编辑: 静看花开花落 2019-06-30

第四篇 Dear?Bob, I am writing?to extend?my sincere gratitude for your warm?help?in the??process of my seeking?job conformed?to my past decades?training, after i graduated from peking university. If?it had not been for your?assistance in recommendation to the prestigious company?in China. i fear that i would have been?on the job?road?back and forth .i really appreciate this?precious opportunity ,which you offered. every one agrees that it was you?who wrote? a letter to the? esteemed? company boss, regarding as my qualifications ,education back Cground ,and my special?skills at?computer?program which i have a huge intrest in. Again, I would like to express my warm thanks to you! please accept my gratitude. Dear?Bob, I am writing?to extend?my sincere gratitude for your warm?help?in the??process of my(删除my) seeking?job conformed?to my past decades?training, after i(大写)graduated from peking university(两个单词的首字母大写). If?it had not been for your?assistance in recommendation (改为recommending)to the prestigious company?in China. i(大写)fear that i would have been?on the job?road?(中式英语)back and forth .i really appreciate this?precious oppotunity(拼写错误opportunity) which you offered. every one(首字母大写) agrees that it was you?who wrote? a letter to the? esteemed? company(删除) boss, regarding as(删除) my qualifications ,education back Cground ,and my special?skills at?computer?program which i have a huge intrest in(删除). Again, I would like to express my warm thanks to you! please(首字母大写)accept my gratitude. My sincerely, Li Ming 4分 同学你好,作文内容很丰富,但是你的表达能力还有待提高,而且要注意书信的写作格式,以及大小写的问题.

第五篇 Dear teacher, I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for your help to improve my English. If it had not been for your assistance in the respect of English writing, I fear that I would have been so outstanding achievement. Every one agrees that it was you who are kindness and duty.It seems that you don'

t feel tired forever. Again, I would like to express my warm thanks to you! Please accept my gratitude. Yours sincerely, Li Ming Dear teacher, I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for your help to improve my English. If it had not been for your assistance in the respect of English writing(in 后面应该加动名词,此外,respect 是尊敬的意思,用词不当), I fear that I would have been so outstanding achievement.(这句话是虚拟语气,意思是如果不是你的帮助,我恐怕将会…) Every one agrees that it was you who are kindness and duty(it was…who…是个强调句,这句话的意思是每个人都说是你…例如帮助我)It seems that you don'

t feel tired forever. Again, I would like to express my warm thanks to you! Please accept my gratitude. Yours sincerely, Li Ming 2分 同学你好,英语的句号是.你的英语基础比较薄弱,建议你多看看英语范文,背一些模版. 5-7分

第一篇 Dear Pro. Smith, I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for your assistance. If it had not been for your assistance in sending timely the list of reference books which I asked for, I fear that I would have not been achieved my essay on the deadline. Everyone agrees that it was you who save munch valuable time for me to search the reference books in the library and these reference books which are rather professional conform to the requirements of my essay. Again, I would like to express my warm thanks to you! Please accept my gratitude. ? Yours sincerely, Li Ming Dear Pro. Smith, I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for your assistance. If it had not been for your assistance in sending timely(删掉)the list of reference books(加to me timely) which I asked for, I fear that I would have not been achieved my essay on(改为by ) the deadline. Everyone agrees that it was you who save(改为saved) munch (拼写错误,改为much)valuable time for me to search the reference books in the library and these reference books which are rather professional conform to the requirements of my essay. Again, I would like to express my warm thanks to you! Please accept my gratitude. ? Yours sincerely, Li Ming ? 6分 同学你好,写作文时要再细心一些,尽量避免单词拼写的错误.时态要保持前后一致

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题