company, Alibaba, in his apartment. Ma once said, If one works hard, anything is possible. Ma is a great mind, but he may not be so successful without his hard work. (21. forty minutes 22. dreamed of 23. work as 24. own company 25. so successful ) Part

2 Ⅱ. 26. C 27. A................

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题