编辑: 旋风 2019-07-01
课题 Unit

1 How Do You Go There? 课时 第一课时 教学目标1.

能够听、说、读、写短语:by train、by plane、by subway、by ship、 by bike、on foot. 2.能够听、说、认读句子:How do you go to …? 并能在实际情景中运用. 3.能够完成Task time中的任务. 教学重点 听、说、读、写短语 by train、by plane、by subway、by ship、 by bike、on foot 并能在实际情景中灵活运用. 教学难点 理解词组 go back 与单词 subway . 2,使用交通工具的表达. 课前准备 各种地点的图片、交通工具的模型,单词卡片,表格,课件 教学过程

(一)热身(Warm- up) 1.教师引导学生做第一册第64页的Let'

s do. (需借助多媒体,出示该段内容的字幕.) Drive the car, throw the plane…… 2.日常口语对话: Good morning! Welcome back to school. Glad to meet you again. How are you? Fine, thank you. What'

s the weather like today? It'

s very hot.

(二)预习(Preview) 听听做做:要求学生能根据教师的指令,做出相应的动作,目的在于让学生理解本课时的教学难点 go back to… . Eg:1. Please go to the door. Open the door, please. (等学生完成指定任务后) Thank you. Go back to your seat, please. 2.Please go to the window. Close the window, please. Thank you. Go back to your seat, please.

(三)新课呈现,巩固操练 ( Presentation and practice) 1. 教师引导,呈现新课.教师课前将一个轮船的模型或图片放在包内. T: Please go to the teacher'

s desk. Open the bag on the desk ,please. What can you see? 2. 引导学生说: A ship. 3. 教学 ship ,学说并拼读. 4. 听音猜物,引出单词train并教学. 5. 用课件出示subway的局部引出单词subway (1)学说、拼读并比较subway 和train. (2)师生讨论:你知道中国的哪些城市有subway? T: Where can we see subways in China? In Hangzhou? S: No. In Shanghai./…(师生展开讨论) T: You'

re right. We can see them in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Beijing. 6. 出示图片或课件:(一位日本学生在subway旁等候上学) T: And we can see subways in Japan, too. It'

s very common in Japan. Look. The students in Japan always go to school by subway. 7. 教师提出本次讨论的主题:How do you go to school? (1)T: Do you go to school by subway? Ss: No. T: How do you go to school? (2)出示句型 I go to school by… , 并引导学生说:I go to school by bike/ bus/ car/ …/ on foot(出示相应的词组分别教学),并通过师生、生生、小组等形式进行对话操练. (3)教师通过简笔画描绘出简单的上下学的路线,提问:I go to school by bike. But I go back to my home on foot(强调). What about you? How do you go back to your home?引导学生说:I go back to my home by…/on foot. (4) 小小调查员 Eg. A: Hello, B. How do you go to school? B: I go to school by bike. A: How do you go back to your home? B: By bus. 8. 创设情景,选择旅游地点. (1)教师出示一张中国地图并说:Look, this is a map of China. I like Shanghai best. How do I go to Shanghai ? 引导学生向教师提出建议. Eg. You go to Shanghai by train\bus…… 课件出示自由女神像,师生对话. A: Nice to meet you, B. How do you go to the USA? B: I go there by plane. What about you? A: Me too. Oh, I go to the USA by ship. (在这里教师应尽量引导学生将原有的知识进行运用.) (3) Task time. 活动一:找朋友 根据表格交流怎样去上海的东方明珠? How do you go to Shanghai? 备注教学过程程Name by bus by bike by plane by subway by ship on foot … a. 教师和一位学生进行对话示范,找到用相同交通工具的旅伴. 借助的语言: A: Hello, B. How do you go to ____? B: I go to ____by train\ship\bus…on foot. How do you go to ___? A: I go to ____ by…, too. B: Good, we'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题