编辑: Cerise银子 2019-07-04
(2016山东潍坊)

六、阅读表达(共5小题;

每小题2分,满分10分) 阅读下面的短文,并根据短文后的要求答题.

Dear Sir or Madam, I'

m writing to complain (投诉) about the Personal Robot, Model Z4, which I bought several months ago. The machine has been giving me all kinds of problems. Here are two: The robot is supposed to do all kinds of housework, but sometimes it refuses. When I ask it to clean the house or take out the rubbish, it usually replies: Z4 is too busy. Or Z4 is tired. Last night I invited my boss and his wife for dinner at my home. The robot served the meal perfectly. But then it turned to my guests and told my boss that his tie was ugly and his wife'

s jewellery (珠宝) was not real. Model Z4 has put me in several very embarrassing (令人尴尬的) situations like this. The problem is that this robot has a mind of its own. Now I have no wish to keep it. I would like to return the robot and get my money back. Please let me know how I can do this. I look forward to hearing from you. Very truly yours, Julie Morris Dear Ms Morris, Your complain about Z4 has come to us. We'

ve never had any problems with this specific model before. Z4 is very smart and sensible. Your robot may be acting negatively (消极地) to draw attention to himself. Z4 doesn'

t accept being treated like a machine. May I suggest that you try and discuss your relationship with him? Failing that, we would be happy to send one of our scientists to talk to Z4 to solve the problem. Sincerely, K3 1. What'

s Julie'

s purpose in complaining about the robot? (根据短文内容回答问题) 2. Please list two problems that the robot has given to Julie with two sentences. (no more than10 words per sentence) (请列举顾客投诉机器人的两个问题,每句不多于10词) 3. Please translate the underlined sentence into Chinese. (请将文中画线句子翻译成汉语) 4. Complete the statement using a word from the text according to K3'

s reply. (请从回信中找出一个适当的词,填入下句空白处) The_between Julie and Robot Z4 is so important that K3 would like to send someone to help if necessary. 5. What will you do to get on well with him if you have a robot like Z4? (请写出两个英语句子,不得重复文中内容) 1.She wants to return the robot and get her money back. 2.(1) Sometimes it refused to do housework. (2) It has put me in several very embarrassing situations. 3.问题是这个机器人很有主见/ 会自己拿主意/ 能自己决定/有自己的想法. 4. relationship 通过May I suggest that you try and discuss your relationship with him? 5.(主观题,答案多样) (1) I will play chess with him. (2) I will say thank you to him when he does the housework. (2016山东潍坊)

七、翻译句子 (共4小题;

每小题2分,满分8分) 用括号内所给的词或短语,将下列句子译成英语. 1. EQ代表什么? (stand for) 2. 大明不仅是个好学生还是个好歌手.(as well as) 3. 如果李萍听到这个消息,她会很高兴的.(if...) 4. 与飞信 (Fetion) 相比,现在微信 (WeChat) 更受欢迎.(compared with) 1. What does EQ stand for? 2. Daming is a good student as well as a good singer. 3. Li Ping will be very happy if she hears the news./ If Li Ping hears the news, she will be happy. 4. Compared with Fetion, Wechat is more popular now. B)阅读下面对话,在空白处填入恰当的内容. A: Good morning. Can I help you? B: Yes, please. I'

d like to

86 this book. A: OK.

87 do you think of it? B: It'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题