编辑: 静看花开花落 2019-07-16
作业要求: 1.

按照工具模板来完成教学设计,模板请点击附件下载;

2. 围绕"应用信息技术突破学科教学重难点",确定教学设计主题 3.字数要求500字以上;

4.必须原创,要要求完成,如不符合作业要求,一经发现,按不合格处理. 此教学设计完成后,必须实践于学校课堂教学,教学过程务必请同伴帮忙录制(借助手机、DV录制10―40分钟)完成阶段3"课堂教学视频"上传,以及后期阶段4"作业三:教学反思"的提交任务 题目 八年级上Unit

1 Section A 年级学科 二年级英语 课型 信息技术与 学科整合课 授课教师 王飞 工作单位 浙江宁波奉化尚田中学 教学目标 1.?语言知识目标: 1) 能掌握以下单词:anyone, anywhere, wonderful, quite a few, most, something, nothing, everyone, of course, myself, yourself 能掌握以下句型: ①? ―Where did you go on vacation? ??―I went to the mountains. ②? ―Where did Tina go on vacation?? ―She went to the beach. ? ③ ―Did you go with anyone?Yes, I did./No, I did not. ??? 2) 能了解以下语法: ? ―复合不定代词someone, anyone, something, anything等 的用法. ? ―yourself, myself等反身代词的用法. 3) 一般过去时态的特殊疑问句,一般疑问句及其肯定、否定回答. 2.?情感态度价值观目标: 学会用一般过去时进行信息交流,培养学生的环保意识,热爱大自然. 教学重难点 关键 常见规章及不规则的过去形式 用一般过去时就加强活动进行问答的相关句型 常见不定代词的使用,包括形容词对不定代词的修饰 教学方法 任务驱动,分层教学法. 运用的 信息技术工具 硬件:多媒体 软件:PPT 教学设计思路 通过对自己假日的几张照片进行讲解导入Where did you go on vacation? 然后我问学生在度假的过程中遇到什么人?买了什么礼物?做了什么开心的事?接下去进行小组活动,就假期的这些问题进行问答练习,在这个过程中要学生基本掌握上面的句型.然后出示书上的图片就上面的句型再进行操练,熟练后开始做听力.书上的对话先听录音,再分角色练习,并根据自己度假的情况编新的对话,然后一组一组上台表演,通过多种形式的操练,突破重难点,完成教学目标. 教学过程 设计意图 时间安排 Step 1. lead-in Summer holidays were over. I went to some places. Please look at my pictures. I went to Beijing and visited the Summer Palace. I met some foreign friends. Then I went to zhoushan .I went to the beach. I ate much seafood. I also visited museum. What about you? Where did you go on vacation? Step 2. Ask ss to talk about their vacations. Where did you go on vacation? Did you go with anyone? Did you buy anything special? Did you have a good time? Did you meet anyone interesting? Did you do anything interesting? Step 3,Groups Step 4. presentation 1. Show some pictures on the big screen. Let ss read the expressions. 2. Focus attention on the picture. Ask: what can you see? say: each picture shows something a person did in the past. name each activity and ask students to repeat: stayed at home, went to mountains, went to New York city 6. went to the beach, visited my uncle, visited museums, went to summer camp 3. now, please match each phrase with one of the pictures next to the name of the activity,point to the sample answer.? 4. Check the answers. answers: 1. f? 2. b? 3. g? 4. e 5. c? 6. a? 7. d?? Step 5. listening 1. Point to the picture on the screen. Say: look at the picture a. where did Tina go on vacation? She went to mountains. Ask: what did the person do in each picture? 2. Play the recording the first time. 3. Play the recording a second time.? Say: there are three conversations. The people talk about what did on vacation. Listen to the recording and write numbers of the names in the right boxes of the picture. 4. Check the answers. Step 6.pair work 1. Point out the sample conversation. Ask two ss to read the conversation to the class. 2. Now work with a partner. Make your own conversation about the people in the picture. 3. ss work in pairs. as they talk, move around the classroom and give any help they need. 4. Let some pairs act out their conversations. ? Step 7. listening 1. Tell ss they will hear a conversation about three students' conversations. Listen for the first time and fill in the chart. Then listen again and check yes, or no. 2. Let ss read the phrases in the chart of 2b. 3. Play the recording the first time. ss listen and fill in the chart. 4. Play the recording a second time for the ss to check "Yes, I did." or "No, I didn't. " 5. Check the answers with the ss. Step 8. pair work 1. Let two ss read the conversation between grace, kevin and julie. 2. Let ss work in pairs and try to role-play the conversation.? 3. Ask some pairs to act out their conversations. Step 9. role-play 1. First let ss read the conversation and match the people and places they went. 2. Let ss act out the conversations in pairs. 3. Some explanations in 2d.? homework: 用英语询问你的一位好朋友,她(他)假期去了哪里?看到了什么?并将此对话写在作业上. a: Where did you go…? b: I went to… a: Did you see… b: Yes, I did. / No, I didn't. Step

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题