编辑: 紫甘兰 2019-09-15
模拟题 注意事项: 1.

本试题分为第Ⅰ卷和第Ⅱ卷两部分.第Ⅰ卷8页为选择题,60分;

第Ⅱ卷4页为非选择题,40分;

共100分.考试时间为90分钟. 2.答卷前务必将自己的姓名、考号、考试科目涂写在答题卡上.考试结束时,试卷和答题卡一并收回. 3.第Ⅰ卷每题选出答案后,都必须2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号(A、B、C或D)涂黑.如需改动,必须先用橡皮擦干净,再改涂其它答案. 第一部分:听力测试 (共两节,满分20分) 做题时,先将答案划在试卷上.录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上.(略) 第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分20分)

第一节:单项填空(共10小题;

每小题1分,满分10分) 21. ―Have you seen watch? I left it here this morning. ―I think I saw one somewhere. Is it new one? A. a;

B. a;

the C. the;

a D. a;

a 22. The Browns held _____ they called family day once each year. A. that B. what C. which D. when 23. In some parts of London, missing a bus means for another hour. A. waiting B. to wait C. wait D. to be waiting 24. The Foreign Minister said,our hope that the two sides will work towards peace. A. This is B. There is C. That is D. It is 25. The book _____ he bought yesterday is very interesting. A. B. why C. when D. what 26. He has not got a fever. That is to say, his temperature is ______. A. common B. normal C. ordinary D. low 27. My friend spoke good Chinese so I ____ the speech for him. A. didn'

t need to translate B. couldn'

t have translated C. needn'

t have translated D. mustn'

t have translated 28. As soon as he entered the room, he ______ his cap and sat down. A. took out B. took away C. took down D. took off 29. I'

ve been here for three weeks now, and _____ I'

ve enjoyed myself. A. so far B. as far C. by far D. to now 30.――Whose advice do you think I should take? A. You speak B. That'

s it C. It'

s up to you D. You got it.

第二节:完形填空(共10小题;

每小题1分,满分10分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从31D40各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出能填入空白处的最佳答案,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. Who did this? asked my teacher. Thirty children tries to think

31 not only what they had done, but also what our teacher might have found out. Who did this? she asked again. She never became angry, but she was this time. She held up

32 broken glass and asked, Who broke the window? Oh, oh I thought. I was the one

33 broke the window. I did not do it on purpose. It was caused by a

34 throw of a baseball. Why did it have to be me? If I admitted it, I would

35 in a lot of trouble. How would I be able to pay for a big window like that? I didn'

t want to raise my hand,

36 something much stronger than me pulled me up. I did it. Then I was silent.

37 was hard enough saying what I had. My teacher went to the bookshelf and took down a book. She then began walking to my desk. I feared she was going to punish me. I know how you like birds, she said

38 she stood looking down at my face. Here is a book about birds. It is your now. You will not be punished. But remember, it'

s only

39 your truthfulness. I couldn'

t believe it! I wasn'

t punished and I was getting a book! The

40 one that I had been saving up all my money to buy. 31. A. back B. of C. up D. about 32. A. many B. a C. a piece of D. a piece 33. A. which B. what C. how D. who 34. A. good B. bad C. wonderful D. soft 35. A. have B. be C. get D. got 36. A. but B. and C. so D. which 37. A. That B. I C. It D. She 38. A. when B. after C. as D. before 39. A. about B. of C. with D. for 40. A. very B. only C. such D. first 第三部分:阅读理解(共10小题;

每小题2分,满分20分) 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中选最出佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. A Have you ever noticed advertisements which say Learn a foreign language in

6 weeks, or your money back? From the first day your pronunciation will be excellent. Just send… and so on? Of course, it never happens quite like that. The only language that is easy to learn is one'

s mother tongue. And think how much practice that gets! Before the Second World War people usually learnt a foreign language in order to read the literature of the country. Now speaking a foreign language is what most people want. Every year millions of people start learning one. How do they do it? Some people try at home, with books and records of tapes;

some use radio or television programmes;

some use computers and network;

others go to evening classes. If they use the language only

2 or

3 times a week, learning it will take a long time, like learning a foreign language at school. A few people try to learn a language fast by studying for

6 or more hours a day. It is clearly easier to learn the language in the country where it is spoken. However, most people cannot afford this, and for many it is not necessary. They need the language in order to do their work better. For example, scientists and doctors chiefly need to be able to read books and reports in the foreign language. Whether the language is learnt quickly or slowly, it is hard work. Machines and good books will help, but they cannot do the student'

s work for him. 41. According to some advertisements, you ______. A. have to pay your money if you cannot master a foreign language in

6 weeks B. needn'

t pay you money if you cannot learn a foreign language in

6 weeks C. must pay your money if you cannot master a foreign language in

6 weeks D. will be paid much money if you cannot learn a foreign language in

6 weeks 42. Now most people try to learn a foreign language in order to ______. A. read the literature of the country B. read books and reports C. do their work better D. go to foreign countries 43. Learning a foreign language is a hard job ______. A. only for scientists and doctors B. only for the students at school C. for those people at home D. for most people B If you go into the woods with your friends, stay with them. If you don'

t, you may get lost. If you do get lost, this is what you should do. Sit down and stay where you are. Don'

t try to find your friends ― let them find you. You can help them to find you by staying in one place. There is another way to help your friends or other people nearby to find you. Give them a signal by shouting or whistling three times. Stop. Then shout or whistle three times again. Any signal given three times is a call for help. You will be helped by others. Keep up the shouting or whistling, always three times together. When people hear you, they will know that you are not just making noise for fun. They will let you know they have heard your signal. They will give two shouts, two whistles or two gunshots. When a signal is given twice, it is an answer to a call for help. If you don'

t think that you will get help before night comes, try to make a little house and cover up the holes with branches with lots of leaves and grass. What should you do if you get hungry or need to drink some water? You should have to leave your little branch house to look for a brook. Don'

t just walk away. Pick off small branches and drop them as you walk so that you can find your way back. The most important thing to do when you are lost is ― stay in one place. 44. How do you let people believe that you are not just making noise for fun? A. Stop now and then. B. Go on shouting or whistling. C. Shout over and over at the top of voice D. Shout or whistle three times once a while. 45. If nobody answers you after your signal, what should you do then? A. Give two gunshots. B. Shout louder. C. Stop shouting. D. Make a house. 46. If you feel thirsty when you are lost in the forest, what should you do? A. Go and find a brook. B. Light a fire and make yourself some tea. C. Go to find a brook and leave marks behind you. D. Find something to hold the water. 47. What'

s the best title for the passage? A. What Do Three Shots and Two Shots Mean In A Forest B. How To Find Your Friends When You Are Lost In The Woods C. What To Do If You Get Lost In A Forest D. The Most Important Thing To Do Is To Stay In One Place C People seem to have a natural need for friends and with good reason. Friends increase your enjoyment of life and relieve feelings of loneliness. They even can help reduce stress and improve your health. Having good friends is especially helpful when you are going through any kind of hard time such as when you are experiencing anxiety, panic attacks, or depression. When you are with good friends you feel good about yourself, and you are glad to be with them. A friend is someone who ― you like, respect, and trust, and who likes, respects and trusts you doesn'

t always understand you, but accepts and likes you as you are, even as you grow and change allows you the space to change, grow, make decisions, and even make mistakes listens to you and shares with you both the good times and the bad times respects your need for secrets, so you can tell them anything lets you freely express your feelings and emotions without judging, teasing, or criticizing you accepts the limitations you have put on yourself and helps you to remove them A person once said, Friendship is a continuing source of bonding(连接), releasing, and creating in yourself and with the other person. There is an emotional bond between the two people. A good friend or supporter may or may not be the same age or the same sex as you, and may not have the same educational, cultural, or religious background, or share interests that are similar to yours. Friendships also have different depths. Some are closer to the heart and some more superficial, but they'

re all useful........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题