编辑: 向日葵8AS 2019-07-05
湖北成人教育2018年成人高考高起点英语预测真题及答案

(九) 选作题I: Part IDialogue Communication (15 % ) Directions: In this section, you will read

15 short incomplete dialogues between two speakers, eueh fol-lowed by

4 choices marked A, B, C and D.

Choose the answer that best suits the situation to complete th dialogue by marking the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center. 1. Anny: Do you still have a headache, Mike? Mike: Yes, I do. And now I have a fever and cough constantly. Anny: A. That'

s very regretful. B. That'

s pitiful. C. That'

s too bad. D. That'

s a pity. 2. Bus Driver: Move to the back of the bus, please. There are plenty of seats. Passenger: Bus Driver: Forty cents. Drop it in the box? A. What is the price, please? B. What shall be the fee, please? C. How much does it cost, please? D. How much is the fare, please? 3. W: Have you had the brakes( 刹车 ) and tires(轮胎) checked? And do you have enough money? M: A. No. !'

m going to buy some brakes and tires. B. I'

ve taken care of everything and I'

m sure it'

s going to be a wonderful trip. C. I'

ll buy some traveler'

s checks for my trip. D. I have finished the brakes and tires and I have no problem with money. 4. W: Could you please make up this prescription(药方) for me? M: A. No. You need to see a doctor first. B. Yes. You can buy the medicine from the drugstore at the comer. C. Well. It is prescribed clearly in that book. D. Certainly, I'

11 do it for you right away. 5. Speaker A: Good to see you. You look more fit and better. Speaker B A. Thanks. I had a lot of exercise and drank vegetable juice every day. B. Sorry. I don'

t think I am more fit. Actually, I caught a bad cold. C. Yes. I'

m much more fit. And you? D. I'

m glad to see you too, though I'

m not much better that ever before. 6. Kate: Hello. Could I speak to Jane, Please? Jane A. Yes, you could. B. Speaking. C. Who are you? D. Speak, Please. 7. M : Can I see a demonstration of this tape recorder? W: A. No, I am afraid you can'

t. B. Sure. It is very easy to operate. C. All right, sir. Here you go. D. That'

s all right. But we can'

t break it up. 8. Woman: Thank you very much for your help. Man: A. Never mind. B. Not at all. C. It doesn'

t matter. D. No thanks. 9. Speaker A: I'

ve just heard that the tickets for Swan Lake have been sold out. Speaker B : Oh, no A. It doesn'

t matter. B. It'

s not at all interesting. C. I was looking forward to it. D. I knew it already. 10. Speaker A: Excuse me, Professor Smith, can you spare me a few minutes? There'

s something I'

d like to speak to you about. I won'

t keep you long. Speaker B A. Of course not. Haven'

t you seen have been pretty busy now? B. Well, I'

m afraid we have to find some other time. I'

m fully occupied now. C. No. I'

11 have an important meeting to attend this evening. D. Not possible, as I don'

t know how long you will keep me. 11. Speaker A: East Bouren 54655. Speaker B : Hello. John here. Can I speak to Mary, please? A: B: OK. A. Who'

s that speaking? B. Could you take a message? C. Hold the line, please D. I think she'

s gone shopping. 12. W: I'

m terribly sorry I'

m late. I had rather a difficult time finding your office. M: A. Saying sorry won'

t be enough for being late. You have to account for what you'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题