编辑: xwl西瓜xym 2019-07-17
2015年中考英语复习二轮专项练习―改错 改错.

下列各句均有一处错误,请指出并在横线上加以改正. 1.You can look for the word in the dictionary. A B C 2.. Children should allowed to spend time playing with their friends. ( ) A B C 3.We must pay attention to the pronounce when we read words. A B C 4. My sister often studies by make flashcards. A B C Can you tell me the different between the two pictures? ( ) A B C 6.Be quick ! Someone are waiting for you at the school gate A B C D 7.I can'

t see the words on the blackboard clear. A B C D 8. It took my three days to finish the work. A B C D 9. Playing computer games are bad for your eyes. A B C D 10. It'

s twenty minute'

s walk from here to the park. A B C D 11. Can'

t you remember tell me that the other day? A B C D 12. Would you please speak something about your family? A B C D 13.The population of Zhengzhou is fewer than that of Beijing. A B C D 14.Not had studied his lessons well, he failed in the exam. A B C D 15.You must do everything you can help them. A B C D 读下面的短文,每一行中带有划线的单词都是错误的,请按照示范,把正确答案填在后面的横线上(每空一词,不得改变原文意思). 例: Jim get up at seven in the morning.Gets I live in the country and my father was a farmer. 16.___ He is now forty―five year old. Because of years of 17.____ hard work, he looks old than his age. When I was 18._____ young, he use to tell me the importance of study. 19._____ Father knows little about English and other subject. 20.______ But he usually gives me some good advices on how 21.______ To learn my lessons good. He is not only kind to me 22._______ But also very strict with me. With the help, I'

ve made 23._______ great progress. I'

ll never forgot what he taught 24._______ me. I think my father is a best father in the world.25._______ Dear Mary, Thanks you for your family photos 26. It are beautiful.27. Here is my family photos.28. Mary, I need my notebook, can you bring(带来) it to I? 29. I has

2 basketballs,30. and I have

5 photoes 31. and a eraser.32. I want to take(带到)a basketball to Jim school.小题8】 They can play the basketball every day.33. I is very happy, Are you happy?34. 35. On their way to home , they found a small cat in the tree. 36. I hope you to come to my birthday party tomorrow. 37.When the bear gets something to eat, it'

ll nod its head happy. 38.Don'

t read under the sun. It'

s bad for your eyes. 39.You watch TV much too! Do you know it is not good for your study? 40.These is my parents. A. B. C. 41. She don'

t like having eggs. A. B. C. 42. Does you have a basketball? A.B. C. 43. ----Is this your pencil? ----No, it not. A. B. C. 44. He are good friends. A. B.C. Yesterday we went to plant trees on the hill near our school. The boys were made dig pits(坑).The 45. girls were told to plant the young trees into the pits. 46. All of us worked very hardly. Soon we were all wet 47. with sweat. After the young trees planted, we 48. began to water it. The water was at the foot of 49. the hill. But we stood in line to pass pails(桶) 50. of water from one to another up to the hill. We did not finish water the trees until it 【小题7】 was dark. Though we were tired,we feel very happy. 51. 52.下面短文中的划线部分是错误的,请改正并将正确答案依次写在横线上(每空一词不改变原文意思) Grandma lives with my aunt in the country not farther away. Yesterday was her sixtieth birthday. My parents and me decided to visit her. Early on the morning we bought some flower and a big cake and went there by bus. Grandma and aunt were all glad to see us. We gave her our presents and she is very pleased. When we sat down and began to talk, aunt went to cook lunch. The meal was very delicious that we all enjoyed it very much. At 4:30, we say goodbye to them and came back. We had a better time at my aunt'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题