编辑: 黑豆奇酷 2018-10-20
2016年福建省泉州市中考英语试卷

一、听力(共两节,满分7.

5分)

(一)

第一节(共5小题:每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面五个句子,从每小题所给的A、B、C三幅图中选出与句子意思相符的图.,每个句子读两遍. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

第二节(共7小题;

每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)听下面七段对话,从每小题所给出的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项.前六段对话读两遍,第七段对话读三遍. 6.听第一段对话,回答第6小题 6.where is the man from? A.Britain B.Germany C.Canada. 7.听第二段对话,回答第7小题. 7.what will Jim do for the art festival? A.Put on a play B.Perform magic tricks C.Play the violin. 8.听第三段对话,回答第8小题 8.The boy likes best. A.Sports Shows B.World Tour C.News Reports. 9.听第四段对话,回答第

9、10小题. 9.They want to play this morning. A.soccer B.baseball C.tennis 10.Betty'

s violin lesson doesn'

t finish until . A.9:30 B.9:45 C.10:00. 11.听第五段对话,回答第

11、12小题. 11.Mary gives some advice on studying . A.Japanese B.French C.English 12.How many pieces of advice does Mary give? A.Two B.Three C.Four. 13.听第六段对话,回答第1315小题 13.What does the woman probably do? A.A reporter B.A cook C.A nurse 14.The man'

s hometown lies in the of England. A.east B.south C.north 15.The man'

s hometown is . A.big and busy B.small and awful C.small and busy. 16.听第七段对话,回答第1620小题 16.Lily is now. A.making a list B.writing a letter C.designing a poster 17.Lily will buy some food for the . A.school field trip B.family gettogether C.graduation party 18.Jack often shops at Cost Less because . A.it is not crowded B.The salespersons are kind C.the things are cheap 19.What'

s the weather like? A.It'

s raining B.It'

s snowing C.It'

s sunny 20.How will they go to the supermarket? A.On foot B.By bike C.By car. 第二部分 语言知识运用选择题(共三节,满分15分)

第一节单项填空(共15小题;

每小题1分,满分15分)从每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中,选出能填入空白处的最佳答案. 21.Is thatapple tree?( ) Yes.My father planted it in 2008. A.a B.an C.the 22.The water in the glass is sweet.Did you put anyin it?( ) Yes.I added some to it just now. A.sugar B.salt C.oil 23.This camera is too expensive.Do you have any others?( ) Sorry,but that'

s theone. A.biggest B.longest C.cheapest 24.It is necessarypeople to have food and water every day.( ) A.of B.for C.with 25.3D printing could be used to build a house in less than

24 hours. Itamazing.It'

s my first time to get to know this.( ) A.sounds B.smells C.tastes 26.How is Lily in the new school?( ) She is doing very well.There isto worry about. A.nothing B.something C.anything 27.Last week the old booksto raise money for Free the Children.( ) A.sold B.are sold C.were sold 28.Sir,would you mind speaking a little more? Of course not.I thought you could follow me.( ) A.quickly B.slowly C.politely 29.We teenagers shouldthe old and offer our seats to them on buses.( ) A.laugh at B.depend on C.care for 30.Have you watched the new movie Kung Fu Panda 3,Kelly? Not yet.Iit with my classmate tonight.( ) A.will watch B.was watching C.have watched 31.Jane Peter is warmhearted.They'

re popular with our class.( ) A.Both,and B.Not only,but also C.Neither,nor 32.What'

s wrong with Judy?She has been absent for two days. Oh,shebe ill.Let'

s go to ask Mr.Green.( ) A.may B.need C.would 33.he was very tired,he continued working in his office.( ) A.Because B.Since C.Although 34.Could you tell me? Talking about Picasso'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题