编辑: 星野哀 2019-09-26
教学案例分析模板: 姓名 王立坤 参训学科 英语 单位 唐山机场路小学 所在工作坊 河北民族师范学院 教学案例 Lesson

13 Seasons 教学目标

1、知识目标 ①学生能听懂、会说、认读并书写词汇:season, spring, summer, autumn, winter ②学生能认读、理解并运用下列句子: Winter,spring, summer and autumn are seasons.

Winter is cold. There is ice and snow. In winter, I put on my hat, scarf and winter coat. In spring, I take off my winter clothes.

2、能力目标? 会描述四季的特点以及四季穿什么衣服,在日常的生活中尽量模仿和使用英语.

3、情感目标 关注学生情感,保持学生学习英语的兴趣,为学生营造宽松、民主、和谐的课堂氛围. 教学重点 ①学生能听懂、会说、认读并书写词汇:season, spring, summer, autumn, winter ②学生能认读、理解并运用本课重点句子. ③会问答或描述四季的特点以及四季穿什么衣服. 教学难点 描述四季的特点以及四季穿什么衣服,同时理解turn,put on, take off的意思及初步了解感叹句. 教学准备 Lesson

13 的PPT,图片,录音机、磁带、视频、单词卡片、 教学课时 一课时 (可增加一课时,专门练习写四季特点及服装,拓展写和画的环节和习题) 教学过程 教学环节??? 设计意图 CLASS OPENING AND REVIEW Greeting T: Nice to meet you, boys and girls. Ss: Nice to meet you, too. T: How are you today? Ss: I'

m fine, and you? T: I'

m good. Thank you. How'

s the weather today? Ss: It'

s sunny.(按实际情况回答) T: Do you feel cold today? Ss: No. Yes. T: What'

s the temperature today? Ss: It'

s about

18 degrees. (按实际情况回答) T: It'

s not cold today. Well… Presentation T: We all know Li Ming went to Canada on September 1. He wants to learn English. He goes to school in Canada. He lives in Jenny'

s house with her family. And he'

ll be in Canada for ten months.根据情况可再设计一张片PPT) T: We have learned Unit

1 and 2. Look at this page.课件PPT1) From this lesson, we'

ll learn Unit 3―Winter in Canada. Can you think of anything about winter? (winter 变色) eg: What is winter? What'

s in winter? Look here, it'

s a picture of winter. There is snow and ice in winter. The weather is cold and snowy. And winter is a season. NEW CONCEPTS 1. Part One ①T: Are there any other seasons, too? What are seasons? How many seasons are there? We can know these from Lesson

13 Seasons.(课件PPT2) ②T: First,let'

s watch and listen. (课件PPT3)(如果不可以放的话,可以Stand up and read part one by yourselves.) T: Did you get the word season ? (课件PPT4) What'

s its meaning? Ss: 季节 T:Yes,let'

s learn it. (教授season) sea-son Sea is a word. We can say go to the sea, I like to swim in the sea. Son is a word. We can say Like father like son. Li Ming is the son of his father. Sea and son link together, get the word season ['

si:zn]. Read it. Ss: [si:zn] T: How many seasons are there in a year? And what are they?课件PPT5) Let'

s read after the audio tape and try to find the answers. T: Did you find the answers? Number 1, let'

s read it together, who can try? S1-n: There are four seasons in a year. T: Number 2, who can try? S1-n: Winter, spring, summer, and autumn are seasons. T: Good, let'

s say together. TSs: Winter, spring, summer and autumn are seasons.边说边板书,并逐词教学,强调发音) T: Winter, spring―Spring Festival, summer, autumn,pay attention to autumn, au pronounce [?:], u pronounce [?], m pronounce [m], n is no sound. autumn this season, we can also say fall . Autumn is for British English, fall is for American English. ③T: Look, I have many pictures about seasons. Please tell me What season is it? Group

1 (课件PPT6) TSs: Number 1: spring, Number 2: summer Number 3: autumn, Number 4: winter Group

2 (课件PPT7) TSs: Number 1: autumn, Number 2: winter Number 3: spring, Number 4: summer T: Look at Number 1, in autumn. What colour are the leaves? Ss: They are red. T: Good. There are red leaves in autumn. T: In winter, what'

s this?要有引导的过程) Ss: It'

s snow. T: So we can say There is snow in winter. T: Look at Number 3:In spring, there are new leaves and flowers. T: And in summer, there is the summer sun. The summer sun is hot. Group

3 (课件PPT8) T: What seasons are they? TSs: Number 1: winter, Number 2: spring Number 3: summer, Number4: autumn T: Look, how'

s the weather in winter? Ss: It'

s cold and snowy.(引导学生说出cold and snowy) T: In spring, the weather is Ss: warm and rainy T: And in summer, it is_ TSs: hot and sunny T: Number 4: The weather is_in autumn. Ss: cold and snowy T: Hi,boys and girls, look at the woman. In winter, she says What a cold, snowy day! (每一处,教师示范后,要引导并鼓励学生自己说) In spring, the woman says What a warm, rainy day! In summer,she says What a hot, sunny day! What does she say in autumn? She says: Ss: What a cool, windy day! Group

4 (课件PPT9) T: Very good. Another picture for you. TSs: Number 1: spring, Number 2: summer Number 3: autumn, Number 4: winter T: Look, in spring, the tree is small. It has new leaves. In summer, the tree grows bigger and taller, it has green leaves. In autumn, what colour are the leaves? Ss: They are red and yellow. T: Yes, the leaves turn red and yellow. The leaves change from green into red and yellow.此处强调turn,攻破文本中的又一难点) T: Look at the tree in winter, it has no leaves. Group

5 (课件PPT10) T: So, there are four seasons in a year. TSs: They are winter, spring, summer and autumn. ④T: This time, let'

s read Part One again, let'

s read together. And try to think of (课件PPT11) 1. What do you know from Part One? 2. Can you ask your friend any questions about seasons? S1-n: I know: In winter, the weather is cold and snowy. I know, there is ice and snow in winter…(此处引导学生广泛的说,边说边板书,完成weather,things 两项) T: Can you ask your friend any questions about seasons? eg: How'

s the weather in _____? What'

s in____? Please ask each other,work in pairs. ⑤T: Good, boys and girls. Look here, can you describe the picture? Say something about it. (课件PPT12) Danny winter (课件PPT13) Danny spring (课件PPT14) summer (课件PPT15) autumn 2.Part Two ①T: What else do you want to know about seasons? Do you want to know what people wear in different seasons? T: Look, in autumn, it'

s cool and windy. (课件PPT15) What do you wear in autumn? We wear_课件PPT16) TSs: sweaters and trousers (出图齐说) T: We call these autumn clothes. It'

s winter now. It'

cold. What do you wear in winter?课件PP........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题