编辑: 我不是阿L 2018-05-18
Job Title: Support Services Technician Level I Business Unit: Information Technologies Business Card Title Support Services Technician Level I Department/Sub-Dept Internal Support Reports to: Senior Support Services Supervisor Location: Dalian, China Job Summary The Support Services Technician Level I will provide hands on support to end-users.

This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading software and hardware. The Support Services Technician C Level I will also troubleshoot problem areas in person or via phone in a timely and accurate fashion. Tasks performed by this position are expected to be executed as per direction from the Senior Support Services Manager and/or IT Management. ? Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Function) Support Services Perform basic installation, configuration, deployment and troubleshooting of computers, software and peripherals Provide technical assistance to other members of the Support Services team where necessary. Provide weekly written updates on status of current calls, open issues and projects Responsible for accurate tracking of all assets supported by Support Services Performs troubleshooting of supported computer operating systems, applications and peripherals Interacts with vendors to facilitate repairs of hardware, i.e. printers, computers Document system problems and resolution for future reference. Perform image builds for use on all computer systems Job Requirements Skills Excellent English oral and written communication skills. C++ experience a plus Able to interface with end users C customer service attitude Experience in troubleshooting Windows OS, Office Suites and Imaging applications. Proficiency with computes/peripherals diagnostic and repairs Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts and best practices. Works under immediate supervision. Education Technical school,

2 or

4 year college degree, or 1+ years' related experience, or equivalent. Certifications such as A+ and MCP a plus but not required. Experience

1 -2 years' experience supporting Windows computers(plus) Imaging experience. Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both desktop and laptop PCs. Experience installing software, patches, updates on computers and peripheral equipment. Experience troubleshooting basic network, software, printing problems. Ability to assemble and/or repair computers and peripheral equipment. Working Relationships Supervised by Senior Support Services Supervisor C US Works closely and maintains communications with the Support Services Manager and other team members across the IT team at various locations. Develop a positive attitude. Treat all co-workers with respect. Understand and accept personal or cultural differences. This position is for female only. Please send your CV to zhangying212@dufe.edu.cn before 23rd May. Company Overview C3i is the leading provider of technology support services for the life sciences industry. Our

1400 team members from three continents deliver consistent, world-class solutions for over 1,000,000 life sciences professionals in over

100 countries. No other company has C3i's unique combination of focus, capabilities and solutions. Founded by Dave Hanaman, Joel Morse and Diana Kyser in 1993, C3i has grown into the leading provider of technology support services for the life sciences industry.? Today, C3i serves over half of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies from global operations centers in North America, Europe, India, and China. C3i has a globally-integrated management and operations, led by an executive team hand-picked for their experience in commercial and clinical operations, information technology, finance and call centre operations. C3i core capabilities include 24x7, global, multi-lingual service desk support, end-user training and hardware provisioning services. 职位名称: 一级服务支持技术员 部门: 信息技术 名片标题 一级服务支持技术员 部门/小组: 内部支持 工作汇报: 服务支持主管 工作地点: 中国大连 职位概要: 一级服务支持技术员将为终端用户提供支持.它包括安装、诊断、维修、维护和升级软、硬件.. 这个一级服务支持员也会亲自或者通过电话排除故障.此职位人员将同时服从高级服务经理和IT管理层. ? 主要职责:(基本功能) 服务支持 负责计算机、软件和外围设备基本的安装、配置、部署和故障诊断 在必要时为服务支持组其他组员提供技术援助 每周为当前电话、开放问题和项目提供书面更新 负责准确跟踪所有服务支持组服务的设备 为计算机支持操作系统、应用程序和外围设备提供故障排查 与供应商一起维护硬件,如:电脑、打印机 备案文件系统出现的问题和解决方案 在所有的计算机系统中为用户构建执行图像 工作要求 技能 出色的英语书写和表达能力 有C++经验优先 能够用为客户提供服务的态度于最终用户沟通 有windows操作系统以及office应用程序故障排查经验 精通计算/外围设备诊断和维修 有理论基础和实践经验 服从监督管理 教育背景 2-3年技术大学学历或者1年以上相关工作经验 有A+证书或者微软认证证书者优先 工作经验 1-2年windows电脑支持经验 构建执行图像经验 有排查硬件故障以及更换笔记本和台式机硬件的经验 有安装软件、补丁、更新计算机和外围设备的经验 有基本的排查网络、软件和打印故障的经验 能够组装和维修电脑以及外围设备 工作关系 由美国的高级服务支持经理监督工作 与高级服务经理以及其他IT团队的成员保持紧密的沟通 保持积极向上的工作态度 尊重所有的同事 理解并接受不同的文化 Team Member Signature: 员工签署 Date: 日期 Printed Name:

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题