编辑: 迷音桑 2019-07-09

m full. 我饱了. 高年级: A: When do you want to eat?你想什么时候吃? B: Six thirty.六点半. A: What are we eating tonight?我们今晚吃什么? B: I don'

t want to eat rice tonight, I want to have noodles. 我今晚不想吃饭,想吃面条. A: Would you like something to drink? 你想喝点什么吗? B: I'

d like some cola. 我想要些可乐. A: Can you cook the meal? 你会做饭吗? B: Yes, it'

s a piece of cake for me. 是的,那对我来说小菜一碟. A: What about the Mapo Tofu? 麻婆豆腐的味道怎样? B: It'

s delicious. 真美味. 5. Can you find the mistakes? 你能找出错误吗? 第八周英语口语广播 节日用语 低年级: 1. New Year'

s Day 元旦(1月1日) 2. Children'

s Day 儿童节(6月1日) 3. Teachers'

Day 教师节(9月10日) 4. Mother'

s Day 母亲节(5月第二个星期日) 5. Christmas Day 圣诞节(12月25日) 高年级: 1. the Spring Festival 春节(农历正月初一) 2. Thanksgiving Day 感恩节(11月最后一个星期四) 3. Halloween 万圣节(10月31日) 4. Lantern Festival 元宵节 (农历正月十五) 5. the Mid-Autumn Festival 中秋节(农历八月十五) 6. the Dragon-Boat Festival 端午节(农历五月初五) 第九周英语口语广播 电话用语 低年级: 1. Hello! This is Ken. 喂,你好!我是Ken. 2. Who'

s that?你是谁? 3. This is Ann.我是Ann. 4. Hold on.等一下. 5. Goodbye.再见. 高年级: A: Hello! Who'

s that? 你好!你是谁? B: Hello! This is Mary speaking. May I speak to Tom? 你好!我是Mary.我找Tom. A: Hold on please……Sorry, he'

s not in at the moment. Can I take a message? 请稍等.…..不好意思,他现在不在.我能替他捎个口信吗? B: Yes, would you tell him to call back this evening? 好的,你能叫他今晚打回给我吗? A: OK,I will tell him as soon as possible. 好的,我会尽快告诉他的. B: Thank you. Goodbye! 谢谢,再见! A: Bye! 再见! 第十周英语口语广播 节日用语 低年级: 1. Happy birthday to you! 生日快乐! Thank you.谢谢! 2. Happy Valentine'

s Day. 情人节快乐! 3. Good luck.祝你好运. 4. Best wishes for you.衷心祝福你. 5. Good health.身体健康! 高年级: 1. ----This is for you. 这个是给你的. 2. I have a gift for you. 我有一份礼物给你. 3. Please accept my season'

s greetings. 请接受我节日的祝贺. 4. Season'

s greetings to my dearest parents! 祝我最亲爱的父母节日愉快! 5. Peace all year round. 岁岁平安. 第十一周英语口语广播 肯定观点 低年级 1. Certainly.当然了. 2. Of course.当然可以. 3. Absolutely.正是如此. 4. I think so.我也是这么想的. 5. Good idea!好主意. 高年级 1. I agree with you.我同意你的观点. 2. I think you are right.我认为你是对的. 3. I support your opinion.我支持你的观点. 4. I share your views.我同意你的意见. 5. I quite agree.我完全同意. 第十二周英语口语广播 否定观点 低年级 1. Of course not. 当然不了. 2. Absolutely not. 绝对不会. 3. I don'

t think so. 我不这样认为. 4. I disagree. 我不同意. 5. I'

m not sure. 我不确定. 高年级 1. I don'

t agree with you. 我不同意你的观点. 2. I don'

t share your opinion. 我不同意你的看法. 3. I totally disagree. 我完全不同意. 4. I don'

t agree at all. 我根本不同意. 5. My opinion is diffe........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题