编辑: qksr 2019-07-12
GRAMMAR: Subjunctive Mood 导学案 学习内容:虚拟语气 学习目标: 1.

知识与能力目标: ⑴ 熟练掌握三种形式的非真实条件句中的谓语动词的构成形式和具体用法. ⑵ 注意当条件状语从句和主句表示的推拟情况不一致时,主从句谓语动词形式的差异. ⑶ 正确掌握条件状语从句中省略if的条件,即当条件状语从句中含有should,were或had时,可将if省略,并将 should,were或had提前.表示"建议,命令,要求"等动词后的虚拟语气以及otherwise, but for, without, wish, would rather, if only, it is time that…, it's strange that…等引出的虚拟语气. 2. 过程与方法目标:学生自主探究学习为主,通过探索发现并归纳虚拟语气的结构和用法;

语法练习与语法实践活动相结合, 在使用中掌握虚拟句;

3. 情感态度价值观目标:培养自主学习与探究能力,增强合作意识,提高语言分析能力和正确表达自己观点的能力;

学习重难点: 掌握虚拟语气的各种结构和用法并在具体语言环境中灵活使用;

学习方法: 在电影情景中,自主学习,合作学习,探究互动式学习;

学习过程: 第一步: 语气 (mood)是一种动词形式,用以表示说话者的意图或态度.英语中的语气有三种:陈述语气、祈使语气和虚拟语气. 直陈语气(indicative mood),表示所说的话是事实. 祈使语气 (imperative mood),表示所说的话是请求或命令. 虚拟语气(subjunctive mood),表示说的话不是事实,或者是不可能发生的情况,而是一种愿望、建议或与事实相反的假设等. 第二步:小组合作探究 情景展示 Jack 是一个穷小子,他在扑克牌游戏中赢得了一张三等舱的票,才最终有幸在巨轮起航之前登上泰坦尼克号. 小组合作探究(1) Scene 1: 杰克上船之前 Group1 If I had a lot of money, I could buy a ticket now. If I bought a ticket, I would be on board. If I were on board, I should sail for America. If you study British history, you can clarify this question. Group2 If you are going to make your trip to the UK enjoyable and worthwhile, you must keep your eyes open. If the injuries are second or third degree burns, it is vital to get the victim to the doctor at once. 小组合作探究(2) Scene

2 巨轮撞上冰山,开始下沉 Jack : Rose, if I hadn't won the ticket, I wouldn't have been on board. If I hadn't been on board, I wouldn't have met you. If we hadn't been on board, we wouldn't have met this disaster. If the ship hadn't struck an iceberg, it wouldn't have sunk. 小组合作探究(3) Scene

3 巨轮沉没,杰克找到一块木板让萝丝躺在上面,自己呆在冰冷的海水里,直至死亡 Before Jack died, he said: Rose, if we were alive,I would marry you some day. If we should be married, we would live a happy life in the future. 小组合作探究结果1: 一般条件句中虚拟语气的用法 If 从句的谓语形式 主句的谓语形式 present past Future 小组合作探究(4) 观后感 1. It was not until Rose happened to meet Jack that she knew her heart would go on, or she might not understand it. 2. Thank James Cameron for directing Titanic, otherwise I would not know the true love in the world. 3. If James Cameron hadn't directed Titanic, I would not know the true love in the world.. 小组合作探究结果2: 1_ 2_ 巩固练习1 Sentence-completion: 1. If Jack now, he Rose. (alive ,marry ) 如果Jack 现在活着,他就会和Rose结婚. 2. If there enough life boats, we on the boat. (be, be)如果有足够的救生船,我们就会在救生船上了. 3. If Jack his third-class ticket in a poker game, he Rose on board. (win, meet) 如果杰克没有在扑克游戏中赢得一张三等舱的票,他就不会在船上遇见罗丝. 4. If , we in America. (alive ,live) 如果我们能活着,我们就到美国去生活. 5. If we in America, we some day. (live,marry ) 如果我们到美国去生活,我们就会结婚. 6. If we , we a lovely baby. (marry, have ) 如果我们结婚,我们会有一个可爱的孩子. 7. If the captain more careful, Titanic safe and sound. (be, be ) 如果船长更加小心,泰坦尼克号就会安然无恙. 8. But for Jack's help, Rose the disaster. (survive) 要不是Jack的帮助,Rose就会没命. 小组合作探究(5) 名词性从句中的虚拟语气 1. Though a lot of difficulties are awaiting me, I wish I could adapt to the new environment as soon as possible. (adapt) 尽管我面临许多困难,我希望能够尽快适应新环境.(襄阳市2012年3月高三调研统一测试) I wish that I knew something about programming. 我希望我懂一点程序设计就好了. They wish that they hadn't said it to us. 他们希望他们没有对我们说过那件事. I wish that you would get younger and younger .但愿你越来越年轻. 2. The manager insisted that we (should) break away from the companies who had done something that hurt our feelings. (break) 经理坚持要求我们与那些做了伤害了我们感情的公司决裂.(汉川一中2011―2012学年度高三年级二月调考) He proposed that we ( should ) set a dead line for the complement of the plan . 他提议拟定一个执行计划的期限. They requested that we ( should ) send a delegation to their country. 他们请求我们派一个代表团到他们国家去. I suggested that he ( should ) set off for our headquarters straightaway . 我建议他马上动身去我们的总部. 3. The order came that the medical supplies should be sent to Beijing for the H1N1 flu soon. (send) 传来命令:治疗H1N1流感的医疗品须立即送到北京. What do you think of his proposal that we ( should )put on a play at the English evening? (同位语从句)他建议我们在英语晚会上演一个剧,你觉得怎么样? 4. My idea is that we (should) think it over before accepting it. 我的意见是在接受之前要反复考虑. The instruction was that nobody be allowed to go to sleep until further orders.(表语从句)指示要求,任何人不得在接到进一步的命令之前去睡觉. My suggestion is that he leave for London at once . (表语从句)我的建议是他立即动身去伦敦. 5. It is strange that he ( should ) say so .他居然会这样说,真是奇怪. It is a great pity that you ( should ) think so . 他居然会这样想,真是一件憾事. It is natural that a bird ( should ) rest in trees . 鸟在树上安歇是很自然的. It is necessary that he be sent to Beijing right away. 有必要立即派他去北京. It is important that we should speak politely. 6. It is ordered that all the troops (should) withdraw three miles away. 根据命令,所有部队撤至三英哩以外. It is arranged that he leave for Canada on Friday. 照安排,他星期五动身去加拿大. It is suggested that the English evening be held on Saturday. 有人建议,英语晚会周六举行. It is required that all high school students (should) not be allowed to use cell phones at school. (allow) 所有高中都有规定,学生在校内不准使用手机.(12年七市联考) 7. Do you feel like going out for a change or would you rather we two had dinner/supper at home? (have) 你是想出去换换口味还是你宁愿我们俩在家里吃晚饭?(襄阳五中12届高三上学期期中考试) The instant the class was over, the headmaster left. I'd rather he had made comments/had commented on my lesson. (comment) 一下课校长就走了,我倒愿意他给我的课来些点评.(武穴中学高三12月月考) I'd rather I were a bird now. 小组合作探究结果: 1_ 2_ 3_ 4_ 5_ 6_ 7_ 小组合作探究(6) 其他句型中的虚拟语气 1. If only I had spent more time on my study rather than video games.(spend) 要是我把更多时间花在学习上而不是电子游戏上就好了. If only she could understand my real feelings. 要是她能了解我的真实想法就好了. If only he would fine a satisfactory job after his graduation. 但愿他毕业后找到一份称心如意的工作. 2. Their personal life was regularly discussed by people who did not know them but talked as if they were close friends. (be) 一些不认识他们的人也在不断地讨论他们的私生活,而且就像是他们的密友一样在谈论他们.(课本原句必修2 Unit5) I can still remember the whole thing in great detail as though it were yesterday.(方式状语从句)这一切我记忆犹新,仿佛就是昨天发生的事一样. They are talking as if they had been friends for years. (方式状语从句)他们谈话的那股亲热劲就如同是多年的老朋友似的. He looks as if / though he were ill. He looks as if / though he is ill. 3. It's (high) time that we did/ should do something to stop pollution. (do) 该是我们做些什么制止污染的时候了.(课本原句选修7 Unit5) 小组合作探究结果3: 1_2_ 3_ 巩固练习2 Sentence-completion (小组PK) 1. We would have won if Jack score) 如果杰克踢进了那个球的话,我们就赢了.(课本原句选修6 ) 2. It's vital that we the operation immediately. (carry) 我们应立即开始手术,因为这是生死攸关的.(课本原句必修5 ) 3. I would rather you him the news yet. (tell) 我宁愿你没把消息告诉他. 4. If only she and planned better this year! (look) 她今年要是早有预见,计划得更好些就好了!(课本原句选修8 ) 5. Without the new paints and the new technique, we the many great masterpieces for which these period is famous. (see) 没有新的颜料和新的绘画手法,我们就不可能看到很多使这一时代著名的杰作.(课本原句选修6 ) 6. When you work into the gallery, you inside a fragile white seashell. (be) 当你进入画廊时,你就觉得你进入了一个易碎的白色的贝壳之中.(课本原句选修6 Unit1) 第三步:达标检测 Group competition 规则:在老师说"go"后举手抢答问题.答对获得相应的分数. 第四步:小组挑战(有时间的话) Free group competition 规则:某小组的一个代表提问,请另外一小组回答. 第五步: 学习反思 Summary What have we learnt?

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题