编辑: f19970615123fa 2019-09-29
2018年黑龙江绥化中考英语压轴模拟试题【免费版】 为了方便阅读请点击全屏查看 考生注意: 考试时间90分钟.

全卷共七道大题,总分120分. 第一部分 语言知识运用 (共75分) 得分 评卷人 题号 VI VII 总分 核分人 得分 I.单项选择题 (本题共20分,每小题1分) 从A、B、C三个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案,并将其字母标号填到题前的括号内. ( )1. --How heavy __ rain was!--Yes, but I love__ air after it rains. It smells so fresh. A.the;

a B. a;

the C. the;

the ( ) 2.--The Milers must _____ their daughter. --Sure they do , for she does quite well _____ her schoolwork. A. take pride of;

at B. take pride in;

in C. be proud in;

in ( ) 3. In winter, the weather in Harbin is colder than in Beijing . A. it B. one C. that ( )4.--Tina used to dislike P.E.class,Yes, she did. A. didn'

t she B. did she C.wasn'

t she ( )5. --I can'

t play the piano, and _____. A. neither can my sister B. My sister can'

t, too C. So can'

t my sister ( )6. Tom didn'

t attend the meeting_____ was held in the hall last night. A.where B. when C. which ( )7.Not only my friends but also I _______ interested in football. A. be B. am C. is ( )8.The bottle is full ___water and the glass is filled ___ water, too. A. of, of B. of, with C. with, of ( )9. Drivers shouldn'

t be allowed ____ after drinking ,or they will break the law. A. drive B. driving C. to drive ( )10.--Bob, how long____ you _____ in this school? --For three years. And I'

ll graduate in July. A.do;

study B. will;

study C. have;

studied ( ) 11. ____fathers made them have piano lessons. A. Peter`s and Ann`s B. Peter and Ann`s C. Peter'

s and Ann ( ) 12. --Tom wants to know when you _____ a picnic next Sunday. --Yes. But if it _____, we'

ll visit the museum instead A. will have;

will rain B. will have, rains C. have;

will rain ( )13.---Mum, must I wash the dishes right now?--No, you ____. A. shouldn'

t B. needn'

t C. mustn'

t ( )14.The girl is often sing in her room in the evening. A. heard B. heard to C. hear ( ) 15. --I don'

t think Kate will come today, ____ she? --____, she won'

t. She is ill and stays at home. A. won'

t;

No B. will;

No C. will;

Yes ( ) 16. I____ this book for two weeks. I have to return it now. A. have kept B. have borrow C. kept ( )17. There _____ an English speech contest next week. A. will have B. will be C. is going to have ( )18.I don'

t feel well, mom. I don'

t feel like_____ anything but lie in bed. A.to do B.do C.doing ( )19.My father would rather than . A. stay at home;

to go out B. to stay at home;

to go out C. stay at home;

go out ( ) 20.. ―We failed in the English competition. Everyone wants to win, but the most important thing is to learn something new. A. Good job B. Take it easy C. Well done 得分 评卷人 II. 完形填空(本题共10分,每小题1分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳答案,并将其字母标号填到题前的括号内. Each different part of China

21 its own special forms of traditional art. These usually try to

22 the things that are important in life, such as love, beauty and family. The most common things, from paper23 clay, to bamboo, are turned into objects of beauty. According to Chinese history, sky lanterns were first

24 by Zhuge Kongming. He sent them out to ask for help when25. Today, sky lanterns are used at festivals and other celebrations. They

26 bamboo and covered with paper. When the lanterns are lit, they

27 rise into the air like small hot-air balloons for all to see. They are seen as bright symbols of happiness and good wishes. Paper cutting

28 around for over 1,500 years. Paper cutting sounds very easy but it can be difficult to do. The paper, usually red, is folded before it is cut with scissors. The most common pictures are flowers, animals, and things about Chinese history. During the Spring Festival, they are put on windows, doors and walls as symbols of wishes for good luck and a happy new year. Chinese clay art is

29 because the clay pieces are so small but they look very real. The pieces are usually cute children or lively characters from a Chinese fairy tale or historical story. Th e pieces are carefully shaped by hand from a very special kind of clay and then allowed to air-dry. After drying, they are fired at a very high heat. They are then polished and painted. It takes several weeks to30everything. These small pieces of clay art show the love that all Chinese people have for life and beauty. ( ) 21. A. have B. has C.is ( )22. A. show B.give C.showing ( )23. A. until B. as C.to ( )24. A. use B. used C.using ( )25. A. in needs B. in pain C.in trouble ( )26. A.are made from B.are made of C.made of ( )27. A. quickly B. slow C.slowly ( )28. A. has B. has been C.was ( )29. A.famous B. great C.nice ( )30. A. complete B. completing C.to complete 得分 评卷人 III. 情景交际(本题共15分,每小题1分) (A)从A到F中选出所给句子的最佳答案,并将其字母标号填到题前的括号内,每个选项只能用一次. ( )31. What color do you want? ( ) 32. What is wrong with you, young man? ( )33. We have just missed the

8 o'

clock film. ( )34. How will you spend your summer vacation? ( )35. Can you sing an English song ? A:It will be on again in one hour.B. Red. C. Yes, I can.D. I have got a headache. E. Here you are.F. I plan to visit Hangzhou. (B) 完成下列交际用语,词数不限. A:Please pass me my book. I can'

t reach it. B: A: B:The book is boring. A: B:It'

s half past nine. A: B:It was cloudy yesterday. A: B:There are four people in my family. (C)根据对话内容,用恰当的短语或句子将对话补充完整. BA:

41 B: I'

m looking for a pair of black shoes. A:

42 B: Size eight. A: I'

m afraid we haven'

t got any black shoes in that size at the moment. But we'

ve got some brown ones. B: Hmm.

43 A: What about those shoes over there? B: Well, that pair looks nice. 44_ A: Fifty yuan. B: Hmm! That'

s a bit expensive.

45 A: Certainly. 得分 评卷人 IV. 综合运用(本题共22分,每小题1分) (A)用所给词的适当形式填空.(每空1分) 46. My office is on the ( twelve ) floor of the building. 47.They enjoyed them ) at the party.[:] 48. My parents are very ( please ) with my behavior at school. 49.He tried many times, and at last he was success ) 50.I want to be a (music) when I grow up. What about you? 51.Thank you for your ( invite ), I'

ll go to your party. 52.We have made a (decide) to help the old couple. (B)改错(每小题只有一处错误........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题