编辑: 丶蓶一 2018-04-29

ai Project English workbooks 仁爱英语练习册 23.???? of course = sure = certainly 当然 24.???? on time 准时 25.???? in time 及时 26.???? many students 许多学生 27.???? do well in= be good at sth / doing sth 在--- ---做得好 28.???? do better in 在--- --- 做得更好 29.???? on the shelf 在书架上 30.???? return = give back 归还 31.???? It'

s a pleasure 不用谢 32.???? Thank you all the same 还是要谢谢你 33.???? lost and found 失物招领处 34.???? looking for 寻找 35.???? some money 一些钱 36.???? a picture of my family 一张全家福照片 37.???? thank you all the same 还是要谢谢你 38.???? school student card 学生卡 39.???? a pair of pants 一条裤子 40.???? a pair of shoes 一双鞋 41.???? two pairs of shoes 两双鞋 42.???? singing in the room 在房间里唱歌 43.???? dancing in the gym 在体育馆跳舞 44.???? swimming in the gym 在体育馆游泳 45.???? show sb around 带领某人参观 46.???? in the center of= in the middle of 在--- --- 的中间,在--- --- 的中央 47.???? on the left 在左边 48.???? on the right 在右边 49.???? next to 在--- --- 隔壁,在--- --- 旁边,紧挨看,靠近 50.???? at the back of 在--- ---后部,在--- --- 后面 51.???? near the playground 在操场的附近 52.???? in the gym 在体育馆里,在健身房里 53.???? in the swimming pool 在游泳池里 54.???? talk about their families 谈论他们的家庭 55.???? Attention, please ! 请注意! 56.???? between --- --- and 在--- --- 和--- --- 之间 57.???? stamp collection show 集邮展 58.???? school hall 学校大厅 59.???? every Saturday 每个星期六 60.???? he is running 他在跑步 61.???? in picture

1 在第一张照片里 62.???? in picture

2 在第二张照片里 63.???? look(looks) happy 看起来高兴 64.???? love swimming 喜欢游泳 65.???? talk to a Japanese girl 和一个日本女孩交谈 66.???? play the guitar 弹吉它 67.???? in the classroom 在教室里 68.???? in the office 在办公室里 69.???? in the dormitory 在宿舍里 70.???? on the playground 在操场 Topic

3 our school is very interesting 1.What day 用来提问 星期几 2.have a music class 上一节音乐课 3.at ten o`clock 十点钟 4.a quarter to eleven 十点四十五分 5.have a biology lesson 上一节生物课 6.have a geography 上一节地理课 7.have a P.E. lesson 上一节体育课 8.have an art lesson 上一节美术课 9.outdoor activities 户外活动 10.???? how many lessons 多少节课 11.???? every week 每周 12.???? singing and dancing 唱歌跳舞 13.???? drawing pictures 画画 14.???? Working on math problems 做数学题 15.???? speaking English 说英语 16.???? learning about the past 了解过去 17.???? an English book 一本英语书 18.???? What do you think of it = How do you like it ? 你觉得它怎么样? 19.???? Difficult and boring 难学而且乏味 20.???? Which subject 哪一门课 21.???? Easy and interesting 容易又有趣 22.???? Favorite subject ?最喜欢的科目 23.???? My school life 我的学校生活 24.???? At school 在学校里,在上学 25.???? Be friendly to sb = be kind to sb 对某人友好 26.???? In the morning 在上午,在早晨 27.???? In the afternoon 在下午 28.???? I aften speak English with my classmates我经常和我的同学说英语 29.???? After school 放学后 30.???? Play basketball with my classmates 和同学们打篮球 31.???? On the playground 在操场上 32.???? Every Tuesday 每周二 33.???? Every Thursday 每周四 34.???? school newpaper 校报 35.???? School Time 校园时代 36.???? And so on 等等 37.???? Science Today 当代科学 38.???? Thank sb for doing sth 感谢某人做了某事 39.???? best wishes 致以美好的祝愿 40.???? read stories 看故事书 41.???? have a biology class 上生物课 42.???? have breakfast 吃早饭 43.???? run on the playground 在操场上跑步 44.???? have a physics class 上物理课 45.???? watch animals 观赏动物 46.???? play soccer at school 在学校踢足球 47.???? read a book at home 在家看书 48.???? have dinner in the school dinning hall 在学校食堂吃晚饭 49.???? have dinner at home 在家吃晚饭 Unit

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题