编辑: glay 2019-07-03
2018徐州中考英语模拟冲刺真题【精编Word版可下载】 由于格式问题可能会出现乱码的情况,请点击右上角全屏查看 (内容:七上-八上;

满分:110分,考试时间:90分钟;

3.26启用)

一、选择填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项. 1. --An artist can draw 3-D pictures with chalk. amazing! A. What B. How C. What an D. How an 2.-- Good morning, boys and girls! Is here? -- Yes, Mr Wu. A. someone B. anyone C. everybody D. nobody 3. As usual means A. the first time B. all the time C. seldom D. as they often do 4. Lin Tao was enough to save his neighbour from a fire. A. lazy B. gentle C. brave D. careless 5. In an English dictionary, which word comes after quiet A. quite B. quickly C. question D. quarter 6. ----What'

s the meaning of the word DIY ? .... It do-it-yourself . A. stands out B. stands by C. stands for D. stands with 7. Lucy liked all the dresses, but she took the one to save money for Project Hope. A. cheaper B. more expensive C. cheapest D. most expensive 8. ----What'

s your best friend like? .... He_ A. likes playing computer games B. is cleaning his bedroom C. is a policeman D. is generous and cheerful 9. It'

s true that Wendy has more books than_But my books are more interesting than . A. I;

she B. me;

hers C. mine;

hers D. me;

her 10. Tom,afraid of speaking in front of people. You are the best one. A. don'

t B.doesn'

t be C. not be D. don'

t be 11. Nanjing isn'

t so large Shanghai. But it'

s the second city in East China. A. as;

the largest B. as;

largest C. like;

larger D. as;

larger 12.People in the UK say garden while people in the USA say A. store B. cookie C. yard D. eraser 13. ----Don'

t tell anybody about this. .... OK, I . A. don'

t B. won'

t C.can'

t D. am not 14. We'

ll try our best to do the work with money and people. A. few;

little B. a few;

a little C. less;

fewer D. fewer;

less 15. The park opens

7 days a week. It closes only Christmas Day. A. in B. for C. at D. on

二、完形填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分) It was nearly dark, the sun was dropping down the mountains far away. Little Tom came back

16 , with tears in his eyes. What'

s the matter, Tom?

17 is your trip? his mother asked with a big smile. I failed. The mountain is so high and full of big or small stones

18 the way, I still go ahead. But I was

19 and it was so late that I had to come back. Tom cried. It doesn'

t matter, you are only

14 years old after all. You will have

20 chance. his mother said. But,

21 at the top of the mountain is my dream! Tom said. His father came over and asked,

22 you see the green trees on your way to the mountain? Sure, and there are a lot of beautiful flowers by the side of the road. Tom replied. Did you

23 the birds singing? his father asked. There were many kinds of birds singing in the trees, and the sound was very

24 . Tom said. Did you feel the beauty of nature? his father asked. Yes, the blue sky, the white clouds, the green trees and the

25 flowers made a nice picture. Tom answered. That'

s

26 ! his father smiled and said, Please remember, son. For often, achieving what you expect is not

27 thing. Although you didn'

t

28 the top of the mountain, you got a lot on the way. It is 29that not every goal will be achieved, not every job will end up with a success, and not every dream

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题