编辑: cyhzg 2019-07-16
NAME: MARY Subjects Mathematics She is not so good at this,but she has tried her best to catch up with others.

French Her reading is very good,and she can remember many words. Physics She is a little weak in this,but has done better than before. Chemistry She can work out many difficulties. Well done. English She'

s got the best result in the class. Keep it up. Geography She is familiar(熟悉) with the names of many places in the world. History She likes reading stories about women. Art She can draw pictures like real ones. Music She does not like pop songs,though sings very well. Why? Physical Education (P.E.) She needs more outdoor exercise. Teacher Helen 1. Mary'

s two best subjects are ______. A. mathematics and English B. P.E. and chemistry C. English and chemistry D. Art and geography 2. Which subjects of Mary are not so good? They are ______. A. mathematics and history B. chemistry and P.E. C. art and physics D. physics and mathematics 3. Which of the following is true? A. Mary can'

t sing pop songs very well. B. Mary studies at St. Agnes School. C. Mary doesn'

t do well in chemistry. D. Mary learns two foreign languages in school.答案:CDD Most people who work in the office have a boss (老板). So do I (我也是). But my boss is a little unusual. What'

s unusual about him? It'

s a big dog. Many men have dogs, but few men bring their dogs to the office every day. My boss'

s dog. Robinson, is big and brown. My boss brings him to work every day. He takes the dog to meetings and he takes the dog to lunch. When there is telephone call for my boss, I always know if he is in the office. I only look under his desk. If I see something brown and hairy (毛绒绒的) under it, I know my boss is somewhere in the office. If there is no dog , I know my boss is out. ( )6. People bring dogs to the office. A. usually B. often C. seldom (几乎不) D. sometimes ( )7. My boss is Robinson'

s A. boss B. master C. classmate D. teacher ( )8. Robinson goes to meetings my boss. A. for B. without C. instead of (代替) D. with ( )9. Robinson is always under the desk if the boss is A. in the office B. at meetings C. out of the office D. out of work ( )10. The passage tells us the boss the dog very much. A. looks like B. hates (恨) C. likes D. trust(信任) C B D A C 6. 由日常生活的常识可知,很少有人带狗上班 7. 通读全文,我的BOSS 是个人,也就是说是狗的主人 8. with有 跟某人一起 的意思,例如:I go to see a film with my parents. 10. 通过整篇文章的阅读,可以判断除了C外,其他的选项都不符合原文的意思. The day was like any other day in his life, Tom walked past the shop on the street comer. He stopped to look at the front row of shoes, and he felt happy to see that the pair of shoes he wanted very much were still there. Looking down, he felt sorry for himself. He really wanted to have them for his birthday. He sadly walked away and thought how to tell his mother about it. He knew she would give him anything he liked if she could. But he also knew very well she had little money. He decided not to go home at once, as he looked worried and his mother would notice (注意) it. So he went to the park and sat on the grass. Then he saw a boy in a wheel chair (轮椅) . He noticed that the boy moved the wheel with his hands. Tom looked at him carefully and was surprised to see the boy have no feet. He looked at his own feet. It'

s much better to be without shoes than without feet, he thought. There was no reason (理由) for him to feel so sorry and sad. He sent away and smiled, thinking he was happier. 1.Tom passed the shop______. A.on foot B.by bus C.by bike D.in a car 2.Why did Tom stop in front of the shop? Because he wanted_ A.to buy the shoes B.to look at the shoes he liked C.to look at the shoes in the shop window D.to look at the shoes on the front row 3.The pair of shoes he liked was ______. A.too expensive B.quite cheap C.not there D.not sold yet 4.Tom went into the park because he______. A.was thinking how to tell his mother about it B.wanted to see the boy C.didn'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题