编辑: 笨蛋爱傻瓜悦 2019-07-11
大学英语模拟真题 Test

4 第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;

每小题3分,满分15分) 此部分共有5个未完成的对话,针对每个对话中未完成的部分有4个选项,请从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项.

1. ―I wonder if I could use your computer tonight? I'

m not using it right now. A. Sure, go ahead. B. I don'

t know. C. It doesn'

t matter. D. Who cares? 2. ―Excuse me, could you show me the way to the nearest post office? Oh yes! Two blocks away from here at the Green Avenue. You can'

t miss it. A. I beg your pardon? B. What do you mean? C. You'

re welcome. D. Mm, let me think. 3. ―Wow! This is a marvelous room! I'

ve never known you'

re so artistic. A. Great, I am very art-conscious. B. Don'

t mention it. C. Thanks for your compliments. D. It'

s fine. 4. ―Happy Teacher'

s Day to you, Mr. Wang! A. Thank you. B. All the same. C. Me, too.D. The same to you. 5. ―Hello, may I speak to Mike? A. Who are you? B. Sorry, he isn'

t in. C. Thank you very much. D. Yes, here you are. 第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;

每小题3分,满分30分) 此部分共有2篇短文,在

第一篇短文后有5个正误判断题,从每题后的两个选项中选出正确答案;

第二篇短文后有5个问题.请从每个问题后的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出正确选项. Passage

1 In 1920, barely out of his teens, Alfred Hitchcock went to work for an American film company which had opened a studio in Islington, London. His first job at the studio was writing captions (脚本) for silent movies. Within two years, he was writing scripts(剧本) and working as an assistant director. For the rest of the 1920s, Hitchcock worked on one film after another in Britain and Germany. Filming was often a rough-and-ready(匆忙做成的) affair and the assistant director was required to step in and plug gaps. A cameraman went missing, Hitchcock became a cameraman. A scene needed rewriting, Hitchcock rewrote it. Someone needed to be in charge of money when the film crew was on location, Hitchcock looked after the money. At the same time, this being the era of silent movies, Hitchcock was learning the language of cinema: telling a story-not through dialogue, but through visual images(视觉影象). This led to his success later. When he began to direct his own films, first in Britain and later in Hollywood, he was determined to make films that held the audience'

s attention and kept tension(紧张感). He succeeded. Hitchcock'

s ability to put you on the edge of your seat makes him one of the greatest makers of suspense(悬念) movies. 6. Alfred Hitchcock'

s first job at the studio was writing captions for silent movies. A.T B. F 7. According to the context, step in and plug gaps (in Line 3, Para. 2) means asking for one'

s help. A.T B. F 8. Telling a story through dialogue prepared Hitchcock for his success later. A.T B. F 9. He was determined to draw the audience'

s attention and keep tension in his film-making. A.T B. F 10. He had taken up different jobs before he succeeded. A.T B. F Passage

2 Pepys and his wife had asked some friends to dinner on Sunday, September 2nd, 1666. The servants were up very late on the Saturday evening, getting everything ready for the next day, and while they were busy they saw the glow of a fire start in the sky. By

3 o'

clock on the Sunday morning, the glow had become so bright that one of the servants, Jane, woke her master to see it. Pepys went to the window to watch it. It seemed fairly far away, so after a time he went back to bed. When he got up in the morning, it looked as though the fire was dying down, though he could still see some flames. So he set to work to tidy his room and put his things back where he wanted them after the servants had cleaned everything. While he was doing this, Jane came in to say that she had heard that the fire was a bad one: three hundred houses had been burned down in the night and the fire was still burning. Pepys went out to see for himself. He went to the Tower of London and climbed up on a high part of the building so that he could see what was happening. From there, Pepys could see that it was, indeed, a bad fire and that even the houses on London Bridge were burning. Someone told him that the fire had started in a baker'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题