编辑: XR30273052 2019-07-07
广鹿岛镇中心小学2018―2019学年度第二学期期中质量检测试卷 小学六年级 英语 完成时间:80分钟 题号听力部分 笔试部分 总分 得分听力部分(共四大题,30分) Ⅰ.

听音,找出句子中含有的单词,将序号写在前面的括号内.(每题2分,共8分) Ⅱ.听音,标号.用数字标出图片的先后顺序.(每题1分,共8分) Ⅲ.听问句,选答句.将正确答案序号填在括号内. (每题2分,共8分) ( ) 1.2. ( ) 3.4. Ⅳ.听短文,判断正误,对的写 T ,错的写 F .(每题1分,共6分) ( ) 1. Daming is going to have a birthday party on Saturday. ( ) 2. They'

re going to have lunch together. ( ) 3. They'

re going to have a picnic after lunch. ( ) 4. Simon will play the suona. ( ) 5. Simon'

s mum will give Daming a present. ( ) 6. Daming will get a book about America. 笔试部分(共六大题,75分) Ⅴ.单项选择.将正确的序号填写在前面的括号里.(每题1分,共15分) ( )1. What do you want A. drink B.to drink C. drinks ( )2. I am looking _______ the window.A. out of B. into C. over ( )3. Lingling will have American birthday this year. A. a B.C. an ( )4. I want some . A. soups B. soup C.soupes ( )5. Tomorrow it'

s going to_______in Xi'

an. A. rainy B. raining C. rain ( )6. It'

s a _______day. Let'

s go to the park! A. cold B. beautiful C. hot ( )7. He'

s playing his favourite song and everyone is listening and ______. A. clapped B. claping C. clapping ( )8. Now the dog is singing the trumpet. A.in B.with C.and ( )9.He is reading a book, but his friend . A.arriving B.arrives C.arrive ( )10. We'

re going to play football_____ half past four. A. on B. at C. in ( )11. Oh dear! Everything _______ falling. A. am B. is C. are ( )12. What _____ you do last Sunday?A. did B. do C. doing ( )13. Look! The kite is_ A.fly away B. flew away C. flying away ( )14. Lucy is falling. Who can help A. she B. her C.hers ( )15. She'

s talking to her friend,the telephone rings. A. and B. for C. but Ⅵ. 根据语境提示,用词汇的适当形式补全下列句子.(每空1分,共10分) 1. The dress is sixty dollars and thirteen_美分). 2. In this photo, the sun is 照耀). 3.享用)your _______(餐)! 4. Hurry up! The shop will_关闭)at 7:00. 5. I can'

t carry all these 东西). 6. It'

s very 黑暗的)in the 隧道). 7. Her baby is 哭,喊). She can 几乎不) do anything. Ⅶ.句子理解.(共2大题,计20分) A.根据问句,找出相对应的答句,将序号填入题前括号内.(每题2分,共10分) ( )1. Here you are. ( )2. What are they doing? ( )3. When are we going to eat? ( )4. Will it be hot tomorrow? ( )5. Who can help me? B. 根据图文提示,补全句中所缺单词.(共10分) 1. A: B: I want a hamburger, please. 2. A: What ______ the weather in Harbin? B: It will be sunny. 3. A: What are they doing? B: They a picnic. 4. He dinner, but the bell Ⅷ.情景交际.选择恰当的句子补全对话, 只填序号.(每题2分,共10分) Simon'

s mum:Who can help me? Simon:I'

m on the phone. Daming:I can carry the box. Simon'

s mum: Thank you, Daming. Come on ,Simon! Daming: Simon,They'

re flying away. Simon'

s mum: Too late! But look at the balloons! Simon: Wow! They say, Happy Birthday, Daming! Ⅸ.阅读理解.(2道大题,共15分) A. 阅读短文,选择正确的答案. Hi Lingling, I had a very funny day on Saturday. I went to a park with Simon and his mum. We brought sandwiches and drinks.We wanted to have a picnic. There was a big lake in the park and there were lots of ducks. Then it started to rain. It rained and rained and rained. We ran quickly under a tree. We didn'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题