编辑: 被控制998 2019-07-02
(2016・兰州)

九、按要求完成句子.

(共5小题,每小题2分.满分10分) 根据汉语提示完成下列句子.(每空限填一词) 101.离开房间时记得关灯. Remember to the lights when you leave the room. 102. Tina不可能在教室里,她去图书馆了. Tina be in the classroom. She has to the library. 103. 欧文过去常常在拼写"发音"这个单词时出错. Owen make the mistakes in spelling the word "pronunciation". 104. 你记忆的单词越多,你的英语就越好. The words you have in your minds, the your English will be. 105.我们的未来多么光明! our future is! 【答案】101. turn;

off 102. can't;

gone 103. used;

to 104. more;

better 105. How;

bright (2016四川乐山)

第二节完成句子(共5小题;

每小题2分,满分10分) 阅读下列各小题,根据汉语提示完成句子,每空一词. 76. They use paper bags for shopping because plastic bags cause pollution. (对划线部分提问) they use paper bags for shopping? 77. He hopes that he will be an astronaut in the future.(改为同义句) He be an astronaut in the future. 78. 夏令营让孩子们开心、交朋友、体验新事物. Summer camp is a place for kids to make new friends and experience new things. 79. 来自中国的女科学家屠呦呦因获得2015年诺贝尔奖而闻名世界. Tu Youyou, a woman scientist from China, is around the world winning the Nobel Prize in 2015. 80. 如果现在不注意的话,你会再次全部做错的. If you don't pay attention now, you'll get it all wrong 76. Why;

do 77. hopes;

to 78, have;

fun/enjoy;

themselves 79. famous/well-known;

for 80. once;

again/more

第二节完成句子(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分) (2016四川宜宾)根据所给中文意思完成句子,每空只填一词. 76.我对朱丽叶了解越多,就越意识到我们有许多共同点. The _______I got to know Julie, the________I've realized that we have a lot in common 77.那位外国人正渐渐适应宜宾的气候与食物. The foreigner is gradually getting the climate and food in Yibin. 78.她说话如此小声以至于我儿乎听不见. She spoke_______ quietly ______could hardly hear her. 79.这个问题太难.我回答不上来. This question is too difficult ______me ________answer. 80.赶快!上课时间到了. Hurry______! It's_______for us to start our class. 76. more;

more 77. used/adapted;

to 78. so;

that 79. for;

to 80. up;

time (2016年天津市)

六、完成句子(本大题共5小题,每小题2分,共10分) 根据所给中文提示完成句子,每空限填一词. 71. 明天请把作业本交上来. Please your homework tomorrow. 72. 他说的话不合情理. His words didn't 73. 他旁边的那位女士是我的姑姑丽兹. The woman him is my aunt Liz. 74. 电视开着,但是玛丽没注意看. The TV was on, but Mary wasn't to it. 75. 我想大家都需要帮助动物,使它们在宁静中生存. I think we all need to help animals live 71. hand in 72. make sense 73. next to 74. playing attention 75. in peace (2016江苏淮安)Ⅴ. 完成句子(共5小题;

每小题2分,满分10分) 根据所给中文意思,用英文完成下列各句. 61. 他的叔叔习惯每天早饭后去散步. His uncle gets going out for a walk every day. 62. 戴安娜已经离开家乡十年了,她希望尽快回来. Diana her hometown for ten years and she hopes to come back possible. 63. 那辆大卡车突然失去控制,它停下来后占据了马路的三分之一. That big truck was suddenly. It one third of the road after it stopped. 64. 我的弟弟有足够的耐心,他等半小时也不会生气. My brother is to wait for half an hour without 65. TFBOYS的这首新歌很流行,我们大部分人都认为它值得一听. The new song by TFBOYS is that most of us think is 61. used to;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题