编辑: 雷昨昀 2018-02-01

写的内容均与所要求内容无关或所写内容无法看清.

四、说明: 1.内容要点可用不同方式表达. 2.对紧扣主题的适当发挥不予扣分. 附:听力部分录音稿 Tapescripts: 1. M: How about my food? I've been sitting here for almost half an hour. W: I'm sorry, sir. It must be ready by now. 2. W: Jack, would you mind driving me to station? M:Sure, why not! 3. M: The room filled with smoke. I can hardly breathe. W:I agree. Smoking should not be permitted in this room at all. 4. M: How did your parents like the play they attended last week? W: My mother thought the language was terrible, but my father liked it. 5. M: My library book is ten days overdue. Can you tell me how much I owe you? W: Let's see, ten days at

5 cents a day will cost you fifty cents. 6. W: Would you like to come to dinner with us in our new home next Saturday evening? M: I'd love to. When did you move in? W: About two weeks ago. M: How do you like it? W: Oh, we love it. It's much quieter than living in the town. And it has far more rooms than our old home. M: What about life there? W: It's convenient. There's a big supermarket near our home. It's about

5 minutes drive. M: Well, I'm looking forward to seeing your new home. By the way, can I bring my girlfriend to the dinner? W: Of course , you can. 7. W: So you've had a talk with your dad, haven't you? M: Yes. But dad seems not interested in it. He insists that I go to college first after I graduate from high school.W: What did you say? M:I told him I would like to work for some time before I could decide what I was going to do. W: Did he agree with you? M: Well, he said it was not easy for a high school graduate to find a job. W: It's true. More people are out of work these days. Talk with your mother and see what she thinks. M:I will. 8. W: What can I do for you? M: I'd like to see your five speed bicycle. W: Certainly. M: How much is this one? W: Eight hundred yuan. M: Well, I don't think I can afford it. Do you have a cheaper one? W: We will have some new models in about two days' time. I believe there will be more choices for you then.M: Good. I'll come and have a look the day after tomorrow. 9. M: Beautiful day, isn't it? W: Yes, it is. We haven't had this weather for a long time. M: No, we haven't. What do you plan to do today? W: I'm not sure. Maybe we'll go for a bike ride. M: Sounds great. But make sure you don't go too far. W: Why not? M: Well, it's still winter. The weather is always changeable at this time of year. Last time we went out for a bike ride, we got caught in a heavy shower, and we were

50 miles away from home! 10. My name is Rachael. When I grow up, I want to be a biology teacher because then I could teach children about the environment. I think that the world is a wonderful place, but I worry about it. People don't care about nature. They only care about making lots of money. They should remember that if we destroy all the trees, then we will not survive. I get sad, too, when people kill each other. Grown ups play silly games sometimes. It's no fun.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题