编辑: 静看花开花落 2019-03-16
(B级) 2008年12月Part Ⅰ Listening Comprehension Directions: This part is to test your listening ability.

It consists of

3 sections. Section A Directions: This section is to test your ability to give proper responses. There are

5 recorded questions in it. After each question, there is a pause. The questions will be spoken two times. When you hear a question, you should decide on the correct answer from the

4 choices marked A, B, C and D given in your test paper. Then you should mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center. 1. A. Thank you.B. With pleasure.C. Oh, yes.D. Here you are. 2. A. From

9 a.m. to

6 p.m.B. Far from here. C. Five people.D. One hundred dollars. 3. A. Please sit down.B. Take it easy. C. I'

m OK.D. Yes, of course. 4. A. He'

s a nice person.B. I work very hard. C. You'

re welcome.D. Certainly not. 5. A. It'

s far wary.B. It'

s rather warm. C. I hope so.D. I'

m afraid I can'

t. Section B Directions: This section is to test your ability to understand short dialogues. There are

5 recorded dialogues in it. After each dialogue, there is a recorded question. The dialogues and questions will be spoken two times. When you hear a question, you should decide on the correct answer from the

4 choices marked A, B, C and D given in your test paper. Then you should mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre. 6. A. From his friend.B. From his teacher. C. From his hoes. D. From his brother. 7. A. Attend a meeting.B. Hold a party. C. Take an interview.D. Meet a friend. 8. A. In the meeting room. B. In her office.C. At home.D. At the bank. 9. A. It'

s very boring.B. That'

s too busy. C. She likes it very much.D. She'

s going to give it up. 10. A. An engineer.B. A doctor.C. A salesman.D. A secretary. Section C Directions: In this section you will hear a recorded short passage. The passage is printed in the test paper, but with some words or phrases missing. The passage will be read three times. During the second reading, you are required to put the missing words or phrases that you hear on the Answer Sheet in order of the numbered blanks. The third reading is for you to check your writing. Now the passage will begin. People visit other countries for many reasons. Some travel (11) ;

others travel to visit interesting places. Whenever you go, for whatever reason, it is important to be (12) . a tourist can draw a lot of attention from local people. Although most of the people you meet are friendly and welcoming, sometimes there are dangers. (13) , your money or passport might be stolen. Just as in your home country, do not expect everyone you meet to be friendly and (14) . It is important to prepare your trip in advance, and (15) be careful while you are traveling. Part Ⅱ Vocabulary &

Structure Directions: This part is to test your ability to use words and phrases to construct meaningful and grammatically correct sentences. It consists of

2 sections. Section A Directions: There are

10 incomplete statements here. You are required to complete each statement by choosing the appropriate answer from the

4 choices marked A, B, Canal D. You should mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre. 16. The newspaper ______ two people were killed in the accident. A. says B. talks C. calls D. asks 17. She told us briefly about how they succeeded in ______ the new product A. develop B. to develop C. developed D. developing 18. The big IT company will ______ a new research center in the city. A. set up B. break up C. get up D. turn up 19. I ______ at

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题