编辑: NaluLee 2019-07-17
阿里巴巴集团有限公司证券诉讼原告资格登记表 Certification and Authorization of Named Plaintiff against Alibaba Group Holdings Limited 基本信息 personal information 窗体顶端 姓surname: 名first name: 或 机构名称 Entity: 通信地址Mailing Address: 城市City: 省份State: 邮编Zip Code: 国家Country: 电话Phone: 邮件Email Address: 你是否(曾)为阿里巴巴集团公司雇员? Are you a current or former employee of the company? 是Yes 否No 二.

购买美国上市的阿里巴巴集团有限公司股票信息(2014年9月22日至2015年1月27日) Information related to buy or sell Alibaba (NYSE:BABA) securities from September 22,

2014 to January 27,

2015 购买股票类型 Type of stock 购买时间 buy date 购买数量 # of stock 每股价格 Price Per Share 卖出股票类型 Type of Stock 卖出时间 Sell Date 卖出数量 # of Stock 每股卖出价格 Price per share 三.本人声明: I certify that: 1.本人授权北京圣运律师事务所全权代表本人(或机构),对阿里巴巴集团有限公司(Alibaba Group Holdings Limited)进行证券诉讼.北京圣运律师事务所实行风险代理收费. I authorize Beijing Shengyun Law Firm to file an action to recover damages and to seek other relief against Alibaba Group Holdings Limited. 2.本人购买的在美发行的阿里巴巴股票并非为参与此诉讼,或者在律师的指导下购买. I,as prospective plaintiff, did not acquire the security that is the subject of this action at the direction of plaintiff's counsel or in order to participate in this class action. 3.本人愿意代表其他利益受损的投资人参与此次诉讼.如有必要,愿意配合法庭调查,提供相应证言. I am willing to serve as a representative party on behalf of a class, including providing testimony at deposition and trial, if necessary. 4.本人承诺已提供了所有于2014年9月22日至2015年1月27日期间购买的所有在美国交易的阿里巴巴集团股票. I thus confirm that I have already provided all the information related to buy and sell Alibaba(NYSE:BABA)securities from September 22,

2014 to January 27, 2015. 签名 Signature:时间 Date:

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题
大家都在看的话题