编辑: 颜大大i2 2019-07-07

m not surprised that he became a writer. Even as a child he had a clear imagination. 〖2013重庆卷〗Since then, Joe started

45 . Though he never made it to the top, his math teacher was always

46 and curious about the change: Why had that stormy day changed Joe? 46.A. worried B. amazed C. friendly D. cautious 〖2013安徽卷〗Learning a new language is never __53__. But with some work and devotion, you'

ll make progress. And you'

ll be __54__ by the positive reaction of some people when you say just a few words in __55__ own language. Good luck! 54. A. blamed B. amazed C. interrupted D. informed 【2013广东A卷】Number sense is not the ability to count. It is the ability to recognize a

1 in number. Human beings are born with this ability.

2 ,experiments show that many animals are, too.For example, many birds have good number sense. If a nest has four eggs and you remove one,the bird will not

3 .However,if you remove two, the bird

4 leaves. This means that the bird knows the

5 between two and three. Another interesting experiment showed a bird'

s

6 number sense. A man was trying to take a photo of a crow(乌鸦)that had a nest in a tower, but the crow always left when she saw him coming. The bird did not

7 until the man left the tower. The man had an

8 .He took another man with him to the tower. One man left and the other stayed, but they did not

9 the bird.The crow stayed away until the second man left, too. The experiment was

10 with three men and then with four men. But the crow did not return to the nest until all the men were

11 .It was not until five men went into the tower and only four left that they were

12 able to fool the crow. 2.A. Importantly B.Surprisingly C. Disappointedly D. Fortunately 6. A.amazing B.annoying C.satisfying D.disturbing 12.A. gradually B. luckily C. strangely D. finally 〖2013浙江卷〗I left France with many

34 , so when people ask me what my favorite part of the trip was, they are always

35 to hear me talk about my Brazilian friend Paolo and the scores of weekdays in class, weeknights on the town, and weekends

36 France we enjoyed together. 35. A. surprised B. disturbed C. embarrassed D. concerned 〖2013山东卷〗Every time I came into her room, she was so

48 because she thought I was her daughter. Her real daughter never

49 her, so I took her place. She let me

50 that making others feel good make me feel good, too, when she died, I was

51 , but I was very grateful to her. 50. A. explain B. guess C. declare D. see 〖2013湖南卷〗I ran to __43__ behind a big tree in our yard at once. After a while, I was __44__ the girls had passed by. I dashed to the front door and banged on it loudly. 44. A. sure B. proud C. eager D. curious 〖2012湖北卷〗Happy as a child, I got on the bicycle and headed out onto the streets. After some time, I

37 at the other end of the town. I was

38 that this simple vehicle could let me

39 long distances in a fairly short time. But how

40 did I really go? 38.A. amazed B. amused C. confused D. concerned 〖2012北京卷〗I believe I stayed in a state of pleasant disbelief __43__ I was halfway through rehearsals (排练) on my first day. I never actually __44__ to get the job. After being offered the position, I was completely __45__. I remember shaking with excitement. 45.A. motivated B. relaxed C. convinced D. astonished 〖2012广东卷〗However, some people argue that rules may be ___14___, having observed that rules change all the time, and that some schools have some regulations and others have differe........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题