编辑: bingyan8 2019-09-15
2016年初中升学考试试卷 英语 注意事项: 1.

本试卷共12页,包括第I卷(选择题)和第II卷(非选择题),满分120分,考试时间120分钟. 2.答题前,考生务必先将自己的座位号、准考证号、姓名等信息填写在试卷和答题卡的指定位置.请认弄核对条形码上的相关信息,将条形码粘贴在答题卡的指定位置上. 3.答选择题时.必须使用2B铅笔将答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑,修改时用橡皮擦干净,再选涂其他答案. 4.答非选择题时,必须使用0.5毫米的黑色字迹签字笔书写,要求字体工整,笔迹清晰,严格按题号所示的答题区域作答,超出答题区域的答案无效;

在试卷、草稿纸上答题无效. 5.保持答题卡清洁、完整.严禁折叠、破损,严禁在答题卡上做任何标记,严禁使用涂改液、胶带纸、修正带.考试结未后,将本试卷和答题卡一并交回. 第I卷 选择题(共90分) 第一部分听力测试(共两节,满分20分) 听录音,根据各题要求选择最佳答案,并将答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑.每项内容读两遍.

第一节(共5小题;

每小题1分,满分5分) 听下面五段对话,选出与录音内容相一致的图片.

第二节(共15小题;

每小题1分,满分15分) 听下面5段对话或独白.每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A,B,C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项.听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;

听完后,各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间. 听第6段材料,回答第

6、7题. 6.Where is the hotel? A. On the Main Street.B. On the Center Street.C. On the Long Street. 7. How will the woman go to the hotel? A.By car.B.On foot.C.By bus. 听第7段材料,回答第8至10题. 8. What'

s the possible relationship between the two speakers? A. Waitress and customer.B. Teacher and student.C. Shop assistant and customer. 9. What doesn'

t the man order? A. Bread.B. Salad.C. Fish. 10. What'

s the man'

s special request? A. Less rice.B.Less salt.C. More salt. 听第8段材料,回答第11至13题. 11. What are they talking about? A. The air price to Boston.B. The air price to New York. C. The air price to Seattle. 12. What'

s the air price in July? A.$500 each person.B.$200 each person.C.$700 each person. 13. Which of the following is TRUE? A. The man hasn'

t decided when to go yet. B. The air price is higher in June than that in July. C. The woman suggests having the trip in July. 听第9段材料,回答第14至16题. 14. What is the man'

s brother? A. A policeman.B.A worker.C. A taxi driver. 15. How did the thief enter the shop? A. Through a broken door.B. Through a broken window. C. Through an open window. 16. What did the man'

s brother do that night? A. He climbed into the shop.B. He caught the thief himself. C. He drove and hit the thief'

s car. 听第10段材料,回答第17至20题. 17. Why did the speaker become busy with housework last month? A. Because she liked cleaning rooms. B. Because she wanted to sell her house. C. Because she waited for the old couple. 18. When did the old couple visit the speaker'

s house? A. In the morning.B. In the afternoon.C. In the evening. 19. How did the speaker feel when the old couple looked around the house? A. She was pleased.B. She was embarrassed.C. She was surprised. 20. What can we learn after listening to the passage? A. The old couple had lived in the speaker'

s house before. B. The speaker'

s house was untidy all the time. C. The old couple'

s house might not be very tidy. 第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分30分)

第一节 单项填空(共15小题;

每小题1分,满分15分) 从每小题后的A,B,C,D四个选项中,选出一个最佳选项,并将答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑. 21.一Wish you good luck in your exam, boys and girls! 一,Miss Brown! A. The same to you B. Thank you C. Glad to hear that D. You'

re welcome 22. John is such a(n)man that we can always believe him. A. fri;

-ndly B. honest C. careless D. foolish 23.一Morning, Mr. Johnson! Here is message for you.girl left it to you dust now. 一Really? But I don'

t know anyone in this city. A. a t The B. the;

A C. the;

The D. at A 24.一Are you going to Tom'

s party this weekend? 一not. I may have to work. A. Probably B. Certainly C. Especially D. Properly 25. If you are planning a trip to a place of interest, you'

d better look in your local library a hook about it. A. on B. at C. to D. For 26. For the first time, I found great fun to achieve something through hard work. A. it B. that C. this D. one 27. This beautiful poem by Li Bai is still popular today. It has the test of time. A. failed B. stood C. taken D. made 28.一May I go out for a short break. Mr. Smith? 一.Let'

s continue the meeting when you come back. A. Go ahead B. It depends C. Never mind D. Forget it 29.一Paul, do you know Jenny Fox? 一Do I know Jenny? I her since she was born. A. know B. knew C. had known D. have known 30. Dancing on the squares is quite popular among many women,the season. A. whenever B. whatever C. wherever D. whomever 31. It'

s necessary for the phubbers(低头族)to the time they spend on their smart phones. A. cut in B. cut off C. cut down D. cut up 32.一The dishes in this restaurant must玩very expensive. 一Don'

t worry. You can enjoy yourself. It'

s my . A. time B. task C. treat D. taste 33. It'

s amazing! I can'

t believe you could make it to the top in such a short time! A. which B. what C. that D. if 34. Ladies and gentlemen,let me ,if I ,introduce you my manager,Bill Wealth. A. will B. should C. must D. may 35.一Excuse me, is there a double room available at the moment? 一I am not sure, but just .minute, I it for you. A. check B.was checking C. will check D. have checked

第二节完形填空(共15小题;

每小题1分,满分15分) 阅读下面的文章,掌握大意,然后从每小题所给的A,B,C,D四个选项中,选出一个可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并将答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑. It was the junior high prom(毕业舞会)night. I sat in the car waiting for my son to come out. Seeing him

36 a tuxedo(燕尾服)for the first time, my feelings were mixed.

37 I realized it, he had become a teenager. The moment he got into the car, he couldn'

t wait to share the prom with me. A smile

38 across my face. This is the

39 night I have ever had, he said. He began telling the story just like

40 a bag of beans. I was talking with Jane when we saw a girl standing off into a dark corner alone, crying. Jane asked me to go dancing with the girl, but I said that Jane was

41 because I didn'

t even know who the girl was. Jane wouldn'

t stop and said that I had a(n)

42 to do something special by dancing with the girl. I knew why she was crying. Everybody could see that she was a little overweight and

43 invited her to dance. I wanted to. but I was afraid that I'

d he laughed at. What if she turned me

44 .It took me a lot of

45 to go over and ask if she wanted to dance. She said yes and we walked ou,to the dance floor. I felt my face turned red, but it was

46 and I didn'

t think others noticed. I thought everyone was looking at us,

47 no one laughed and we danced the whole dance. What happened next was unexpected. After I danced with the girl, a lot of guys started dancing with girls

48 hadn'

t danced yet. It was only three minutes, but I was happy that I did something

49 tonight. I learned something, too. I could see tears in his eyes. I gave my son a hug and told him, I'

m so

50 you. 36. A. on B. in C. with D. a. 37. A. After B. As C. Because D. Before 38. A. set B. stopped C. spread D. saved 39. A. best B. worst C. longest D. shortest 40. A. filling B. picking C. buying D. emptying 41. A. crazy B. nice C. lucky D. careless 42. A. right B. chance C. ability D. interest 43. A. everybody B. somebody C. nobody D. anybody 44. A. off B. out C. over D. down 45. A. patience B. courage C. energy D. face 46. A. dark B. bright C. cold D. noisy 47. A. so B. or C. and D. but 48. A. which B. who C. what D. whos........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题