编辑: 笨蛋爱傻瓜悦 2019-07-08
Book6 Unit 2Poems 词汇学习导学案 编制人:肖进芳 审核人:高二英语组 Class:Group:No.

Name: 组内评价:教师评价:时间:2014-11-18 【学习目标】 1.牢固掌握6个单词3个短语的用法. 2.自主学习,合作探究,学以致用,掌握分析总结并结合例句记忆的方法. 3.激情投入,全力以赴,在运用中体验学习英语的快乐. 【自主学习】

一、词汇预习 1.诗人n.诗n.诗歌(总称)n.[U] 2. _____(押)韵n./v.节奏,韵律n.有节奏的adj. 3.情绪,情感n.情绪的;

易激动的adj. 4.重复;

复述v.重复n.重复的,反复的adj. 5.盐n.含盐的,咸的adj. 6.害怕,畏惧v.可怕的 adj. 7.结束v./n.无穷的,无止境的 adj. 8.最低限度;

最少量;

最小数;

n.最大限度;

最大值 n. 9.翻译 v.翻译;

译文n.翻译人;

译者 n. 10.图书馆 n.图书管理员;

图书馆馆长 n. 11.n.) 指南针-pl.)圆规 12.新娘 n.新郎n. 13.冠军n.冠军称号n. 14.黑暗adj./n.黑暗n. in the _______ 15. _____暖和,温暖adj.暖和,温暖n.热烈地;

亲切地adv. 16. ____学校n.学者n.奖学金;

学问;

学术成就n. 17.钢琴n.钢琴家,钢琴演奏者n. 18.小提琴n.小提琴演奏者 19.改变,转变v.改变,转变n. 20. _____交换;

交流;

互换 n./v.变化n./v.可变的,易变的 adj. 21.悲伤,悲痛;

懊悔n.悲伤的,悲痛的adj. 22.最后;

终于 adv.最后;

终于 adj. 23. ______装载;

负荷;

工作量n./v.卸下v.下载v.上传v.

二、精讲词汇(必须掌握的词) 1. convey convey sth to sb ①Colors like red _______a sense of energy and strength. 红色之类的颜色可给人以充满活力与力量的感觉. ②Please_______my apologies _______your wife. 请向你的妻子转达我的歉意. convey + 从句 ③He tried desperately (不顾一切地) to convey how urgent the situation was. ④She didn'

t wish to convey that they were all at fault. convey sb./ sth from … to …. ⑤Pipes convey hot water _______ the boiler _______ the radiators. 管道把热水从锅炉输送到暖气片. n. conveyance 传送 输送 n. conveyor /conveyer 运送者 2. concrete adj. / noun / verb adj. 混凝土制的 a concrete floor/building 确实的,具体的 concrete evidence/proposals (abstract) 有形的,实在的 a concrete object n. 混凝土 v. concrete sth over (to cover sth with concrete) e.g. The garden had been 花园里铺设了混凝土. 3. flexible灵活的;

可弯曲的, 柔顺的 flexible --- flexibility---inflexible (possible --- possibility) a more _______ design/approach (更灵活的设计/方法) _______ working hours (弹性工作时间) 4. tease v. 取笑/戏弄 ①Don'

t get upset ― I was only _______(开玩笑). tease sb about …(拿……取笑某人) ②I used to get _______ about my name. tease sth out 梳理清楚 ③The teacher helped them 理顺)the meaning of the poem. .5.Transform transform from A to B transform A into B transform into ①It was an event that would transform my life. ②His plans were_______ overnight _______ reality. ③The company has been_a family business to a multi-million-pound operation.这家公司已由一个家庭企业变成拥有数百万英镑的运作机构. 6. appropriate adj. (suitable) ①Jeans are not appropriate for a formal party. ②Is now an _______(恰当的) time to make a speech? ③It is not 合适的)to ask such personal questions in an interview. be appropriate for/to… 对……合适 it is appropriate to do sth 做……是合适的 it is appropriate + that clause (should )do ④Is it _______ that we _______ a meeting now? 我们现在开会合适吗? 7. exchange v. 交换,交流 exchange sth with sb. ①I shook hands and _______a few words _______ the manager. 兑换,交换 exchange sth for sth ②You can exchange your currency _______dollars in the hotel. n. make an exchange 交换 in exchange for sth 交换…… ③Would you like my old TV 交换) this camera? 8.load n. ①These backpacks are designed to carry a heavy load(负载,负荷). 这些背包是为携带重物设计的. ②The plane took off with a full load(装载量).飞机满载起飞. ③Modern backpacks spread the load(承载量) over a wider area. ④Teaching loads (工作量/负荷)have increased in all types of schools.各种学校的教学工作量都增加了Knowing that they had arrived safely took a load(沉重感) off my mind. 得知他们平安到达后我如释重负. loads of …(plenty) ⑥She'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题