编辑: liubingb 2019-07-09
Unit

4 system 系统,体系 solar system 太阳系 government systems 政府体系 interest vt.

使…感兴趣 常用:Sth. interest Sb. interested adj. 感兴趣的 interesting adj. 令人感兴趣的 eg: What he said interested all of us. We are interested in the interesting story. 根据一个普遍接受的理论,宇宙起源于一次大爆炸,这次大爆炸把物质射向四面八方. (背过) a widely accepted theory, the universe started with…. throw matter in all directions. 世界上独一无二的东西,前面加定冠词the, 例如:the sun, the moon, the earth, the university, the world.但是名词前若有adj修饰,一般用不定冠词a/an.例如:There is a big moon in the sky. Start/begin with 以…开始;

to start/begin with首先=first of all wide adj.&adv. Wide做副词表示具体的宽 He lay here, with his eyes wide open./ wide awake. widely adv. 修饰抽象的 广泛的 The book is widely read. Direction表示方向常和in, from搭配.从某个方向用from, 朝某方向用in. in all directions 四面八方 in the opposite direction 朝相反的方向 例如:The woman went to the direction from which she came.这个女士走向她来的方向. to do一般做目的状语,但有时候也可做结果状语,见课本第一段最后.Only to do结果发现常表示意料之外的结果.例如: She went to the supermarket, only to find/only to be told that all the salt had been sold out. be to do用法,自己列出. settle 定居;

解决;

停留,落下;

使某人坐在某个位置;

精神的镇静 例如: We finally settled in Jinan. 定居 The question is hard to settle/solve. 解决 The bird settled on the branch. 停留在树枝上 My father settled himself in the sofa after work. 坐在沙发上 The medicine can help to settle your nerves. 镇静神经 last VI持续维持 其后的介词for经常省略. The meeting lasted (for) three hours. in time ①及时 in time to do/ in time for ②最终,迟早.相当于sooner or later ,eventually 例如: We were just in time for the flight.= We were just in time to catch the plane. Don't worry. I am sure things will get better in time. 辨析:in time/ on time/ at a time(一次,每次)/at one time(曾经,一度)/ at times=sometimes(有时候) atmosphere ① 大气层,经常与定冠词联用 the atmosphere ② 气氛,氛围 例如: An atmosphere of tension(紧张) filled Japan after the earthquake. The atmosphere over dinner was warm and friendly. As the earth cooled down, …..as在本句中为连词,翻译为:随着.可以和with复合结构互换.例如: As time goes by, we are older and older. = With time going by,… 11. unlike prep. 不像 Unlike his brother, he is diligent. 不像弟弟,他很勤奋. It is unlike him to be late. 迟到可不像他的风格. I dislike eating fish. I like eating meat. 我不喜欢吃鱼,我喜欢吃肉. What is the weather like? 天气怎么样? He is likely to come.= it is likely that he will come. 他很可能回来. be fundamental to 对…至关重要,基础 fundamental differences 根本的不同 make it possible for life to develop 为make+宾语+宾补的结构 在此it形式宾语,不定式为真正的宾语.宾补可以有多种成分充当,但不能加ing形式.例如: We made him president. 我们选他做总统. We should try our best to make the room clean. I spoke aloud to make myself heard. 让我自己被听见. The mother made the boy do his work all day.被动 The boy was made to do his work all day. multiply 繁殖,增加,乘 例如: Cells multiply by means of cell division. The answer is

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题