编辑: 飞翔的荷兰人 2019-09-26
Unit

1 My day 第三课时

一、课时内容 教科书第7页:B.

Let's try Let's talk Ask the question and then pass it on.

二、课时分析 五年级的学生,有着

三、四年级的学习英语的经历,具备一定的语言感知能力,并且在学习A部分打下了一定的知识基础,因此我准备依然采用多次呈现对话情景动画,通过声形并茂的方式,感染学生,使学生在新授之前,就可以了解对话内容,再鼓励学生模仿表演对话,感知新句型的应用功能,最后再提炼重点句型,通过游戏活动加以巩固.

三、课时目标 1.能够在PPT课件与教师的帮助下理解对话的大概意思. 2.能够根据正确的语音、语调、意群朗读对话,并且能够进行角色表演活动. 3.能够在真实情景中灵活运用句型What do you do on the weekend? I often… 针对周末活动提出问题,并且能适当运用频度副词回答问题. 4.能够正确理解Why are you shopping today? That sounds like a lot of fun. You're so busy! You need a robot to help you! 的意思,并且能够正确朗读.

四、课时重难点 1.重点 (1)能够在在真实情景中灵活运用句型What do you do on the weekend? I often… 针对周末活动提出问题,并且能适当运用频度副词回答问题. (2)能够正确理解Why are you shopping today? That sounds like a lot of fun. You're so busy! You need a robot to help you! 的意思,并且能够正确朗读. 2.难点 (1)能够根据正确的语音、语调、意群朗读对话,并且能够进行角色表演活动. (2)能够在在真实情景中灵活运用句型What do you do on the weekend? I often… 针对周末活动提出问题,并且能适当运用频度副词回答问题.

五、教学准备 1.教师准备网络资源动画课件、PPT课件、录音机以及录音磁带、图卡、词卡、作为奖励的小贴画. 2.学生自己准备人物头饰.

六、教学过程 1.课前热身 T:Good morning, boys and girls. Ss:Good morning, Miss Zhang. T:What's the day today? Ss:It's Wednesday T:What was the day yesterday? Ss:It's Tuesday. T:What time is it now? Ss:It's eight thirty. T:It's time for our English class. Ss:Great. T:Stand up, please. Say from "Get up!" to "Go to bed!? Do you understand? Ss:Yes. T:So, ready? Go! Ss:Get up! Get up! 起床了! Ss:Do morning exercises! Do morning exercises! 做早操! Ss:Eat breakfast! Eat breakfast! 吃早饭! Ss:Go to school! Go to school! 上学了! Ss:Have class! Have class!上课了! Ss:Read book! Read book! 读书了! Ss:Finish school! Finish school! 放学了! Ss:Eat lunch! Eat lunch! 吃午饭! Ss:Go back to school! Go back to school! 回学校! Ss:Have class! Have class!上课了! Ss:Read book! Read book! 读书了! Ss:Play sports! Play sports! 做运动! Ss:Play ping-pong! Play ping-pong! 打乒乓球! Ss:Play football! Play football! 踢足球! Ss:Finish school! Finish school! 放学了! Ss:Do homework! Do homework! 做家庭作业! Ss:Eat dinner! Eat dinner! 吃晚饭! Ss:Wash my clothes! Wash my clothes! 洗衣服 Ss:Watch TV! Watch TV!看电视! Ss:Go to bed! Go to bed! 上床睡觉! 2.导入 (1)语言导入 T:Boys and girls, Do you often help your mum at home? Ss:Yes. T:What do you often do for your mum? S1:I often help my mum clean the room. S2:I often help my mum wash the clothes. S3:I often help my mum cook eggs for lunch. …… T:Well done. Do you want to know what Sarah often help her mum do? Ss:Yes. T:OK. Let's look at these pictures, please. (2)播放录音,选择正确图片. T:Watch these pictures. Who can speak them? S1:The left picture is a shop. S2:The right picture is a school. S3:The middle picture is a library. T:That's right. Now let's listen carefully and say where Sarah is. Ss:Great! T:Ready? 3. 新课呈现 (1)播放网络资源动画课件,模仿跟读对话. T:Boys and girls, this is Sarah and this is a shopkeeper of the shop. What are they talking about? Watch and listen to them. Then read after them. Ss:Yes, Mrs Zhang. (2)播放PPT课件,教师点拨. T:Why are you shopping today?中的why是特殊疑问词,汉语意思是"为什么",常用于对事情的原因进行提问,其回答常用because开头,有时也可以省略,还可以用so. My mum worked last night.中的last night是时间短语,其汉语意思是"昨天晚上",worked是work的动词过去式,这是一个表示过去时态的句子. So I'm shopping today.中的so是引导连词,汉语意思是"因此;

所以",可以引导一个句子. What do you do on the weekend?中的on the weekend是时间短语,其汉语意思是"在周末";

第一个do是助动词,用来帮助实意动词构成问句的必不可少的小助手;

第二格do是实意动词,其汉语意思是"做",与特殊疑问词what构成固定句型"What…do?",译为"……做什么?". I often watch TV and play ping-pong with my father. 此句中的often是频度副词,其汉语意思是"经常",放在主语与谓语之间,watch TV和play ping-pong是两个动词短语,用并列连词and连接,在该句中同时作谓语,with是介词,其汉语意思是"和……一起". That sounds like a lot of fun.此句中的that是代指上文提到过的某件事情;

sounds是sound的第三人称单数,译为"听起来",是系动词,后面跟形容词,构成系表结构;

a lot of = lots of,译为"许多;

大量",后面跟名词或名词短语. (3)小组活动,相互质疑解答. T:Who can ask some questions about this dialogue? Who can answer the questions. Now please ask and answer in your groups. S1:What's the meaning of "shopping" in Chinese, please? S2:It's "购物". S3:What's the meaning of "cook dinner" in Chinese, please? S4:It's "做晚饭". S1:What's the meaning of "so busy" in Chinese, please? S2:It's "如此忙碌". S3:What's the meaning of "need" in Chinese, please? S4:It's "需要". …… 4.操练 PPT课件,展示教课本中的两幅图和两组问答对话,以及六个动词短语. (1)播放PPT课件,学生跟读录音数遍. (2)播放PPT课件,学生练习为PPT配音数遍. (3)小组游戏活动. 将全班分成七个人一组,每个人抽取一张动词短语卡片,每一次都要根据自己抽取的动词卡片里的内容进行回答,然后再提问下一个组员. S1:What do you do on the weekend? S2:I often go shopping. What do you do on the weekend? S3:I usually clean my room. What do you do on the weekend? S4:Sometimes I watch TV. What do you do on the weekend? S5:I often have art class. What do you do on the weekend? S6:I usually play sports with my brother. What do you do on the weekend? S7:I sometimes play music with my sister. What do you do on the weekend? S1:I often wash my clothes. 每练习完毕一次,组员们把短语卡片放在一起,打乱顺序,再重新抽取卡片,然后继续练习问答活动. 5.课堂小结 T:Boys and girls, What do you learn today? S1:I learn a new sentence "What do you do on the weekend?" S:2:I know Sarah is a good girl. S3:I know Sarah help he mum shopping. S4:I learn a new sentence "That sounds like a lot of fun." S5:I learn a sentence "I usually wash my clothes. Sometimes I cook dinner." S6:I want to say "I need a robot to help me." Ss:Ha ha ha……

七、板书设计 Unit

1 My day 第三课时 短语:last night on the weekend watch TV play ping-pong sound like wash my clothes cook dinner do homework have class play sports with play music go shopping 句子:-What do you do on the weekend? -I often go shopping -I usually clean my room.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题