编辑: lonven 2019-07-29
高一英语 必修四 导学案全集 Unit

1 Great women and their achievements

一、语言要点 I单元要点预览(旨在让同学整体了解本单元要点) 词汇 部分 词语 辨析 1.

campaign / war / battle 2.worth / worthy / worthwhile 3. argue / debate 词形 变化 1. connect vt.连接;

联系;

接通电话 vi.连接,衔接 connection n.联系,关系;

连接 2. argue vt.&

vi.讨论;

辩论 argument n.[c]争论;

争辩;

3. crowd n. 人群,群众;

v. 聚集;

挤满;

挤,推crowded adj.充(拥)满了的,拥挤的 4. inspire vt. 鼓舞;

激发;

启示 inspiration n. 鼓舞;

灵感 inspired adj.受灵感启示的inspiring adj.鼓舞人心的 5. considerate adj.体贴的,体谅的 consideration n.考虑,要考虑的事;

体贴 considerable adj.相当大(或多)的6. deliver vt.递送(邮件),接生;

生(小孩);

发表(演说) delivery n.[c,u]投递;

演讲 deliverer 递送者 重点 单词 1. achievement n.[C]成就,功绩 2. behave vt.&

vi. 举动;

(举止或行为)表现 3. observe vt. 观察;

观测;

遵守 4. respect vt.&

n. 尊敬;

尊重;

重视 5. argue vt.&

vi. 讨论;

辩论;

争论 6. support vt.&

n. 支持;

拥护;

支撑;

赡养;

给予帮助p 同情等的人 7. intend vt. 计划;

打算 8. deliver vt. 接生(小孩),递送,发表(演说) 重点 词组 1. look down upon / on蔑视;

瞧不起 2. refer to 谈到;

查阅;

参考;

查询;

提及;

指……而言 3. come across (偶然) 遇见;

碰见 4. carry on 继续;

坚持 5. live/lead a... life过着……的生活 重点句子 1. Watching a family of chimps wake up is our first activity of the day. 2. Only after her mother came to help her for the first few months was she allowed to begin her project. 3. She also worked hard to make as many countries as possible agree not to use them. 重点语法 主谓一致(见语法部分) II 词语辨析 (旨在提供完形填空所需材料) 1. campaign / war / battle 【解释】 war 战争 的总称,一般包括多个战役的大规模战争. battle 战斗 ,指有组织的武装部队之间的战斗,有持续几小时的,也有持续几天的. campaign 战役 ,指在某一地区所进行的一连串有固定目的的军事行动,规模比battle大;

还用来表 政治或商业性的活动、竞选活动 campaign for/against 从事运动 【练习】根据句子的意思在括号里填入适当的词. 1). They won the _______ but lost the 2). The city hall is planning to start a _______ against smoking. Keys: 1). battle;

war 2). campaign 2. worth / worthy / worthwhile 【解释】 worth 只能作表语,其后接钱数、名词或及物动词的动名词的主动一般形式: be worth doing worthy可作表语,后接of+名词/of+动名词的被动形式/不定式的被动形式: be worthy of + n. / of being done / to be done 也作定语, 值得……的 , 有价值的 :a worthy winner名副其实的赢家 worthwhile可作表语和定语: a worthwhile job 值得做的工作 it is worthwhile to do/doing 【练习】根据句子的意思在括号里填入适当的词. 1). The necklace was ______

100 francs at most. 2). It'

s ______ to discuss the question again. 3). You would find it ______ your while to come to the meeting. 4). Can'

t you find something ______ doing at all? The book is 很 值得读) a second time. 5). This place of interest is worthy 参观). Keys: 1). worth 2). worthwhile 3). worth 4). worth;

well worth reading 5). of a visit / of being visited / to be visited 3. argue / debate 【解释】 argue指某人坚持自己的主张,举出事实和理由说服某人或反对其他方面的意见. debate指辩论者长在自己的立场公开争论一个问题. 【练习】根据句子的意思在括号里填入适当的词. 1). We ______ with her ______ how to go there. 2). They ______ the case for hours. 3). They ______ the question openly. 4). Last week, our class had a ______ over whether middle school students should carry cell phones at school. Keys: 1). argued;

about 2). argued 3). debated 4). debate III 词性变化 (旨在提供语法填空所需材料) 1. connect vt.连接;

联系;

接通电话 vi.连接,衔接 connection n.联系,关系;

连接 2. argue vt.&

vi.讨论;

辩论 argument n.[c]争论;

争辩;

3. crowd n. 人群,群众;

v. 聚集;

挤满;

挤,推crowded adj.充(拥)满了的,拥挤的 4. inspire vt. 鼓舞;

激发;

启示 inspiration n. 鼓舞;

灵感 inspired adj.受灵感启示的inspiring adj.鼓舞人心的 5. considerate adj.体贴的,体谅的 consideration n.考虑,要考虑的事;

体贴 considerable adj.相当大(或多)的6. deliver vt.递送(邮件),接生;

生(小孩);

发表(演说) delivery n.[c,u]投递;

演讲 deliverer 递送者 【练习】用括号内所提供词的适当形式填空. 1). It was consideration) of you not to play the piano while I was asleep. 2). The good news inspire) us with hope. 3). The children had an argue) about what game to play. 4). Please pay on deliver). 5). Taking everything into consider), the event was a great success. 6). The narrow roads were crowd) with holiday traffic. 7). What is the connect) between the two ideas? Keys: 1). considerate 2). inspired 3). argument 4). delivery 5). consideration 6). crowded 7). connection IV 重点词汇 (旨在提供综合运用所需材料) 1. behave vt.&

vi. 举动;

(举止或行为)表现 behavio(u)r n. 行为;

举止;

习惯 [典例] 1). Behave yourself;

don'

t make a fool of yourself. 注意你的举止, 别闹出笑话来. 2). How is your new car behaving? 你的新车性能如何? [重点用法] behave oneself 使某人自己举止规矩 behaviour towards/to... 对……的态度/行为 [练习] 根据句子的要求在括号里填入适当的词或翻译. 1). It'

s hard to train children to 举止得体) at the table. 2). She is always 举止得体) at school. 3). Their behave)介词) me shows that they do not like me. Keys: 1). behave well 2). well behaved 3). behaviour towards 2. achievement n.[c]成就,功绩 achieve vt. 取得,完成 [典例] 1). He received the Nobel Prize for his scientific achievements. 他因科学上取得的成就而获得诺贝尔奖. 2). Flying across the Atlantic for the first time was a great achievement. 首次飞越大西洋是一个伟大的功绩. [重点用法] achieve an aim / goal达到目标 achieve success 获得成功 [练习] 根据句子的意思在括号里填入适当的词. 1). Without the support of the people we can 2). I have achieved only half of _______ I hope to do. 3). Congratulations to you (介词)such a complete victory. Keys: 1). achieve nothing 2). what 3). on;

achieving 3. observe vt. 观察;

观测;

遵守 observation n.[u] 观察;

观测;

监视 [典例] 1). The police observed the man entering/enter the bank. 警方监视着那男子进入银行的情况. 2). The woman was observed to follow him closely. 有人看到那女子紧跟着他. [重点用法] observe sb. do sth. 观察某人做某事(已做完) observe sb. doing sth. 观察某人正在做某事 under observation 被监视 [练习] 用括号内所提供词的适当形式填空或翻译. 1). They were observed ______ (enter) the bank then. 2). Keynes 观察到) humans fall into two classes. Keys: 1). entering 2). observed that 4. respect vt.&

n. 尊敬;

尊重;

重视 [典例] 1). If you don'

t respect yourself, how can you expect others to respect you? 自己不自重, 又怎能受到别人尊重呢? 2). I have the greatest respect for you. 我非常尊敬您. [重点用法] respect sb. for sth. 因某事而尊敬某人 have / show respect for sb./sth. 尊敬某人/事gain/get/earn/win the respect of sb. 赢得某人的尊敬 out of respect 出于尊敬 [练习] 根据句子的要求在括号里填入适当的词或翻译. 1). The new officer soon 赢得) the respect of his men. 2). I you 因某事而尊敬) your honesty. 3). I have great respect 介词) his ideas, although I don'

t agree with them. Keys: 1). won/earned 2). respect;

for 3). for 5. argue vt.&

vi. 讨论;

辩论;

争论 argument n.[c]争论;

争辩;

争吵 [典例] 1). Don'

t argue with your mother. 不要和母亲争辩. 2). I argued that we needed a larger office. 我据理力争我们需要大些的办公室. [重点用法] argue for (sb./sth.)为(某人/某事)而辩护 argue against (sb./sth.) 反对某人/某事)而辩护 argue with sb. ( about/over sth.) 与某人(为某事)而争吵 argue that... 主张…… argue sb. into/out of doing sth.........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题