编辑: 于世美 2019-07-02

s administration offices as well as the police headquarters which have been besieged for several days. Causally is reported to be heavy but there is no official confirmation. Earlier the deputy governor of Helmand complained of a lack of support from the government in an open letter on Facebook to President Ashraf Ghani. This is the latest world news form the BBC. 据阿富汗南部官方表示,塔利班已占领赫尔曼德省重镇桑金.叛乱武装占领了警署总部等政府大楼.请听格兰特・费雷特的报道.桑金早就成为了塔利班的行动中心,但上周却异常频繁.塔利班声称已控制政府大楼,警署总部的围困之势也已达数日.有报道称,死亡人数惨重,但还没有得到官方确认.之前,赫尔曼德省副省长曾在 脸书 中向总统阿什拉夫・加尼发表公开信,指责政府增援不力.BBC全球新闻. Peace talks to end Yemen civil war have broken up with an agreement only to resume in January. The UN special envoy x told a news conference in Switzerland that progress had been achieved. But he said violations of the ceasefire has supposed to be placed in the toast and calls suspension. 旨在结束也门战争的和平谈判宣告以一协议破产,战争在一月又开始了.联合国特使在瑞典的新闻发布会上表示已经取得一定的进展,但是他还表示违反停火协议,建议搁置一段时间. The people of Slovenia have rejected legislation that would ground same sex couples the rights to marry and adopt children. In a referendum more than 6% said no to a law that has been approved by parliament in March. A gay rights activist x said the referendum was a positive development in itself despite the outcome. Because of today'

s result, we have one in the social sense even if we didn'

t in a legal one. We have one that we are talking things country which dose not guarantee everyone who rights in that exceptional society. We will have to ask ourselves in what kind of society we want to live and what kind of society we will live our children. 斯洛文尼亚市的民众反对同性夫妇有权去结婚,收养孩子.在一次全民投票中有超过6%的人反对议会四月提出的法律.一名同性恋激进分子表示公民投票本身是一种进步的表现除了它的结果.因为今天的结果,我们有一个社会意义上的结果尽管我们没有一个合法的结果.我们的国家允许我们讨论但是并不能确保每个人都有权利在这个社会里.我们不得不问自己我们想在那种社会中生存,我们想要我们的孩子生活在什么样的社会中. The Iranian government has ordered school and kindergartens in and around capital Teheran to close for two days because of smog. Air pollution figures reached

3 times the level said by the world health organization as acceptable. 由于雾霾的影响伊朗政府已经命令首都德黑兰的学校和幼儿园放假两天.据世界卫生组织表示空气污染指数已经超过了可接受限度的三倍. British x has won the BBC sport personality of the year for the second time. Mary helped Great Britain to secure the day with x mount for the first time in nearly

80 years. He and his colleagues won the team award. They had this to say in his acceptance speech. I'

d really like to thank my team, all of my teammates, all of the staffes, all of there. They were absolutely incredible. This have been

5 years journey. We have done really the boss of level of Tennessee of nowhere ran No.1 of the world that I never thought that would be possible. Thanks very much. x Mary 英国网球名将安迪・穆雷第二次获得BBC年度体育人物.上周,穆雷带领英国获得戴维斯冠军,这是英国时隔近80年后再夺戴维斯.他与队友获得了最佳团队奖.并在颁奖典礼上发表感言.感谢我的团队,所有队友,所有工作人员.他们在那里.他们真的是太棒了.这是一次五年征程.我们曾跌落低谷,但又重新登上世界之巅.这是我没想到的.安迪・穆雷.BBC新闻. 听力原文: BBC news. Hello, I'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题