编辑: 学冬欧巴么么哒 2016-10-02
高三英语完成句子2014-5-24 1.

So popular was the star among the youth that many of his fans the chance to see him in person.(look)那位明星深受年轻人的喜爱,以至于许多粉丝一直希望不要错过目睹他风采的机会. 2.Hearing the news, he rushed out of classroom,on the table and disappeared into the distance. (lie)听到消息后,他冲出教室,让书摊放在书桌上,消失在远方 3To tell you the truth, I don't like such books_in his speech just now.(refer)说实话,我不喜欢他提及的那些书. 4. According a survey, an average smoker is about a heart attack as a non-smoker.(likely) 根据一项调查,一位普通的吸烟者死于心脏病的可能性是非吸烟者的两倍.

5 She is dear to us. We have been prepared to do to save her life.(take) 她是我们的心肝宝贝.我们准备不惜一切代价挽救她的生命.

6 No sooner had the driver_the airport than the plane his boss was in landed.(make)司机刚刚赶到机场,老板所乘的飞机就降落了. 7. Fortunately, the young man brought a map on his trip,he would have lost his way. (without) 幸运的是,这个年轻人旅行时带了个地图,要不然的话他会迷路的. 8.the little girl burst into tears. (catch) 困在大雨中,这个小女孩大哭起来. 9_made the little girl so upset that she burst out crying. (catch) 困在大雨中让这个小女孩如此难受以至于大哭起来. 10On my way home, I found the little girl lonely and helpless.(catch) 在我回家的路上,我发现这个小女孩困在大雨中,孤独又无助. 11The girl,is a friend of mine. (catch) 困在大雨中的这个小女孩是我的一位朋友.

12 Silver is the best conductor of electricity, copper follow) 银的导电性最好,铜紧随其后.

13 The minute the shopping mall opens, the customers came crowd) 购物中心一开业,顾客们便蜂拥而入.

14 the old castle is still in good condition and attracts tourists from all over the world. (date) 源自于16世纪,这座古城堡仍然状况良好而且吸引了来自于世界的游客. 15The typhoon Tiantu,people are still suffering, caused great loss to people in south China, especially Guangdong. (effect) 台风"天兔"给中国南方,尤其是广东省的居民带来了巨大损失,人们现在仍然受到它的影响.

16 We?left?the?meeting,?obviously staying. (point)我们离开了会议,因为留下来显然毫无意义. 17There comes another question of the working group instead of Mr. Smith, Mr. John or Miss Mary.(charge n )接下来的问题是有哪一个,是约翰先生还是琼斯小姐来代替史密斯先生负责这个工作小组. 18. Don't believe that person. He is the last person live) 不要相信他.他是一个最不守信用的人.

19 We were about to there was a heavy knock on the door.(get 我们正准备着手谈正事,这时传来大声的敲门声. 20. Along with the letter was his promise_when I was in trouble. (assistance) 随信而来的是他的承诺:当我有困难时,他会帮我的. 高三英语完成句子答案2014-5-24

1 【答案】were looking forward not to missing【评分】拼写(0.5分);

搭配:look forward to doing sth (0.5分);

结构:现在进行时(1分) 2.【答案】leaving the book lying open【评分】拼写(0.5分);

搭配:leave+宾语+Ving (0.5分);

结构:现在分词作状语(1分) 3. 【答案】as he referred to【评分】拼写(0.5分);

搭配:refer to sth (0.5分);

结构:定语从句(1分) 4. 【答案】twice as likely to die of【评分】拼写(0.5分);

搭配:be likely to do (0.5分);

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题