编辑: 迷音桑 2019-07-18
2013年苏州市初中毕业暨升学考试试卷 英语

一、单项填空(共15小题;

每小题1分,满分15分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑.

1.一Hurry up,or we'

ll be late. 一Take your time―it'

s just______short distance from here to________cinema. A./;

the B.the;

a C.a;

the D./;

a 2.Sandy is a real book lover and she often brings home many books to read the library. A.in B.for C.by D.from 3.一Have you heard about that car accident near the school? 一Yes,luckily no one_ A.hurt B.was hurt C.has hurt D.were hurt 4.一Frank,you look worried.Anything wrong? 一Well,I______a test and I,m waiting for the result. A.will take B.took C.am taking D.take 5.Peter speaks Chinese well indeed,but of Course not ______a local speaker in China. A.so fluently as B.more fluent than C.as fluent as D.much fluently than 6.一Julie,what ______in your hand? 一Look! It'

s a new iPad for my daughter. A.do you hold B.are you holding C.were you holding D.will you hold 7.Paul made a nice cage _______the little sick bird till it could fly. A.keep B.kept C.keeping D.to keep 8.We'

re going to Suzhou Amusement Park in Linda'

s card. You can come with us______ you can meet us there later. A.or B.but C.and D.then 9.I am sure Cindy will be able to find the hotel-she has a pretty good_____of direction. A.idea B.feeling C.experience D.sense 10.If you ______go,at least wait until the rain stops. A.can B.may C.must D.will 11._______a beautiful car! I'

ve never seen it before. A.What B.Which C.How D.Whether 12.一Philip has gone to New Zealand. 一Oh,can you tell me_ A.when did he leave B.when he is leaving C.when he left D.when is he leaving 13.一Your tea smells great! 一It,S from India.Would you like A.it B.this C.some D.1ittle 14.一Have you finished your homework? Just half of it.How about you? A.Not at all B.Not likely C.Not a bit D.Not yet 15.I used to quarrel a lot with my parents,but now we_______just fine together. A.get along B.get up C.get away D.get off

二、完形填空(共10小题;

每小题1分,满分10分) 先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后在每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. You have probably heard the expression, It'

s raining cats and dogs outside. That means

16 it,S raining very hard I not that

17 cats and dogs are falling from the

18 .However,one day in June,1882,it really did rain

19 over Dubuque,Iowa.The frogs

20 falling along with hailstones(冰雹)during a

21 storm. Hail is formed when drops of rainwater are

22 by heavy winds and are carried high up into the air.There the raindrops become frozen.Many drops may freeze

23 to form balls of ice;

these ice balls,or hailstones,then

24 to earth. During the storm in Dubuque,the strong winds lifted small frogs from nearby ponds(池塘)

25 the air along with raindrops.When some of these frogs became covered with ice,both hailstones and frog-stones fell onto the ground. 16.A.that B.how C.why D.if 17.A.careless B.blind C.dead D.real 18.A.hill B.tower C.sky D.building 19.A.cats B.frogs C.dogs D.birds 20.A.stopped B.enjoyed C.began D.forgot 21.A.popular B.terrible C.weekly D.common 22.A.divided B.added C.changed D.caught 23.A.together B.alone C.so D.almost 24.A.hold B.lose C.keep D.fall 25.A.from B.into C.after D.by

三、阅读理解(共15小题;

每小题2分,满分30分) 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡 上将该项涂黑. A According to one story the idea for making the first teddy bear came from a newspaper cartoon drawn in 1904. This cartoon showed President Teddy Roosevelt on a hunting trip refusing to shoot (射杀)a young bear. The young bear became a symbol for Teddy Roosevelt. Morris Michtom owned a small candy and toy store in New York City. He and his wife made many of the toys they sold. When he saw the cartoon, he had a wonderful idea. He decided to make a toy bear with eyes and legs and arms that moved. The bear was put in the store window next to a copy of the cartoon. Mr . Michtom called it Teddy'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题