编辑: 芳甲窍交 2019-07-11

40 or

50 percent of what it might otherwise be. Yet to ecologists, he said, such a stock would be characterized as depleted ― a very pejorative word. 博士说,他和Hilborn博士虫现在终于明白了为什么生态学者和科学家们没有达成一致,超出了管理放在第一位.首先,他说,只要一种鱼仍保持着自己,科学家便管理其丰度相对下降到只有40 - 50%的它可能.然而,生态学家,他说,这样的股票会被称作是 贫 ―― 一个非常贬义字. In the end, the scientists concluded that

63 percent of saltwater fish stocks had been depleted below what we think of as a target range, Dr. Worm said. 最后,研究人员得出结论,63%盐水的鱼类已经枯竭 下我们认为靶区, 虫博士说. But they also agreed that fish in well-managed areas, including the United States, were recovering or doing well. They wrote that management techniques like closing some areas to fishing, restricting the use of certain fishing gear or allocating shares of the catch to individual fishermen, communities or others could allow depleted fish stocks to rebound. 但是他们也认为鱼在管理领域,包括美国,还未恢复或做得很好.他们写到,管理技术,如关闭某些地区钓鱼,限制使用某些渔具或分配的股票渔民捕捉个体、社区或其他人可以让鱼类资源的枯竭抢到篮板. The researchers suggest that a calculation of how many fish in a given species can be caught in a given region without threatening the stock, called maximum sustainable yield, is less useful than a standard that takes into account the health of the wider marine environment. They also agreed that solutions did not lie only in management techniques but also in the political will to apply them, even if they initially caused economic disruption. 研究者建议计算多少鱼在一个给定物种可以被抓住在某一区域发生不威胁到股票,称为最大持续产量,是比人们想象的那么有用.一个标准,考虑到健康更广泛的海洋环境.他们也同意解决没有说谎,只有在管理技术,而且在政治意愿运用他们,即使他们起初所造成的经济崩溃. Because the new paper represents the views of both camps, its conclusions are likely to be influential, Dr. Murawski said. Getting a strong statement from those communities that there is more to agree on than to disagree on builds confidence, 因为新篇论文所代表的两个阵营的观点,其结论可能会影响,Murawski博士说. 要找一份强硬的声明书,从这些社区更多的同意不同意建立比信心.

第二篇 As I mentioned last week, I'

ve recently returned from Australia. While I was there, I visited a eucalyptus forest that, in February, was the scene of an appalling wildfire. Perhaps naively, I had expected to find that many trees had been killed. They hadn'

t. They had blackened bark, but were otherwise looking rather well, many of them wreathed in new young leaves. This prompted me to consider fire and the role it plays as a force of nature. 像我提到的,上个星期,我最近从澳大利亚回来.当我在那里,我参观了一个桉树森林,在每年的二月,发生了令人震惊的大火.或许是天真地以为,我一直希望能发现许多树被杀害.他们没有.他们有烧焦的树皮,但在其他方面看起来很好,他们中的许多人绽放着新的年轻的叶子.这促使我思考及角色扮演的火作为自然之力. Fossil charcoals tell us that wildfires have been part of life on Earth for as long as there have been plants on land. That'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题