编辑: 雷昨昀 2019-07-02
不单是诗人,就是被关闭在牢狱里的囚犯,萧索的感触来的,不但是诗人,就是被关闭在牢狱里的囚犯,到了 Not only poets, even convicts in prison, I suppose, have deep sentiments in autumn in spite of themselves 秋天,不由自主地 In spite of oneself 何尝有国别,更何尝有人种的阶级区别呢 Autumn treats all humans alike, regardless of nationality, race or class.

不过在中国,文字里有一个秋士的成语,读本里有着很普遍的欧阳子的秋声与苏东坡《赤壁赋》等,就觉得中国的文人和秋的关系特别深了 However, judging from the Chinese idiom qiushi(autumn scholar, meaning an aged scholar grieving over frustration in his life) and the frequent selection in the textbooks of ouyangxiu'

s on the autumn sough and Su Dongpo'

s on the red cliff, Chinese men of letters seem to be particularly autumn-minded. 可是这球的深味,尤其是中国的秋的深味,非要在北方,才感受到底 But, to know the real flavor of autumn especially china'

s autumn, one has to visit the North. 南国之秋,当然有它的特异的地方的,比如二十四桥明月,钱塘江的秋潮,普托上的凉雾,荔枝湾的残荷等等 Autumn in the south also has its unique feature such as the moon-lit Ershisi bridge in Yangzhou, the flowing sea tide at Qiantangjiang River, the mist-shrouded Putuo mountain and lotuses at the Lizhiwan Bay. 可是色彩不浓,回味不永. But they all lack strong colour and lingering flavour. 比起北国的秋来,正像是黄酒之余白干,稀饭之于馍馍,鲈鱼之于大蟹,黄犬之于骆驼. The southern autumn is to the northern autumn what yellow rice wine is to kaoliang wine, congee to steamed buns, perches to crabs, yellow dogs to camels. 秋天,这北国的秋天,若留得住的话,我愿把寿命的三分之二折去,换得一个三分之一的零头. Autumn, I mean northern autumn, if only it could be made to last forever! I would be more than willing to keep but one-third of my life-span and have two-thirds of it bartered for the prolonged stay of the season. 北方的果树,到秋来,也是一种奇景 Fruit trees in the North also make a wonderful sight in autumn. 第一是枣子树;

Take jujube tree for example. 屋角,墙头,茅房边上,灶房门口,他都会一株株的长大起来 They grow everywhere---around the corner of a house, at the foot of a wall, by the side of a latrine or outside a kitchen door. 像橄榄又像鹅蛋似的这枣子壳儿,在小椭圆形的细叶中间,显出淡绿色微黄的颜色的时候,正是秋的全盛时期;

It is at the height of autumn that jujubes, shaped like dates, make their appearance in a light yellowish-green amongst tiny elliptic leaves. 椭圆形的 elliptic 在...的高度, 在...的最盛时 在...的高潮中 at the height of 等枣树叶落,枣子红完,西北风就要起来了,北方便是尘沙灰土的世界, By the time when they have turned ruddy and leave fallen, the north-westerly wind will begin to reign supreme and make a dusty world of the North. 只有这枣子,柿子,葡萄,成熟到八九分的七八月之交,这是北国的清秋的佳日,是一年中最好也没有的golden days Only at the turn of July and August when jujubes, persimmons, grapes are 80-90% ripe will the North have the best of autumn, the golden days in a year. 有些批评家说中国的文人学士,尤其是诗人,都带着很浓厚的颓废色彩,所以中国的诗文里,颂赞秋的文字特 别的多Some literary critics say that Chinese literati, especially Chinese poets, are mostly disposed to be decadent, which accounts for predominance of Chinese works singing the praises of autumn. 但外国的诗人又何尝不然? Well, the same is true of foreign poets, isn'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题