编辑: 645135144 2016-10-21
教学内容 书面表达讲解 教学目标书面表达技巧+例题讲解 书面表达技巧 牢记一个中心,两个基本点 牢记一个中心:书面表达即口头表达的书面化,是试题规定的笔头交际任务―考生根据提示,有效运用所学语言知识,清晰、连贯地传递信息,表达意思.

两个基本点,即要点都说到了没有?内容都说对了没有? 四个步骤 Step

1 : 仔细审题定要点;

Step

2 : 正确表达选句型;

1) 简单句的六种基本结构 2) 陈述句(Declarative Sentence),疑问句(Interrogative Sentence), 祁使句(Imperative Sentence),感叹句(Exclamatory Sentence) Step

3 : 拓展关联加细节Give more relevant information ;

Step

4 :规范誊写增亮点――短语;

复句;

非谓语动词形式 书面表达讲解 四步搞定英语书面表达示例

(一) 2017年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语(新课标I)书面表达 假定你是李华,正在教你的英国朋友Leslie学习汉语.请你写封邮件告知下次上课的计划.内容包括: (1)时间和地点;

(2)内容:学习唐诗;

(3)课前准备:简要了解唐朝的历史. 注意: 1.词数100左右;

2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯. Step

1 : 仔细审题定要点: 1) 告知计划 2) 时间 3) 地点 4) 学习唐诗 5) 课前准备6) 了解唐朝的历史 Step

2 : 正确表达选句型 1) 告知计划 I tell you the plan . 2) 时间

8 am C

10 am 3) 地点 in the open air / in the People'

s Park 4) 学习唐诗 we learn Tang poems. 5) 课前准备 You get prepared before class / in advance. 6) 了解唐朝的历史 You learn / know about the history of the Tang Dynasty. Step 3: 拓展关联加细节 学习唐诗→ 兴趣 ;

地点→原因;

了解唐朝的历史→好处 Step 4:规范誊写增亮点 示例

(一)答案A: Dear Leslie, I am delighted to know you are interested in Tang poems. Now I am writing to tell you the plan for the next class. Actually I am very fond of poems.① I think it great fun to learn the poems written in the Tang Dynasty with you. ②We are to meet on Sunday morning in the people'

s park, where the air is fresh and the scenery is beautiful. We will learn from

8 am to

10 am .Besides ,I advise you to go to the bookstore to borrow a history book and learn the history of The Tang Dynasty in advance,which can help you better understand the poems to be learned . If you have any questions, please let me know. Looking forward to your early reply. Yours, Li Hua 【一句多译】 ①表达方式一: I consider it quite interesting to learn the poems written in the Tang Dynasty with you . 表达方式二: I am sure it is worthwhile to learn the poems written in the Tang Dynasty with you . ②表达方式一: We are to meet on Sunday morning in the People'

s Park ,where the air is fresh and the scenery is fantastic. 表达方式二:We are to meet on Sunday morning in the People'

s Park because it is a good place to study in . 示例

(一)答案B: Dear Leslie, I am writing to inform you of the following class. What surprised me is that you are keen on Chinese poetry. Tomorrow morning, I decide to teach you Tang poems. As you know, whether young or old in China, we all like poems, such as Quiet Night Thoughts In my opinion , we had better learn poems in the People'

s Park , which is a good place to study in . Let us meet at

8 am and we are to learn until

10 am. By the way, it is necessary for you to borrow one or two books from the school'

library and know something about the history of the Tang Dynasty so that we can communicate better. If you need any help, don'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题